So I've finally caved in to all of my fucking weeb friends (oddly enough it seems like watching anime is some kind of...

so I've finally caved in to all of my fucking weeb friends (oddly enough it seems like watching anime is some kind of normie thing...) so I'm looking for suggestions since they always recommend stupid meme anime like one piece or eva

I've liked:
-Cowboy Bebop (obviously)
-The Tatami Galaxy
-Paprika
-Paranoia Agent
-Ace Attorney (trash anime but I love the games)

I did not like:
-Bleach
-Death Note
-Neon Genesis Evangelization
-One Punch Man (why is it so popular?)
-Shokugeki (some anime about cooking)
-School days
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Gantz

Anything I should be looking out for? I kind of like more realistic animes or very stylized stuff. Really anything as long as the writing is good.

Bleach.

Bible Black

Go post this on This is against the rules here

Boku no Pico

One Piece

>board dedicated exclusively to anime & manga
>against the rules to ask about anime & manga

yeah nice clubhouse you built be sure to keep the filthy casuals locked out why dont you

>didn't like Eva
What, too deep for you?

fuck off

try steins gate

Fuck off

great now I gotta nuke my harddrive for even googling that shit

it just seemed INCREDIBLY overrated. I like the waifus in their hot bodysuits but the main character is too much of a faggot for me to enjoy the series.
asuka is best girl though

Remember when posts like this were banned in the spot? Good times.

Watch 90s berserk and if i see you say it sucks ill kill you

>the main character is too much of a faggot...
How do people unironically think this? He's literally not. He offers himself to save the day a ton of times, and the times he does break down its for perfectly acceptable reasons. Shinji is not a faggot in any way.

hey is this a good anime?
from what I'm reading it seems pretty interesting. Maybe along the lines of Bebop in style and philosophy

>unironically falling for the eva waifu meme
Sasuga newfriend

no it sucks now leave

It's fucking easy to find this shit online if you just try. Every board devoted to a hobby usually has some form of wiki or some shit that you can read, Sup Forums just doesn't link their one. Generally you will be able to find what you want there so you can stop shitting up the board. this isn't directly solely at you but Sup Forums only has so much space and a lot of it is wasted on sub par stupid shit and double threads because cunts can't look in the catalog.

I'm still impressed that after all these years people still come here and make bait threads such as this one.