Banned for posting this

>30 day shoah from FB for posting this.
>contradicts "radicalized by "muh nazzies" narrative

stop using chrome botnet.
have you ever heard of screen capture?!
try winkey+shift+S you nog

btfo by a jew.

get your life together. we stopped using hookbook years ago

This is not the school shooter in Florida, this guy is from Berkley, California. Very Counter-Productive

shooter's home is literally in the background

You sleepy too? I am so tired. Lets all take a nap. We will feel better in the morning.

im yawning.

He lived with another family in a trailer home...

Not the shooter, you schizos are face-blind.

this poor commie. its the wrong guy but hes had one hell of a 2 days im sure...its the wrong guy

shizos are actually very good at recognizing faces, its the autists that have a hard time

No. It's because you're not black. Stop appropriating their culture you commie pinko swine.

I'm so tired, haven't slept a wink, might go back to bed

good point, but these are definitely schizos who think every shooting or act of terrorism is a false flag, every fucking time, right off the bat. Shilling shilling shilling
>"GET IN HERE: IM ANON69 WITH SECRET INFO DOWNLOAD THIS BEFORE IT GETS DELETED OMG OMG OMG FALSE FLAG NOT REAL PROOFS LOOK AT THIS RANDOM PICTURE FROM GOOGLE NOT THE SHOOTER".
Holy fuck, none of his features are similar except dark hair and being a young male. That's al. Does autism become schizophrenia at some point?

Marcel Fontaine, a retarded (literally not figurative), ex-ancap turned commie, and extreme fag. I can't believe you guys let yourselves get Hyde'd

what's with school shooters and listening to KMFDM. i like KMFDM, too. should i shoot up a school, Sup Forums?

fuck facebook, fuck instagram, fuck twitch, fuck youtube. they are ALL trying to supress this image of this literal COMMIE ANTIFA CUNT who shot up the school.

spread it. never stop. destroy anyone who tries to stop you showing the truth.

So so very SLEEPY

go away fake alphabet agency

KMFDM is antifa soundtrack. music for impotent wanna-be-rebellious fags.

Nope. Sorry. Just another right wing terrorist.

true. all punkfags are literal anarchist outcasts who've been looking for some kind of rebellion for 30+ years. punk is dead, has always been dead. they have nothing to rebel against. so they want to try and latch on to antifa shit.

fuck punk faggots and EDM and all those other shit music faggots. good music will prevail. we are stronger. we are better. fuck you, you ugly weak faggots.

fake pic, please fuck off and stop posting it.

>fake pic
Sorry, your post was meant for OP. You clicked my reply by mistake.