Wh*te guy here; I'm married to a black woman and have two daughters. How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Wh*te guy here; I'm married to a black woman and have two daughters. How does Sup Forums feel about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0dbrETOOPc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

la creatura...

How old are your daughters?

I feel pity

You have many daughters and sons and bring them to Israel, we need more jews

i'm happy for you user. i wish you glad tidings

Your wife will leave you (she’s a nigger, niggers have no sense of commitment) and your daughters will be raised by a revolving door of crackhead stepdads. Also your daughters are going to turn out to be whores because of this.

La luz extinguido

Show us your ugly half orcs
And you have nigger eyes

Enjoy paying child support for your El Goblino spawn.

la aberracion...

54% and dropping

I don't care, now go away

Wh*te male and black female have lowest divource rates and happiest marriages.

Statistically speaking WMBF couples are more likely to last. But that doesn't change the fact you're choosing to have nog children.

>t. Sup Forums

stop looking to these faggots for validation

Who gives a shit?
The problem usually comes when white chicks marry negs, not reverse. Unless of course if she wears the pants in the family.

Good match, you have similar features.

every day we stray away from god's light.

Dios mio..

La Creatura!!

guy in pic obvious faggot

Niggers have melted faces. Anyone else notice this?

I think you are a dumb ass but not as dumb as your kids will be

i'm sure you'll be happy in africa

you have to go back

ummm sorry sweetie but darkies in america are already 20% white so beautiful mulatto babies raises us from 56 to 58

>White guy here.

Hello, Sup Forums.

>How does Sup Forums feel about this?
>tfw no gf

Haha this

Good. The plan works. MAMA Make Amerikkka Mud Again.

>Wh*Toid here

Why do I feel someone is in the closet?

*Teleports behind you *

Nuthin personell kid

How do you fuck up so bad? Why not just stay single instead or marrying someone from the worst race on earth?Especially when divorce laws favor women and all. I’m just lolling at your life, my dude.

>flushing your genes down the toilet
Sad, honestly.

WRONG!

How do you feel about having children that look nothing like you and have zero chance at connecting with their past which is the foundation of their future?

its whatever dude
>t.mixed kid

desu senpai as long as you support and nurture them properly I don't care.

You flushed the greatest gift you have down the toilet for muh dik. You're human garbage and should die.
Assuming, of course, that you're not lying, which I doubt.

My wife comes from a white family and this happened to her. Her mom was a stripper and her dad is in jail for armed robbery. She is the most genuine person I've ever met (been together 10 years). Sometimes hardships breed strength. Not everybody needs to grow up in your virgin vision of a perfect family.

Fuck niggers BTW

You look like a spic. Opinions discarded as you can't count towards miscegenation by default. That said raise a nuclear family and don't burden us with criminal scum.

So you had sex with a woman? Whats it like?

You say that, but I guarantee your ideal family life you envision in your mind looks like something out of a "vision of a perfect family"
There is nothing wrong with trying to make the world a better place

Your a hero user, you decided to risk you life to rise negro IQ.

i feel nothing. I dont know you or your family.
Only thing you should care about is you and your families happiness.

(((White))) guy.

56% btw

But OP is clearly retarded

Sorry to hear about you betraying your bloodline and your heritage. You'll always look like the babysitter.

Disgusting.

Why did you marry down?

>flag
Checks out

Wat an idiot)))00)))

Oh hi Talcum X

>two daughters
not enough.

You mean you're married to a gorilla and you have a bestiality thing going on? Gross

El Ogro De Las Americas.....

why are black women so obsessed with looking white?

>dark skin
>dark hair
>dark eyes
>white guy here
no you're not if anything on you is brown your whiteness plummets

ayyyy kek

Waste of your genes

Pretty much this. I'm even a race-mixer myself, but come on man, blacks?

I feel like this a slide thread and sage

This is probably how 2 you met

el destructor del blanco...

EL ORCO DE LAS AMERICAS

DIE TRAITOR

Isn't it a little late to be asking? It's obviously disgusting that you married a nigger, but marriage is a bond before God. Let no man separate that which God brought together.

vocaroo.com/i/s0dbrETOOPc4

Worst race on Earth? Niggers are just stupid, and the universally sinful nature of humans manifests itself in niggers in splendid, stupid form.

Jews, modern Jews, on the other hand...

>(((white))) guy

i see nothing wrong here

Tits or gtfo

You've doomed your kids to eternal damnation.

>wh*te

Yeah you reek of self hate, your kids wont be white so i dont give a fuck more useless monkeys, thanks for ruining your line we need less idiots.

>no you're not if anything on you is brown your whiteness plummets
Part and parcel or retard?

You're fucking degenerate in more ways than one.

Bullshit. nobody on Sup Forums is married. Much less has kids.

>hi, i destroyed my genetics, are you mad?

Take those daughters for another round of bleaching like Katie Pladl's dad.

I'd say arabs are worse. Actual malice plus an intellect that is slightly above niggers, which makes them capable of planning crimes much worse than "muh dick".

Die TRAITOR. Please.

Looking at it from a purely biological standpoint you made a big mistake. The average IQ of black people is lower and you have thus damned your children to be dumber than they would be if you had had them with a white woman. You also have made them into hybrids that neither white nor black people actually want to associate themselves with.

What does gorilla pussy feel like?

it's pretty much the same as one of abbo, so you're not missing anything

Cool, but who's the beaner in your pic?

You don't look white

i feel sorry for you. enjoy having two little mutants in your home. get yourself tested on aids

doesn't concern me, i dont care. black chicks suck the best dick. have fun.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0dbrETOOPc4
you sound like a fag

I hope the sex was worth it because you now have
>A I D S
>I D S
>D S
>S

la creatura has married la negressa
creating la goblina
with a bit more genetic drift downwards maybe you'll be jewish

Why would someone want niglet kids?

You know, I heard of the show My Gym Partner’s a Monkey

But I never heard of the show

My wife’s a monkey!!

Ha ha good one :)

Say hi to aunt Sharon for me xx

Lol I see lot of tourists here in Prague and these french cucks married to niggers are ALL THE SAME.
Numale beard, numale glasses, numale facial features.
They even came to me to ask for directions twice so I could have a look at their behaviour. It was clear that they were beta and the niggress standing a bit away was ugly fat whore who was controlling the beta.
When I explained the fucking METRO system to them, the niggress was too dumb to understand so her white husband had to explain it lol. Even had two disgusting mutt kids with tribal haircuts.

To sum it up, EVERY WMBF SHILL IS A LARPER who has seen a few pics of white chads banging hot black chicks and thinks thats how it usually is. The low divorce rate is because of the absolute beta state of the white males and because the niggresses are not gonna let them divorce.

Good for you user, I haven’t had a gf in years.

Post black qts you fucking niggers