Holy shit they are shilling this piece of shit nigger movie hard

holy shit they are shilling this piece of shit nigger movie hard
twitter.com/stevieboebi/status/964363746125660162

Other urls found in this thread:

thedirtyrottenrepublican.net/1/critics-are-almost-certainly-giving-black-panther-good-reviews-so-they-dont-appear-racist/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are any nonblacks watching this movie? cucks and soyboys excluded.

>they
you mean you

> people giving a standing ovation in theaters
Gonna call bullshit on that one, pal

according to that tweet that was linked a "theater full of white people in the middle of montana gave it a standing ovation"

I kinda wanna see it

they just don't want to be thought of as racist. it's all a virtue signal. 98% on rotton tomatoes, that's the same score the fucking godfather has.
>thedirtyrottenrepublican.net/1/critics-are-almost-certainly-giving-black-panther-good-reviews-so-they-dont-appear-racist/

that's so fucked up

Now I want watermelon. Fuck you very much. It's still fucking winter.

I'm going to see it because I like marvel superhero movies. All the politics surrounding it are what we want anyways.

We have RT obviously pandering to blacks, and the apparent story of the movie actually supports strong borders and keeping to your own culture and place of origin.

Shill it back.

Or with this?

modern rating systems suck in general though, there are a lot of movies with comparable RT rates to classics like Godfather

if you really want to get depressed at younger generations go read the IMDB top 250

Civil War was the last decent Marvel movie and that was fucking ages ago.

why is a movie causing so much racial hatred / hatred?
whites hating on other whites, blacks hating on whites, black hating on blacks.
why in 1988 nobody cared about the movie Coming to America.
nobody in 1995 cared about Bad Boys
ALL CAPE SHIT FANS WILL BE GASED ON THE DAY OF THE ROPE

white male makes up fictional comic books
white male makes up fictional black superhero, 1966
white male makes fictional black world in where fictional black character lives
Blacks think fictional character and place made up by a white male is real.
Blacks empowered by a fictional character a white male made up.
White people and black argue over fictional shit.

Society is fucked.

>nationalism for me, but not for thee

Weew so redpilled

you don't say

I hope not

kek comments are sheer gold

Black people are so fucking stupid that the majority of them don't know about/understand their recent achievements in cinematic history. In the late 1960s all the way up through the 70's and eighties blacks had incredible films that were later dubbed blaxploitation. If niggers were as "woke" as they say they are, they would be screening films like "Fight For Your Life" "Black Caesar" "Hell Up In Harlem" "Coffy". Basically anything starring Fred Williamson or Pam Grier, which is just shallow pond level stuff, but cutting edge, still is to this day. Niggers today are literally acting like some more than major corporate entity (((Hollywood))) doing a gay story from a comic book, (((Marvel))) is some kind of activist achievement. They're literally praising black film. Black film has been around forever. Every liberal, or faggot nigger who attends this thinking its some kind of "new" achievement are literally living 60 years behind the times at this point. Which leads to why they shilled it so hard, and why people hate it so much. No one said blacks can't make movies, damn good movies at that. I shake my head when society has become so fucking gay that it takes marvel to step in and pander to faggot normies who would gladly watch paint dry as long as some jew wrote and directed it.

It blows me away a honestly how much blacks are taking this movie as a cultural achievement or something. We knew that they would chinp out about it to an extent but the way they are just openly talking shit on white people because this movie has given them some sort of racial pride and courage has got to be red pilling some normies.

good goy

Niggers will ruin the movie just by attending.

"ayyyy....*smack smack smack* dis movie gay as hell dawg, I wan my money back eyyyy"

Every time I go see a movie the niggers are the loudest most obnoxious PoS. Them and single mothers.

Stop posting about your kike movie bullshit. Just stop talking about it. It’s not hard to do. Just stop.

not even 3 years ago it was all Obama this Obama country that

now they're all saying its Trump country. How fucking stupid do they have to be? It's the same fucking country and the same elite. Literally nothing changed

Interdasting conclusions can be drawn from that tweet and it's replies.
>People who are nigger-tolerant are people who never have do have anything to do with niggers

It happens in burgerland Piotr, feels very weird when they do that.

Compiled from anons' firsthand accounts at tonight's souled out screenings

*monkey noises*
*lewd nigger noises*
*cocoa butter hand jobs*
*black babies freebasing*
*bullets dropping onto cement floor*
*philly blunts being licked*
*smackin' of lips*
*sticky icky smell wafts in theater*
*deep moans of dark roastie*
*baby daddies leaving*
*chicken wings being aten*
*lickin' of lips"
*cornbread crumblin'*
*cornrows being braided*
*40oz being opened*
*facial tatts being inked*
*trap music ringtone*
*plastic crown stuck in weave*
*spear poking seat*
*white girl gagged on ground*
*crackhead wheezing*
*insulin pens clicking*
*ebonics*
*pet mouse getting squished*
*gold tooth reflecting light*
*redditor choking on BBC*
*sizzurp being mixed*

>What to expect at Black Panther this weekend, now showing at a zoo too close to you and all of our families.

Just came from watching it
It was shit, the best character was the white villain from the first half and from there it was an absolute snoozefest

Is there anywhere yet that has an honest review of this film? One where they review it fairly? I want to know how it compares to the other marvel movies.

Why is Sup Forums so bad at trolling lately? Is it because it's full of newfags?
This is prime chance to fuck shit up on twitter yet I haven't seen many threads at all. There are so many angles to go for this.

Leftists don't care if non-whites have ethnostates and nationalism. What bothers them is if the white man does.

As a white man, I feel like watching this movie would be an indirect form of cultural appropriation, so out of respect for the oppressed people of color, I will abstain from watching it.

Just saw it, it's not a bad movie, I'd say it's better than Justice League, on par with Wonder Woman. Sure there is the blatant "black people would be so great if not for whitey" messaging, but I still think it's a good movie.

>I'm going to see it because I like marvel superhero movies

So you admit to being a nu-make soyboy?

This is a black glorifying movie with a 200 mill budget with no white main characters.

If this movie is more successful than the average marvel movie then there will be more mega-budget black glorifying movies. then guess what happens ? more race mixing, more anti-white sentiment.

just watch the leaked screener in a month for free. It's going to be a meh movie anyway. Don't be a race traitor and financially support a movie that is nigger-glorifying and anti-white.

Jews made comic books. American Comics are culturally Jewish. Manga and Anime is the Aryan alternative senpai.