Black Panther K-A-N-G-Z

Is it going 2 be a hit? Imma bout 2 go see it.. Wakanda hur I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddamn I thought Pan-Africanism was a meme, but holy shit, so many kangz in their cosplay suits!

holy shit

We waz kangzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Niggers.....

The whole circus surrounding this movie is one of the most embarrassing/sad things I've ever seen in my life. And to think it was all artificially hyped by Jews for shekels.

Enjoying a little taste of what life is like for whites in my country?
We were your canary in the coal mine but you just never listened to our warnings.

Is there hope for our race, brother?

where there is white there is might.1488

HOLY FUCK

We would need an entire new planet to get anywhere at this point. So maybe mars if the people on board are bright enough to airlock jettison the snoobabs onboard on the way there

>thinking that the elites are going to let a single nigger on mars

L O L

Isn't the whole message of Wakanda that, regardless of your skin colour, your nation can be great if you focus on providing for your people rather than fettering away money on Africa?

Can we meme them back to Africa??

>thinking the elites don't want a borderline retarded subhuman slave-race to manipulate into doing their bidding without question

Someone needs to do all the dark, dirty and dangerous jobs while believing they're liberated and superior

I actually want to go see this, but blacks are always too loud and annoying in the theater when they come in groups.

I was thinking about watching it a few weeks from now, but I feel like I'll have the same issue from blacks who couldn't afford opening night.

I guess I'll just wait for a DVD version to pirate?

did you say we should put "it's okay to be a nigger" signs in the bathroom stalls during the movie so they'll chimp out afterwards?

That’s a good idea

I've always known niggers were dumb, but now this is just getting ridiculous. I've never seen such mentally retarded individuals in my life. For the sake of humanity, these ''people'' need to be dealt with, because humans need to start looking to the stars in this day and age. We can't have these sub-human barbarians holding us back.