youtube.com/watch?v=YG4-MoWITdw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he still has the catgirl

catgirl

>Draw a boy
>Call it a girl
As already mentioned Merle is best pussy

i still can't get over his plot twist

>Used goods like me wouldn't even sell at a clearance sale!

Why do people hate Hitomi again?

She's a lonely and confused teenage girl who helps out when she's needed.

How did Itachi die?
It's been a while sinceI watched it.

HELL YEAH
youtube.com/watch?v=YG4-MoWITdw

best childhood memories

Holy shit, the german opening is actually better than the japanese.

>Hurr HItomi I love you!
>I love you too Van!
>Okay well then cya, lets never see each other again
The ending was fucking bullshit.

Because of this shit.

No it's not.

That was induced by Newton catgirl fuckery, it don't count.

she did have a boyfriend in her original world

it does, because she was a fucking bitch to Van that episode

>How did Itachi die?
>It's been a while sinceI watched it.

sword broke and piece bounced back and killed him while he was trying to kill Isaac Newton.

why do you think he told her to go fuck off back to earth in the end?

also what the fuck is this shit in the ED i never even noticed before

Definitely did not see it coming

No she didn't. She just wanted Amano-senpai to notice her

This whole show was such a fucking disappointment. First half was so good and then it went to dogshit the second the love triangle became a thing. Also the tranny is the worst part of the show.

I thought it was good until the last few episodes, only because I think it could really have benefitted from more episodes.

Well it was originally supposed to be 39 episodes, with the first 13 episodes being how they were basically supposed to be and the last 13 being a condensed version of what was supposed to be another 26 episodes.

Honestly sucks. What could've been?

I love her.
Even in the shitty movie she was great.
I remember thinking she was annoying at first, but she's genuinly nice and really lovely.

I really liked her themesong in the movie.

Was strangely catchy.

I remember raging so hard at that

>no hot springs epiosde

Really rustles my jimmies

Is the movie even worth watching

Yes

The plot's bizarre even compared to the TV show, and rather meandering at that, Hitomi is even blander than in the show, and there's only one mech fight.

But the visuals are gorgeous and the soundtrack is taken up to a properly cinematic degree.

I didn't see it coming, but my dick did.

We need more mechas with toe to toe melee action and capes, we need more caped mechs

Just how high are you right now?

I think your dick might be gay.

she sucks

I saw it coming. And then they had him randomly tear his shirt off to prove I was wrong.

And then they did the twist anyway.

My first husbando

I paid for it in the end

Why change into girl so easily? Why Melefs turned into liquid fire?

blah blah blahblahblah
Kimi no MYSTIC EYES
yap yap blah blah blahblahblah blah
BREAKING DOWN

>fight starts
>Van dont fight
>repeat until fight end
>every fucking time

she made the show real hard to enjoy

Van wasn't that great

Great seiyuu

The Vision of Escuckflowne.

I loved Hitomi. Her design and character. I still can't see Yuuko from Nichojou as anything but a chibi hitomi.

definitely, an unpopular opinion

Remember the part when Jajuka watches him from the distance about to eat a snail?

and then someone distracts Jajuka and he looks away and its never brought up again?

I loved her too. Both design and character. Individual with a unique personality and all that.

What is Arthas doing there what what happened to his mace?

who?

That wasn't Jajuka watching; it was some random Zaibach officer, and Jajuka was the one who stopped Dilandau(female) from eating it.

I think the point was that things were getting really fucking freaky. Still not as weird as Folken's voodoo NTR shipping, though.

You should see the endings they didn't go with.

?

Hitomi's great though.

It's decent at best but it has enough good action sequences to make it worth a go.

Never leave the basement.

>when Isekai used to be shoujo

Man. Now and Then Here and There changed everything

>Never leave the basement.
Are you honestly defending her behavior in that episode?

>average teenage girl acts like an average teenage girl
>average teenage girl is manipulated by magical device
>being triggered by any of these

Stay in the basement for the rest of your life, it's better for everyone.

Are you seriously defending normalfags? Are you seriously using "muh basement" as an insult on Sup Forums?

You're obviously an unbalanced person who has lost touch with reality and has no clue about how to interact with actual people.

To be honest most of the time Van was an edgy guy doing his stuff and he only desired Hitomi on end because she confronted him on his ocassional bullshits not minding him being a prince, more like an aquired taste.
And she never really loved Chadllen, she just was the typical woman getting wet for the most unfaithful guy available and him taking the chances when he wasn't being observed by the princess or his actual waifu.

Both of them were basically secondary characters storywise, just being used as tools for winning the war, it felt just fine they ended together.

Didn't she give up going after Amano because she realized her friend likes him?

Judging by their reply I'm guessing they're just baiting you.

It's worth watching purely for the visuals which are unbelievable even by Kawamori movie standards, and he gave us the Macross Plus movie.

He was always a girl, I believe what happened is Dornkirk used his fate alteration shit to change her body.

>Dornkirk couldn't figure out that pumping people full of good luck would eventually reverse and give them bad luck
>an action causes an equal reaction
>ISAAC FUCKING NEWTON couldn't figure that out

>not being okay with the girl you love kissing another man is being a basement dweller
I've never thought I'd get to use it, but you're a bona fide cuckold.

I just pretend it didn't happen and he's on an eternal roadtrip with his fuccbois like in the movie.
While it's true that turning my escaflowne husbando into a girl was bad enough, I think I could have accepted it. The real problem is that his personality, the one we got attached to for 25 episodes, was made to disappear, and the story expected us to report that affection on a random nobody useless girl none of us cared about. As far as I'm concerned, Dilandau is Dilandau, and Serena is Serena. They're not the same character.

>self inserting this hard

That's just pathetic.

VAN-SAMA

Did Kawamori even have anything to do with the movie? Mecha design?

Dilandau literally died as a character at the end of episode 14.

But that's wrong. Dilandau is as just as much a ruthless bastard with a trigger temper as he is a mentally ill, cowardly, fearful, and vulnerable cute boy who gets lonely easily. Did you forget the scene where he keeps scratching a glass bottle and gets triggered over the wound on his cheek? I don't think I'll ever forget it personally.

Dilandau has no purpose past episode 14. He's at best a device in the final episode.

>Did you forget the scene where he keeps scratching a glass bottle and gets triggered over the wound on his cheek?
That was episode 7.

I thought you were making a disctinction between Dilandau's personalities before he lost to Van and after. I didn't realize you were talking about the loss of his role as an antagonist.
Antagonist is a role, not a character. He died as an antagonist, not as a character.