Post yfw they fry this (literal) retard on the chair

post yfw they fry this (literal) retard on the chair

>Nick Cruz attended special education classes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jHEu87OHYl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks normal.

I literally use to mentor a similar kid to this guy in an after school program. he is now 20 and graduating HS this May. He is:
>high functioning special ed
>Muslim
>police are always at his house
>father is dead, mother is in another country
>runaway youth
>politically conservative (strongly)
>religiously watches Islamic terrorist videos
>hates Mexicans
>early trump supporter
>homophobic,
>is seeing a shrink
>not taking meds for mania and bipolar
>Anger issues
>loves military, wants to be a marine (doesn't qualify)
> literally got aids because he downloaded grinder app to make fun of queers and ended up meeting one and screwing him.

I quit my job a year ago and still get calls from his number. I never pick up because i am too self centered and suffering from my own failures and too ashamed to let others know my status. Hope he finds his way

1 btc says the fbi got him his first loadout

This is your brain on white nationalism. Disgusting ideology causing murder and mayhem yet again. You fucks need to be put down.

son?

>>religiously watches Islamic terrorist videos
you.. you should maybe call someone about that guy

99.9999% guarantee his rampage was not racial motivated. He was probably a racist due to being an online troll but it was not his motivation.

this

And do what? Report his imaginary special needs Isis trump supporter friend? Doubt the FBI would be interested

>literally got aids because he downloaded grinder app to make fun of queers and ended up meeting one and screwing him.

Watch out for him. He's definitely going to snap soon and throw a bomb any time now

What are your failures user?

>> literally got aids because he downloaded grinder app to make fun of queers and ended up meeting one and screwing him.
Does he visit /fit/ by any chance?

>Muslim
> literally got aids because he downloaded grinder app to make fun of queers and ended up meeting one and screwing him.

and
>homophobic

This doesnt add up. I think user is a lying faggot

El Abonimicion...

BEGONE

Specially educated......... TO KILL

>people look at this man and will unabashedly call him a white male

He's not retarded, well aside from being a mixed race mongrel..... but he was adopted!
Adopted kids have a hard time learning actions from their non biological parents, it causes them to become extremely frustrated and sometimes irreparably damages their cognitive abilities.

It's well documented that adopted kids are more likely to become anti-social or criminal.

forgot:
>vehemently anti-Semite
>particularly upset about being having to graduate so late, while friends are becoming advancing
>wants "cool white friends" like the ones he heard about before coming to America
>always talking how much he hates whites
>gets into religious and political arguments on facebook with strangers where he types in all caps and make no sense making his posts look like the raving of a mad man
This last point is when i knew he was insane
I specifically mentioned them to imply his madness

>meme flag
eat shit

>literal retard
he wasn't a retard, you simp. He was in alternative academy because he had severe behavioral problems. If any of the bureaucrats in school had bothered to do their job, he could've been clinically diagnosed as antisocial, anad possibly been barred from purchasing firearms long ago

Is that why my mom is a coal burner? (she was adopted)
I'm white but she had me when she was 16. Now she is almost 40 and regularly fucks non-whites
I even walked in on her once sucking a massive cock (her friends husband) but that guy was white at least
My friend also claims he used to fuck her regularly

My moms a whore.

Has anyone mentioned he looks like a fetal alcohol syndrome kid?

Wew lad, too much insight, I don't have a clue about your mother but certainly her upbringing would have played a major role in her current behavior - and having non biological "parents" would have had a massive impact on her upbringing in immeasurable ways.

So probably yes, my condolences.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHEu87OHYl4

Was it Kino?

>mfw

Her parents are really proper from what I can tell. Stereo typical WASPs.. But my mom is white trash as fuck

>So your sayin he is the typical Sup Forums poster

He has that Alfred e Neumann disease orlando bloom has- show some respect faggot.

>Nick Cruz
You mean Nickoli Cruztov

This wasn't the shooter. He was a fat ginger kid with congoid nostrils.

Well theres part of the problem right there - the primary male figure in her life is a genetically distant man who loves and cares for her - it's perfectly natural that she would develop feelings for him, especially when her sexual organs were developing during puberty. But he, being "proper", would have gone to extreme lengths to avoid any "improper" sexual thoughts or feelings towards her - this is the number one creator of sluts.

Women who didn't get enough attention from their father during puberty, or at least some sort of recognition (that she is a prime sexual being who would be desirable for most men), spend their whole life chasing male sexual attention in whatever ways they can.
It's a form of compensation.

I just can't get over how perfectly le 56% he is.
Look at America, look at it and laugh.

Why won't (((The Golden One))) ever put on a shirt? It's embarassing.

he looks anything but normal

He's presenting his superior physique to the Amerimutt.

meh hes a butterface that skips leg day

He's the definition of WHITE AMERICAN MAN.

why does the media say that a dude that killed a bunch of white kids is a Nazi?

>literally got aids because he downloaded grinder app to make fun of queers and ended up meeting one and screwing him.

literally laughing out loud

Not only that, there were hundreds of jewish kids and a 12% black population. Yet the shooter targeted almost elusively white people.

a gun dealer? no seriously, why should he do the cops' job when they won't even give him dental? fuck that shit!

t. sub 100 IQ burgermutt

Hahahahhaha

His head looks like a fucking yam. White my ass.

>His hair is dyed and his eyes look Alien.
>Skyrim tier eyes

>Muslim
>religiously watches Islamic terrorist videos

You should be terrified of this one. Sounds like a perfect recipe for somebody who wants to wipe away his sins by dying while on jihad.

anyone else secretly hoping he was a Sup Forumsack and got radicalized by our 56% meme? even bad publicity is publicity :DDDD

What standard deviation is 100 iq?

>what standard deviation is 100 iq?

public edumakashen, or just a nigger?

he will have a very private execution for (((reasons))) then be renamed and relocated just like all the other top scoring Mk Ultra graduates

Probably, in some cases, a predisposition to anti-social behavior is genetic. And probably, in some cases, adoption is a result of being born from anti-social parents.

15 brah

Another common situation for adoption is that the mother is a drug addicted, probably spending the first nine months of your life taking drugs has some effect on a developing brain.

AR
15 might
Paint the hallways red and grey
Shoot kids on a winter's day
With eyes that show the
56 percent.

Police on the hills
Using trees and marksman skills
Catch the breeze and the winter chills
In bloodshed on the snowy linen land.

And now you understand the nasty shit you said to me
How you saw all my insanity
How you kicked and bullied me.
They would not be kind
They did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now.

AR
15 might
Unleash the lead and let it blaze
Blood spatters in reddish haze reflect in
Cruz's eyes of Hazel hues.
Sky is a bright blue
Hallways painted fake woodgrain
17 faces writhe in pain
Are soothed beneath the reapers
Loving hand.

And now you understand the nasty shit you said to me
You'll be missed by friends and family
You will no longer bully.

For I'm here to show you
that lead and bullets will be true

For you no hope is left in sight with my
AR 15 might
I'll take your life
As loners often do;
But I could have told you
Nick Cruz
This world was never
Meant for one
As beautiful as you.

Did they ever find out what his motive was? Was ot bullying?

Looks like a Bat Boy reboot desu

Fucking lol dude, what a shitty fucking life, holy shit what a mess of a human being LMAO

Homosexuality is haram as well

What do you mean Paco Johnson?
>this damage controll

Why does this Finnish man care so much about the le 56% mutt?

desu if balding was inferior it wouldnt be so present. obviously baldens are getting their dicks wet

>obvious that this is not
>of the worst Americans cuisine
>in over half Americans
we 5th grade now

>supports a guy who wants to ban muslims
>indulges in Asbiyya (Nationalism/Racism)
>Literally fucked a guy

>watches terrorist videos

Why am I not suprised?

They will. Only thing I got is from watching interviews is that he may of had a slight preference for teachers and adults. Or he simply saw them as more of a threat. The coming weeks will be illuminating for sure.

It's so powerful to have inclusion and let them attend normal school in special education classes instead of sending them to special schools.

Retarded children are often obsessive. a group of retarded children can be almost like a family.
But when retarded children interact with "normies" the outcome is quite different.
It is likely that Nicolas obsessed over a girl, who did not return his affections. Had he been amongst his own kind, he would have easily found love and acceptance.

If he were loved, no doctor could have ever brainwashed him to go and kill.