Why are white western men avoiding relationships with indian women?

Statistically speaking very few white western men marry Indian women, instead they prefer East Asian females (Japanese, Korean & Chinks)
Why is this so?

Indian girls are fucking ugly.

Wait. Isn't beauty in the eye of the beholder?

Have you never met any east indian women?
They are almost as bad as read indians.

OP is a Faggot.
Just like the photo he posted, that’s full of faggots. Indian people, in general, are ugly as shit. And they all have dead eyes.

Would rather stick dick in moist rice than moist poo.

>smelly
>shitskins
>womanlets
>weird ass languages & customs, alien/unattractive culture
>basically gypsies
List goes on laddie.

They can't be housebroken and shit in the streets. Better off with anything else.

lmao I avoid relationships with all women

They stink and are ugly as hell

These are all trannies your faggy Euro cuck.

Those are all dudes

That's a strong statement coming from literal mutts.

Speaking of the Indian women I've dealt with in Toronto, they have some of the worst, stuck up attitudes and princess complexes I've ever dealt with. When you have a system of arranged marriages centered around a dowry, I guess it's what gets produced. Also, while some are cute, many of them look like mongrels. They don't age well either.

indians are basically shit stained deformed meds

very poor breeding material

Those are all dues. Way to break the mold OP. Just being a literal faggot.

Also, they're aren't any around me who are interested. Que Metallica. Sad but true.

half indians are on par with half asians to be honest.

Why would you think these indian ladies look like dudes?

>stuck up attitudes and princess complexes

The spic is correct. As a pajeet I can confirm this. Indian sluts born or raised in the west are more worthless than white sluts.

They are raised by dominant mothers & cucked fathers. Back in the old country the father is the alpha male, but here hes reduced to a common shit tier cuck resulting in loud mouth stuck up disrespectful arrogant whore daughters

poos are australoid aboriginals

They are not hot

Light skin ones can be cute. That said the cultural difference Les are too extreme. I have no interest ever visiting the shithole known as India

What is an Australoid Abbo?

Indians are fucking ugly and their families don’t let them marry outside their race most of the time. Simple.

Not me...I've dated 2 Tamil women they were great

>poojet cucked in west
so they stopp with the acid thing one they enter whitemansland?

>160678721

I fucked a very attractive 30 year old Indian slut. but one thing I noticed is that she couldnt shut the fuck up, really nice and funny girl but she could not stop talking for even a minute.

I don't know, There was this Indian girl with huge boobs but i'm 90% sure she stuck to her own.

australoid is the race that includes abos of australia, papuans, indians, pakis...

abos of australia are recessive so when they mix with the whites they get bleached good

they're fucking crazy

It's the smell.

Asians are horny and even say they are like, "oh baby... me so horny fo yu."

They’re cucked in India as well, any Indian that believes in education and western values eventually becomes a cuck and their wives fuck other men behind their back. However the poor and illiterate men always have a strong hand and keep bitches in control.

They have resting bitch face down to a science. I can't recall ever seeing a married Indian woman in the U.S. who didn't flash a scowl across her countenance at least a few times per minute.

Are you saying that Indians/Pakis are ethnically related to the Abbos and Papuans
>mfw I thought Papuans are black

They have an extremely tight knit social circle. If you look at the data, Indian people are some of the least assimilated people on a social level, very assimilated on an economic level however. If you live in a major city in the US, you will know that amongst immigrant populations, Indians and Bengali people's are probably the most enclaved. Knowing them gives one the distinct impression of a 'small world' as the ones you went to elementary school with somehow know the ones you went to high school with. Strangely enough, even though they value lighter skin they (woman's parents) would much prefer a light skinned Indian husband or Bengali husband than they would a white man, especially in the Muslim communities. I don't believe the same applies to women.

The have hair on their chest and belly and around the nipple
Indian women are almost gorillas

/thread
Stay in your own race, cummies

Remember that India doesn't have a single race. You have what are basically Persians to the north and some blatant Asian groups to the east. The Abbos related to Australian abbos are on the southern tip.

When most people think "Indian" they're thinking of Caucasoid ones, only they are smart enough to actually leave India.

>women

Guys, I like prepubescent girls!

Here's my story anons gather round - I work with a well to do indian family..was at their office one night and their doctor daughter pops into the room I'm in and starts talking to me...eventually her Dad comes in trying to get her attention and she btfo's him saying "Just a minute father.."...closes the door on him. Then turns to me and flashes this cute smile...and kinda nervously exhales. Talks a little more then asks for my #. She was cute, educated but a bit hairy. For what it's worth I haven't heard from her... I think her family shut her down. Don't really mind as it wasn't worth compromising the business relations I had with her family and they probably wanted her with a nice indian guy.

But yeah..shit was interesting. Straight up if she would cook me some good curry and make $ doing medicine I'd almost be interested...but still kinda hairy.

Oh god nguyen why

I'd marry a cute north indian girl desu.
They're pretty much white.

what made indians abandon acid? i remember acid being used like a belt would be used in the west.

yes, australoid is the founding and primary stock, much later came elamites from persia, then semites and some scythians

That's a Southie

They’re literally the best girls; insectoid subhuman gooks need not apply.

Well, whatever.
As long as she's pale and caucasoid

Bitches need to be acid faced if they act like a common whore, yank
No way. Guys get cucked in India too? I've never heard of any Indian bitch in India cheating on her husband. I thought that kinda shit can get the bitch roasted in a tandoor

Not Pakis and not all Indians. The closer west you go in India the closer to Persians and other middle eastern brown Caucasian groups you get. The abbos are the dirt poor people living in southern India, some of them are darker than sub-Saharan Africans even. These aren't pure abbos either, they're mixed with Caucasoid and probably some Asians, unironically a living amerigoblin meme.

stay away

He's wrong. Australoids are just papuans and abos. They re a completely different geneline. Indians/pakistanis are just deep-fried middleeasterns.

Because I'm not toilet training my woman, and I don't want a fucking disease.

they actually have the best/most addictive Feet

They actually banned acid in India due to such incidents, so now it has become a rare thing.

Mate, they are trannies. Even men won't touch them

>They are raised by dominant mothers & cucked fathers.

Well that would explain the general bitchiness of Indian women.

The main thing that sucks about Indian girls is that soft flabbiness at the bottom of their necks. I don't know what it is but something about their facial geometry brings it out.

Because they're typically ugly. And their sweat stinks like shit. No really. It does.

Someone post some indian girl feet pics.

It’s on a rise among working women, I’ve seen some situation personally where the men are actually pathetic enough to keep living with them even after they’ve learned that they’re being cheated on.

Wow I think you just cured my curry fever. Thanks senpai.

> Tamil nigress are the ugly ones
Indo-Aryan beauty (pic related)

Here are some Indian women
>dravidian women

I've met several (fairly dark) Indian women that wanted to cheat on their boyfriends/husband with me

I didn't do it obviously, but played along a bit to get into their heads. the most egregious thing was they wanted me to cum inside of them.

it's one thing to have an affair. it's another to want to cuck your husband. but how brazen do you have to be to cuck your brownish husband with a white guy, popping out a mildly pale kid?

>Caucasian
>Abbo-caucasian
>Asian

Do the castes systems preserve these identities?

Yes it does.

Because they're ugly and they fucking smell

and gooks aren't much better

As a member of the upper caste, we were whiter than the others, but that's because we're from Atlantis we be Kings yo

Because I’m white and I have an adopted sister who’s of Indian ethnicity. If I were to get involved with an Indian chick it’d be weird, like she was a stand in or something.

I’ve fucked an Indian girl and find some of them pretty hot, wouldn’t want a kid with one though imagine having a half Indian son. In the eyes of white women Indian men are viewed as more beta than even Asians here.

Look up ‘Denisovans’ user.

THEY'RE FUCKING TRANNIES, YOU KEK!!!! LOOKS LIKE EUROPEAN MEN ARE SO FEMINIZED THAT YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A WOMAN AND A MAN DRESSED AS A WOMAN ANYMORE, YOU ASS GAPING FAGGOT!!!

>How brazen
It's just women. They have that chimp sexual instinct to fuck the "foreign" man and to also fuck the aggressive domineering men at peak ovulation while still retaining a relationship with their current spouse as a means of "cheating" the system so that they can pass on the traits of a more "fit" individual without having to deal with the negative consequences of said males inability to provide a nurturing role in that situation.

Civilization arguably formed to heavily suppress that kind of behavior desu. More men socially agreeing to have one mate and to be more secure in being the father.

Men should be allowed to honor kill whores like that
As an Indian, pics like this absolutely disgust me. There's nothing worse than seeing Indian girls in degenerate western whore clothing
It should be mandatory for all Indian women to dress like pic related

Not caste systems, but ethnicity. South is australoid, northeast is mongoloids, and northwest is caucasoid. Religion and caste system are secondary factors. Obviously Brahmins and Muslims are most likely to be caucasoid, but it's not always so.
>kashmiri women

i met my wife in india, she squated down beside me on the street also to do business and we shared a smile. "are these your first curry shits" she asked. they were, she could tell i was struggling with indian food. we both laughed and i got her number.

Not caste systems, but ethnicities. South is australoid, northeast is mongoloid, and northwest is caucasoid. Caste and religion are secondary factors, so Brahmin's and Muslims are most likely to be caucasoid, but not always true.
>kashmiri women

Somewhat true

I think even Indian men would divorce his wife if she popped out a baby that was a different color than him

but yeah it turns them on when I say I want to colonize some Indian bitches with my seed

>Those eyebrows
I take it these are related to pakis?

In that case the whole family system in India will be obliterated.
>Be me with fair complexion
>My sister wheatish but was almost white when born
>My brother was a bit daker but he's light wheatish now
>My mum is wheatish
>Dad is a bit darker
>my grandma looked caucasian
>Granpa was dark wheatish
IDK man I think I won't the genetics lottery by getting my grandma's white genes with my dad's athletic physique

Sorry, not into scat stuff.

>indian
>almost 25
>parents starting to ask me about marriage
>pretty mgtow but will probably have to get married

Give it to me straight my fellow pajeets....where to go in India to find a light skinned skinny conservative qt3.14?

coming back to canada was a difficult adjustment. i miss that convenience of being able to take a shit whenever i need to. having to plan your bowel movements sometimes hours in advance to ensure close vicinity to a toilet took some practice to relearn. my wife still goes in the backyard sometimes, she says it just feels right.

It would depend on the ethnicity. Since whites some some Indian groups are both Caucasian it would probably only be a lightening unless the off chance your blonde or red hair traits someone transfer over. In that case the father might just assume it's a recessive lightening.

It's not white girl giving birth to a black baby tier difference.

>brown genes
No.

Most retarded and dirty nation along with gipsy scum. Glad I never ever seen one irl

because white males are vapid

Indians are ugly and smell like mix of shit and spices. It's like fucking after-kebab shit, too german stuff.

well that's just the genetic randomness when you have a lighter mother and a darker father

there's so many Indians (more than all white Europeans/American now) and so little contact between the two cultures, that I don't think it'll be a serious problem for Indian civilization, just fuck over a few Indian guys

but in my experience there's a lot of Indian guys that are even weaker than Western men. you need to get it together before women totally overthrow your society like they have here.

I fucked an indian chick once, her pussy was purple. The fuck is up with that?

Chandigarh and punjab but beware it's india's roastie land. Try to get a village cutie. Her parents will fucking give their daughters to you on a silver platter if you are an NRI

isn't northern Indian in the Punjabi region much lighter? more Muslims there though. not sure if that's a problem if you're Hindu.

in my experience it's been darker girls from the southwest coast. not super dark like the ones from down near Sri Lanka, but brown enough that there's a difference.