Thank god we took our weapons out of your shit hole

Thank god we took our weapons out of your shit hole.

Other urls found in this thread:

stockholmcf.org/turkish-family-of-five-got-drowned-in-aegean-sea-as-trying-to-flee-from-erdogan-regimes-persecution/
thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/turkish-government-we-can-occupy-russia-in-7-days/
youtu.be/tCGAHi38bfM
dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/478555/world-war-3-russia-turkey-end-of-world-prophecy-200-years-ago-Vilna-Gaon
youtu.be/6Q00HQwO2Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=7eeijbtbnjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=znTLzRJimeY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you say user>?

greece isn't a country, it was cucked by us-zionists.

>we're ready
K.

The state of the tourko mind

yes tourko a country 1/8 of your size is going to invade you.

don't you have some female teachers and their children to kill

>stockholmcf.org/turkish-family-of-five-got-drowned-in-aegean-sea-as-trying-to-flee-from-erdogan-regimes-persecution/

no they cant. For both turkey and greece starting an imvasion is suicede. If erdogan attempts it civil war breaks out in the western anatolia. If greece attemtps it, well, they domt have the strenght to pierce the defense or keep ot going for long enough and civil war somewhere probably break out again.

If there is one thing I am sure of, we are never going to war with greeks again , atleast in conventinal means.

We can always do it for mutually assured destruction though just to see which one zionists favor the most.

The one NATO favors wins

I thought greece was piss poor?

>roaches attacking an EU member
heh

they have germany's money

Not quite, they've made budget cuts everywhere but not the military. You never cut your defense budget when your neighbor is constantly harrassing you.

Didn't the anglos have to step in and stop the greeks from massacaring all the turks last time? Lol turks are weak and effeminate.

Was not aware this was a problem for the Greeks

if Asada attacked Turkey's rear would Greece help?

kekked

good luck you greek bastards

> Turkroaches are a force to be reckoned with
Heh, okay. Literally any other nation could easily stomp your weak bitch ass. Enjoy your broken Russian tanks, faggot.

You can't do shit roach. Daddy America decides what happens.

The absolute state of Turkish journalism.

All I know is like 300 greeks held of hundreds of thousands of Persians. If you guys channel your inner Spartan you might be able to defeat the Turks and retake Constantinople.

Still, Greece is a modern state and wouldn't dream of doing such a thing.

Turkey has invaded and mass-raped Greece hundreds of times in the last millenia and dozens of those were in the last century. They took over Greece's government in the early 1900s and performed a state-sanctioned genocide. Greeks have songs about women committing suicide to avoid the Turkish mass-rapes.

It's honestly more sane, grounded and relevant than some western journos.

Current state of geopolitics and media cancer wouldnt allow any sort of conflict.
It’s literaly just larping and deus vulting Sup Forumstards’ wet dream, even though it was Catholics who sacked it in the first place.

t. mohammad

we have even number of aircrafts and our equipment is better, we also have better training
turkish army is 355k, ours is 145k

it's still fake news because we'd rather not mess with the eu and nato but turkey is a paper tiger, they get BTFO in the middle of the desert by fucking farmers

I thought the opposite was happening

im using thst against any kraut i see on pol

after you could raped into the dirt you will curse that the coup didn't succeed and we will laugh at you cunts being wiped out.
There can be no place of muslim majority countries that go back in time you dumb fuckheads atatürk had it right its just sad you are too stupid to still see it.

>they have germany's money
Not cutting defense budget was the German reason for EU gibmedats for Greeks. Krauts are major supplier to Greece and Greeks are major client to German companies. Losing Greek contracts would have caused problems for German military industry.

US offered basically free Abrams and Bradleys for Greeks few years ago, Greeks would have saved a lot of money from their defense budget and would have had only pay for shipping. US army has more tanks than they actually need and on long term US companies would have gotten money from spare parts sales and upgrades.

The Spartans were Congoids you moron.

It's imposible for us to attack Turkey, that's stupid Erdogan's propaganda. The only thing we are capable for right now is to defend ourselves if they attack us, our millitary dogma is defencive and that's the only thing we are prepared for.
Besides we have got enough of our own problems already to take care of so there's not much time to continue our neverending greco-roach vendeta.

Why would they? Anyone who invades and conquers Turkey then has to look after an entire nation of Turks, who'd want that?

>american education

what about not lying to people and reading a history book first burger? History of post ww1 is convoluted and no one knows exactly what went on during the war of independence mass rapes and murders and city burnings were commited by various and independent groups either turkish or greek only harming the anatolian population in their fight to control the region, so next time dont suck up everything media and mainstream throws at you just ebcause they were alligned with what you think you know.
as usual we think you are the agressors and you think we are the ones, truth is obviously in the middle somewhere.

Lol

Ok i read the article. It's some sci fi shit.
>a columnist for Islamist newspaper Yeni Şafak has said
>Acet also cited an unnamed recently retired high-level military officer

>turks try to sink an unarmed boat patrolling for refugees
>the truth is in the middle somewhere
kek no

>300 spartans
>plus 7000 other greeks and mercenaries

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

i said as usual, you and me
both know our goverments would do anything to demonize the turks or greeks. Ofcourse erdogs power games are more apparent but claiming that greek never done anything along these lines is retarted. For example, your history books states that we have burned and desteoyed smyrnia , raped and killed the villagers and natives. How the fuck , were we able to burn our own village and rape ourselves? Contrary to this our history books states that you were the ones responsible but reading few more sources would easily make you arrive to the conclusion; we have no idea who exactly burned the city , raped and killed lots of people.

Greece has 0 offensive military capabilities, it's all defense, why is that hard to understand? The only offense they have are navy seals doing helicopter drops on the sea near the coast and using stealth to plant explosives and assassinate James bond style.

I see, you have found Turkeys 300 moment.

Pic related is my favorite Ottoman battlefield achievement. It is worth mentioning that in addition to combat casualties, around 30k Roaches froze to death even before battle began and another bunch during the retreat. In total once the campaign ended they had only about 10k soldiers in ranks and another 10k wounded soldiers.

fuck off m8 they have a thick ground army at least capable of overrunning thrace and conquering constantinople,, though at that point the russians will jump to ensure an autonomous constantinople.

Still waiting on you to do this.

thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/turkish-government-we-can-occupy-russia-in-7-days/

You mean germany

Just.no.

This

youtu.be/tCGAHi38bfM

Turk roaches stooping to the level of a third world dictatorship. Only third world shitholes use the "we gonna gey invaded and shit" Greece is a tiny ass country. Only the U.S and Russia have the means to push your shit in.

Yes, do it motherfuckers. DO IT. World War 3, HERE WE GO.

Could this be why the EU and the US neocon (((warmongers))) want war with Russia? Are Jews wanting to (((fulfill))) another some prediction?

dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/478555/world-war-3-russia-turkey-end-of-world-prophecy-200-years-ago-Vilna-Gaon

Sure, let me guess, gulen is the Mastermind behind this and to stop this threat to your nation you need to arrest more teachers and journalists?

Is that a United States Coast Guard National Security class cutter in that pic?

Just each roach enough cash to open a kebab shop and they will happily become the new diaspora.

Oh boy. Another Gallipoli?

Greece is actually super rich. Some of the poor people are having a hard time there, but the median Greek is 50 to 100x richer than Germans (according to stats by Swiss banks).
They'd solve all there budget problems with a tax on assets like Holland or Switzerland already have. But it's easier for them to take the money from poorer people.

Thread theme
youtu.be/6Q00HQwO2Sg

Gallipoli is rightful Australian clay.

so its between greek speking turks and roachers
hmmmm... who even cares nothing will be lost

Why did you folks failed to occupy Turkey?

Do we just sit this one out like we did with argies v brits?

So lets run down the events.
> Erdogan tells the EU & NATO to fuck off
> Turkey starts killing NATO proxy army (Kurds)
> Greece is a puppet regime of the EU.
> Greece suddenly starts warmongering against a massive neighbour.
> No one connects the dots.

= Grecce is a proxy. This war will be a proxy war between the bigger powers. Expect Greece to be using some serious Made in America hardware.

No, this is a Turkish journalist making up a story that is being re-reported by a Kurdish website.

Work on your reading comprehension.

For those who don't know Aussie pop culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=7eeijbtbnjQ

It would be a hard war regardless and both countries would be left vulnerable to any other enemies they have. For Greece that's maybe Albania or FYROM (countries with no army) but for Turkey it's Kurds and idk who else. Anyway i think it's all bullshit.
The economy of the Greek state does not necessarily applies to Greek people.

isn't greece the biggest tank owner of the EU?
By the way, tanks are not for defense.

> what is genocide

Wew

>Islamist newspaper
>cited an unnamed recently retired high-level military officer
It's Erdogan's bullshit.

No, Germany is. Quanitity doesn't mean much. A Challanger II could destroy dozens of 1970s Greek tanks, and wouldn't - couldn't - be destroyed by Greek tanks.

>Columnist for islamist newspaper
Why do I get the feeling this is the kind of tard who claim Greece is gonna invade every months

That's a perfect idea. Whenever there are too many kebab shops in one area the roaches start fighting against each other. If every house in Turkey had a kebab shop they would genocide themselves.

Logistics & leadership. Turks were fighting at home, short supply lines, desperation and a great general.
Empire forces were poorly lead. Churchill was kicked out of the government for the fuck up.
Its a foundation myth of the Australian nation that we were basically betrayed by piss poor British officers. Like all myths there is a little truth and a lot of self justification.
Are you a Jihadi or an expat?

Actually the British Army officially has 3 more in-service MBTs than the Bundeswehr.

>Only the U.S and Russia have the means to push your shit in.
Medium kek, they have the same military budget as fucking Spain.
Any wrong look from France or UK will get Ankara leveled in 48h

Roach coasties.

Any fellow dutch fags know if we took our anti air back from Turkey?

Please god let this happen. Greece has full support of western world unlike your islamic shithole.

Greek coast guard livery is grey and blue.

my fkn sides

actually it was 300 spartans and 700 other guys
the rest of them retreated

Looks like a Damen Sea Axe design.

>thinking EU can do shit about that

Good, screw Erdogan.

in order for you not to be destroyed roach you have to stop playing with nato. i know you think they are your sfriends but you need the kurds to use as disposable soldiers against greece not syria. syria isnt launching a attack on your soil. and if greece starts shit your people in germany wont be there much longer. dont think you can demand anything

its so obvious

>muh rape
Underage detected.

Your best soldiers are getting blown up by some random Kurdish thots while we're speaking. You won't rape anyone Mehmet.

>Invade shithole country.
>EU will pay anything to get their brown hordes back.
>Use ransom money to pay debnts to Germany so they can fund more brown hordes.
GENIUS

>꧁꧂

...Q?

>Why did you folks failed to occupy Turkey?

The poms put us on the wrong beach cunt

Turkey's military is way stronger than Greece's

>thinking that numbers matter in this day and age
hehe

Ive been waiting for 10 minutes now... when does the happening start?

Satan doesn't lie

why wouldn't they matter in this case?

youtube.com/watch?v=znTLzRJimeY

Because Turks and Arabs nowadays are so bad at warfare that it's not even funny. These guys wasted more than 10 MBTs in a single offensive that wasn't even imported. And all of them were taken out by some untrained goat fuckers with anti-tank missiles.
And that wasn't even an isolated incident.

>a columnist for Islamist paper said
>90 comment thread
Sup Forums would believe literally anything
everyone here, without exception, is uncurable cancer embodied
K Y S
Y
S

>persia
>turkey
i feel bad for you burgers, the only reason you learn most of your "history" from hollywood is because the schools are too busy being shot up

>Roaches attacking a fellow NATO ally

Turkey really has no allies at this point.

Are you fucking stupid?

>tfw i'm satan yet both of my fucking pairs of earphones died within days of eachother

Last time I checked Satan had only cornered the rare earth metal fiddle market

>nowadays

Let's not kid ourselves. Arabs have always been shit at battle. The only time they found victories in the past were due to attacking empires that were internally weak or corrupted. Constantinople didn't fall due to Ottoman might, but because the black plague ravaged the remains of the Byzantine Empire.