Aho Girl

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/aho-girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never talk to me or my daughter ever again.

I want to make Yoshiko a sister.

major kek

I don't think she'd be a good nun.

Is Aho Mom the hottest MILF this season?
The only one?

>39 years old

>tfw she has a body made for breeding but any children you have with her will turn out like Yoshiko

>if you pick my daughter you can have this everyday

I was raised in Salt Lake City, I don't know it better.

Who has the better body between Iinchou and Ahomom? I'm very torn on this.

God I fucking love this show. so fucking hilarious

I don't think she'd be a good anything. Bitch is too dumb to even be a good prostitute.

Oyakodon

Reminder that you will never be taught how to prepare oyakodon.

>Morals officer
>Dresses like a whore

What did they mean by this?

She has a nice fashion sense, I don't know why MC wouldn't pick her. The only better choice is the blonde girl, but she doesn't look interested.

What would sex with Yoshiko be like?

I feel like she would bounce on your dick as fast and hard as possible while saying "haha this game is fun!!" Naturally, this would make you cum within two minutes, but she won't stop, she will just keep riding at the same pace, forcing two more ejaculations out of you to the point where it is painful.

It's not that whorish. It's just a beach outfit.

Is having sex with someone this stupid even legal?

It is the only way that she will be able to make money though...

She'll receive retard bucks.

Does Japan even have retard bucks? I thought Japanese parents just locked their tard kids in the attic.

The problem with Yoshiko is that she is an only child, so she is her mother's only hope to breed and care for her in old age.

>whore
Calm down on the doujins dear user.

More like
Come here and fuck my daughter

>I feel like she would bounce on your dick as fast and hard as possible
She's probably try to use your dick like a joystick, snapping it back and forth until she breaks it.

Honestly if I was the MC, I'd just get away from home for like a month. That aho shouldn't survive without his presence so he can just come back when she gets runover by a truck or something.

Aho-girl would make an amazingly good romance anime. As long as it didn't do the harem thing and the romance actually progressed.

Toradora! with Aho-Girl characters would be great. Just swap out the Tsundere for Aho-Girl archetype and itd be amazing. Just saw Taiga for the MC of aho-girl and its basically a shot-for-shot remake with more comedy and a male Tsun. I'd watch it a thousand times

Be still, my penis.
Let's make this into a new pasta.

God have mercy

>Never pull out of me or my daughter ever again.
>You'll come when and where we say you come.

Y-yes mommy

Where's this from?

No idea, sorry

She reminds me of my mom and it's disturbing.

MC is starting to piss me off.

Ahomom also wants to be plowed by mc

Who doesn't.

...imouto?

>implying

Only starting?
He pissed me off since his first scene.

STOP RIGHT THERE

link to the torrent anyone????

anyone????

No.

Mommy's gonna take the dick first.

She just doesn't know yet

DON'T RUIN HER MORE THAN SHE ALREADY IS

she's hopeless anyway, A-kun will have to take care of her for the rest of his life

Hokeniin Survival

S-stop. She can still improve!

please

SOMEONE TRANSLATE MORE CHAPTERS ALREADY
I CANT TAKE THIS

>I don't know why MC wouldn't pick her.
because she probably eats shit

Knowing how to find torrents by yourself isn't even Sup Forums 101.

crunchyroll.com/aho-girl

Here, upload whatever the fuck you want, I'll translate it for you right now

i asked for a torrent..

i found three, none of them with subs

>That aho shouldn't survive without his presence so he can just come back when she gets runover by a truck or something.
Somehow she'd manage and/or track him down

Christ, user, that's just sad. I just decided to pick this show up a half hour ago and now have two versions of ep1 downloaded.

BTW, Sup Forums is there any point to the rickyhorror subs other than styling?

I gave you what you really needed as you seem too stupid to deal with torrents.

Fuck if i knew. I only ever touch RH when I want a dub/dual audio to still my morbid fascination.

Onee-san got best Genes and best jeans.

even in the manga the mc acknowledges she would be a good choice if she wasn't so damn annoying to him

Jesus christ why is this girl so hot?

and you think i will actually pay to see it.

the first four episode is easy to find. i am trying to find the fifth episode with subs.

go back to your social network website

>doujins write themselves
>we'll never get any because artists are too busy making more Kancolle and Grandblue doujins

Is Aho contagious?
Why do all people who associate with Aho become more Aho themselves too?

It remains a mystery

I hope Tsukino Jyogi makes a doujin with her

If you honestly can't do this simple child's task on your own, then you're either too young and/or stupid to be here. It's like being in college and asking the teacher how to read the alphabet. Just head on back to the special class, it'll be better for both of us.

Yes, in America.

cockteasing princess

Considering the torrent guy, it seems to be that way. Even across dimensions.

even a-kun acknowledges her superiority

I believe there was a court case few years ago, either supreme court or just below it, regarding ability of mentally disabled people to consent to sex. Ruling was basically that if they have the mental faculties of ~10 year old child or better, they can consent.
Interesting implications, if you think about it for a bit.

>any children you have with her will turn out like Yoshiko
Have we ruled out that not being due to the father's genetics?

Is Yoshiko's "condition" because of genetics, or some freak accident as a kid?

Maybe the mom's hormones are fucked up after using so many after pills while having wild sex with her man without risking a child

Not wanting to put your dick in crazy.

Japanese MC... I say

I mean, she seemed pretty normal before she started lusting after A-kun.

Would getting the dick fix her condition?

manga spoilers

her dad is actually a very normal person and it's implied that it was the mother who pretty much caused her to be stupid

No it would only get worse

I WANT TO CRUSH LITTLE SISTERS DREAMS OF EVER BECOMING PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF THE SOCIETY AND DRIVE HER INTO BECOMING A SEX SLAVE

Her mom is a dick digger and her dad is a sweet guy, so in result Yoshiko became a banana digger, aka a monkey.

God bless America

*better

There is no level of difficulty in wiping the noses of newfags expressing their desire to be spoonfed the basics, it's just sorta board policy to refuse them, telling said newfag to lurk moar, or to get the fuck out when they persist in their wailing.

do you want to see her mind break so much she can think of nothing but the penis

I wonder what could possibly be happening on the lower-half offscreen.

What happened to the husband/dad in that family?

works a lot offscreen

Wait, you don't?

It's a retarded implication. Who makes the determination of competency level? Is the prospective lover to give his retarded mate a test meant for 10 year olds beforehand? Or does the state need to get involved at some point? Social Services Special Needs Deflowering Department?