Easy

Easy

Easy

Jag vet att du är och förblir vad du var
Ja, jag vill leva, jag vill dö i Norden

how much somalian semen has she swallowed?

When putting each other down is more important than keeping the white race united

Both their nations are less white than mine. It's all so hilarious.

Its hilarious how? We're New World nations, of course we're less white, but you becoming less white is pathetic because you're a homeland nation. You Europoors never understand this.

America is a bit less white than yours sure, but what matter is that we are white.

EASY

EASY

>sweden and australia are so smug about being whiter than USA
>meanwhile, keeping statistics on race is illegal in both sweden and ausfaila
you faggots don't even KNOW how white you are

EASY

i am wondering
why is finland nowhere in the top 10?

After the doping scandal in Lahti, Finland has been absolute shit. I feel it's gonna hit Norway soon enough too. Their "asthma medicine" bullshit is gonna be exposed.

This isn't Sup Forums, you faggot.

MODS

Friendly reminder that Austarlia does the best at the Olympic per capita

>Sami princess

Ha! not any more faggot

"Mom! Tell him to stop! Mohammed can't run marathons for us in the winter!"

I'm glad the Olympics have that snowboarding bullshit otherwise we wouldn't get shit.

>doping scandal in Lahti
havent heard of this before
very interesting!
nope that would be liechtenstein

thats not true
chris mazder did an amazing job

Be realistic Hans,
that country has a population of like 30000 people of course if they win one medal they would be the best per capital .
We have 20 million people and we usually finish top 6
in 2000 we finished 3rd i think

Well, norway always finnishes top 3 in the winter games and they are only 5 million people.

>my bitch can slide down a snowy hill faster than yours
literally useless

>a country that is surrounded by snow Finnish top 3 in winter Olympics
WOAH IMPRESSIVE
Plus no one gives a fuck about the winter olympics, i didn't even know it was on until today

About 70%
As opposed to your 50

I only knew it was on because of the American mainstream press literally worshiping a commie dictators wife because DRUMPF

>Plus no one gives a fuck about the winter olympics
>"muh winter nation australia"
kek

I'm honestly impressed Australia even has winter olympic athletes considering the entire country has like 1 or 2 ski areas total, and they're not comparable to what you see in europe and the Americas.

>[Post a Reply]
youll never have eddie though

germans are actually the worst niggers when it comes to winter sports except for us bavarians

To be fair, the Finnish national sports of mobile phone throwing, wife carrying and airguitar playing haven't been made Olympic yet.

The IOC is currently conceptualizing a new discipline where Finns could be competitive in, .webm related.

ah the wintersport masterrace itself is reporting in
i hope you are proud of us because we snatched the first place at the streif from the swiss

when are they going to add britsh bulldog, shin kicking and cheese roling

I'm sure that walkie talkie aint busted from bouncing down a hill in the fucking snow, better try to catch it

how would it break from sliding

Is this what German banter looks like?
Jesus Christ no wonder you lost two world wars.

I don't know how it would break from sliding, however, it didn't just slide, it bounced and in snow that probably got in it.

just teasing you
calm down fren

its fine, itll still work

preposterous

>arabs and latinos considered white in burger stats
lmao

kys sverige you barely have anything

Calm down, Muhammad

Why is he wearing a lusekofta? That's cultural appropriation.

Fuck off with this rich-kid-olympic faggotry.

>Let's make our own olympics, just for us rich people, so our worthless trophy-wife offspring can feel like they've achieved something in their lives while they wait for their inheritance.

>have a country of 350 million
>win 8 medals
>most of these medals are for niggerboarding

lol, Americans just aren't white.

The one and only white Scandinavian people.

kek

Sure let it there so the athletes can trip on it

the point iss though that there is no way tgat the walkie talkie died. they can survive moderate bumps

Muricas finest prospect in the olympics besides snowboarding

she's hot and a damn fine skier

cute

Vonn won't get laid due to the lack of shitskins

>every 4 years the snow nigger crawls from its islamic shithole to enjoy the 2 weeks they do anything of note
well done sven, you win the snow exercise

Snow is what evolved and created the white man, and germanics excell at winter sports. Literally the white masters.

what kind of tan line is that. i thought those bikinis went out of style like 20 years ago. any ass shots tho?

WE

the ol' white masters

this. also the dutch are doping too

*Wheeeze*
Feels good man!
*Sprints off into the distance, like a finnish soldier on nazi-meth*

sliding down a hill on some feet boards is not being an athlete

they are all doping or they wouldn't be able to compete with eachother

Winter Olympics= Over privileged Daddy payed for me to spend 10 years partying in ski towns

Literally everyone at this level of competition is doping. The only thing the testing does is figure out which countries have figured out a way to beat the system.

explain how anglos are so great, we just get drizzle

WUZ

Stay mad poor abonigger.

Absolutely false you dumbshit, census data on ancestry and country of origin (for immigrants) is fully and publically available on the census website.

by this do you mean any town that has snow? because there are plenty of slopes in low income areas. you pathetic hating NIGGER

Not mad just puzzled as to why anyone gives a fuck. Winter Olympics are a poor second cousin to summer Olympics. If I lived anywhere where it snowed I would fucking move!

>i hate snow! i move away from snow!

literal negroid behavior. you also show characteristics of being poor and from poor parents. don't hate, get your self in a better place. hopefully you'll become successful and your kids wont hate those who get to enjoy life outside of a fucking chink infested dessert.

a lot of people suspects that but until there's hard evidence of it, i think it's reasonable to conclude that the results from the athletes are a result of how much financial support they were given and how hard they trained. unless you have some freak like phelps who was obviously on something

I was drafting a witty reply.. but then I noticed you are American and a CUNT. Understand that most of the world doesn't care about snow niggers or people fapping. about on skates or using broomsticks on ice

We do it because we care.

Someone sounds assblasted about growing up in a nigger environment.

>If I lived anywhere where it snowed I would fucking move!

Negro detected.

you couldn't draft a witty reply if your life depended on it. billions of people watch the winter olympics. "most of the world' are fucking chinks and niggers, like you.