You know it's true

You know it's true

the problem is niggers

Niggers and Jewish influence

If you added up all the deaths caused by every white American shooting innocent people from the last 20 years you would not equal the number of innocents shot by blacks in the last 2 years.

Reminder that Cruz is a spic.

What was Dylann Roof? Black, Jewish, or Hispanic?

What about Klebold and Harris? Black, Jewish or Hispanic?

crickets, huh?

This. Also turning away from Christianity.

/thread

mental health.

also niggers and certain jews

asault rifles are just rifles
Rifles are used less in homocide than
>punching and kicking
>knives
>blunt objects
>pistols
>shotguns

Source: FBI

So Roof, Klebold and Harris were black? Or influenced by Jews? Do elaborate.

My high school still had their old shooting range. It had been closed for decades but was still is there.

Just to be fair, DUI graphs has retarded scaling.

>pic related
and its from fucking mother jones of all godawful places
>~20k of the 32k are SUICIDES
that's your fucking problem.
>hurr
if you're to stupid to figure out why its the problem because it shows we have a STRESS PROBLEM not a gun problem. people can't handle stress. people in this damn fucking country can't handle their damn emotions anymore. not surprised when we are telling kids their dicks are vaginas and if someone calls you a she rather than zi that gives you ptsd and want to KILL YOURSELVES. banning guns at best is a bandaid fix. no where close to actually fixing the problem. if you cared about what happened to those sjw in the makings in FL then you would be focusing on the root cause instead of focusing on guns like the idiot you are.

but hey, you don't actually care about those fuckwit kids. you only care about pushing a poltical agenda because you're a pile of shit marxist faggot.

>Americans
you mean white "people"

well that changes everything...

first post is always the best

oldfag here.
colombine and the clamor for safety that ensued ruined that whole shiteroo.
society has changed. "assault rifles" have been around since the early 40s. people ahve been armed and capable of doing these things since the first spear was sharpened.
> SSRI's aren't helping

>What was Dylann Roof? Black, Jewish, or Hispanic?
A statistical minority.

The overwhelming majority of gun violence is committed by black & hispanic gang members.

This.
If you took away niggers from America gun violence would go down by like 75% and would go down by like 85% if you took our mexicans.
It's the same in Australia, all the shooting are done by niggers or lebos.

u mad

>Create an atomised society and low-trust society where nobody can talk to each other and nobody cares or trusts one another
>Joos push an pandemic of mental health issue drugs
>A society of degeneracy, with drugs, drinking and casual sex running rampant
>Nobody wants children anymore
I honestly understand why people break in America. The gun isn't the problem. Liberals know this but the thing is, nobody actually gives a shit they just pretend to because its the 'done' thing.

I simply called them my neighbors.

T. Colorado

Kek, fucking liberals are so retarded they literally think every single brown person is an angel and they deny reality so damn much.

>Joos push a pandemic of mental health issue drugs
when i was a teenager, i was sad and not motivated in school, so my parents too me to a jew psychiatrist who prescribed me adderall, welbutrin, xanax, and some other shit (all SSRI's) ALL at the same fucking time. My liberal parents didn't know any better, and i just wanted to be normal so, down the hatch they go..
i shit you not, within months i have completely lost my soul, hate all white people, want to die and see others die, but high as a fucking kite - the whole nine yards of bat shit insane. I quit taking the meds, and it truly took me a couple years just to fully regain control and not feel like i was living outside of myself. I have my mind now, but as someone who's lived it, I can tell you now these pill pushing kikes really need to be arrested and tried.

but what do i know? if i try pointing this out, i'll probably be locked in a cage for having once had problems, then put straight back on the meds.
thats part of the problem i'm sure....

Same in the UK mate. I was pushed onto the drugs for mild issues. I stopped taking them after a week because I would rather be depressed than feel like that.

this. Its just more profitably and milkable for the left to pander to fee fees

amen

Klebold was jewish tho

Jewish, FBI that covered that up was Jewish, Jewish senpai friend sold them guns with Jewish mom's consent.

Jewish mom backed up son after he blew up neihbor's mailbox.

Rest of Trench Coat Mafia was 2/3 Jewish.

Jewish mom was upset that her Jew brat wasn't automatically named Pres of Student Council, Homecoming King, etc.

PS rest of their plan included hijacking airliner from Denver airport and.....

wait for it.....

here it cums...

ramming the WTC towers in NYC.

Zionist Tom Clancy also featured that on book cover.

No word on if Jews had left WTC on THAT morning, but I'd assume so.

America doesn't have a gun problem. It has a nigger problem.

>A few thousand murders using guns
Burn the Constitution!!!

>A few millions murders via abortion
*Silence*

>a few million nigger babies get aborted
>a bad thing

He might not have done it if niggers and jews didn't exist in USA.

literally this

wtf, i love abortion now

manlets

>the problem is niggers

Lol because niggers are immoral enough to shoot up high schools. School shooters are usually pale, socially inept, sexually stunted, white kids. kinda like the main demographics of this website. Get out of here, filthy uncolored asswipe.

The problem is public schools not taking care to actually give a shit about students well being or have the ability to be as attentive as they need be to help at risk students when they have so much over crowding and so many students not raised with any parental discipline. Private schools rarely have this problem because parents are involved, students are involved and administrators have the ability to remove students that are truly a risk as well as hire armed security guards often times.

Why did he kill those niggers?

I agree with this sentiment.

American whites used to be number #1 in DUI's
we truly are losing everything

Big pharma SSRI drugs. Involved in almost EVERY shooting

and the jews of course

Liberalism.
It's been dictating the culture and it's direction since the 60's. The more liberal, the more violence.

psychotropic drugs

society has a huge problem
Look at the pike in drug deaths

why is the majority of US on drugs?
why are people just checking out of society, drowning i there lives alcohol and drugs.
if you think guns are the biggest problem in the US you are fucking living in a bubble

Mentally ill people not being euthanized

>the problem is...

>bare hands are responsible for more deaths than rifles and shotguns combined
Saved

The problem is leftists(all niggers are leftist but not all leftists are niggers) are too childish in mentality to handle responsibility so they want the toys taken from all the children because they can't behave properly.

what is happening to white people?

This

Statistically speaking, white people are underrepresented in mass shootings. They make up some 55% off mass shooters since the eighties despite being 80% of the adult population, declining down to around 60% since then.

Niggers, jews, and other kinds of democraps

a society that compels otherwise normal men into unsettled aggression and anger and laughs at them when they do other things to keep it down so they say "fuck it" and go out with a bang

and nignogs

Who do you think bullies the right wing kids, and who do you think is the demographic that is pandered to when politicians try to "diversify" schools?

despair.

they can't cope with all of this shit going on

That is kind of a misleading stastic. Lets say half the felons are blacks who vote 95% democrat on average and the other half are whites who vote democrat 40% on average. That puts the average felon more likley to be republican when you take race into account which correlates well with that stat.

Wrong. Jews is the problem.

Lurk, there was an article about jews by themself being the major vector of schizophrenia spreading.

do you have a study to back that up?

>Niggers don't count, except at election time.

Democrat logic.

They were democrats.
Which are basically niggers.

Trumpcucks, we have a Trumpcuck problem

>uncolored

beige is a color too moron

a real human bean
(((klebold)))
begone hippie

The jews

Yep. The murder rate in the Northern Territory is than continental US&A.

...and I'll C U in the N T.

Arnold Hutschnecker
American Journal of Psychiatry
Oct. 25, 1972

Can't verify though. If you can find it and save to archives it will be extremely nice.

Niggers and jews

America doesn’t have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.

Well yes Joos have massive mental health issues but they push pills and opiods onto whites at record rates

She deserved it since she was that stupid

Look, I love guns as much as the next guy, but the Assault Rifle 15 needs to be banned. It's too dangerous and responsible for 1000s of civilian deaths each day.

Why didn't Dylan Roof plead self defense based on his line of thinking? In his mind he saw South Chicago, cop killers, OJ walking type massacres every where and nothing stopping it from spreading to his front yard. That was his mentality. It's still his mentality to this day. Even more so with how people paint his story. He's completely convinced that blacks are killing and raping at an alarming rate and the media and people on internet forums are just covering up for them and spending all their energy demonizing whites. He still has no regrets and no one to show him differently. What would you say to him?

Niggers and jews, Alex. There was a time long ago when America was a non-medicated, non-circumcised, non-mutt, society with high trust and standards.

It hurts to see how the promise of america was squandered.

>1000s each day

what a sniveling fuck.

An aryan warrior

> Niggers are the problem.

I have yet to see a nigger shoot up a school.

Truth

#ty17 you guys died for my right to keep buying AR-15s. Yer hereos

"How do you do, fellow gun enthuaiasts"

A hero

Public education

So the problem is fixing itself.

Ammo?