Dragon Ball Super - /dbs/

Leave Geran to us.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

generals are forbidden

Nobody waits until the bump limit...

Don't reply to this thread, it's the same cancerous ISIS poster

Reminder that 18 is beautiful

Reminder that 100% of the Anime currently airing has better animation than Super

Am I ready now, Toei?

Thought for a moment Ashy boy was using Roshi's technique on his pokemon.

Literally The Preecho.

Weird how they can actually pass as jihadists

>implying cell would sacrafice his perfect form for spots

Looks like you lose. ;)

Back to red, guys! *raffs*

Catalog you fucking spic.

I TOLD you guys SSG unlocked by the ritual had to be stronger than SSB, but you didn't listen.
Guess who's laughing now.

>Pedro in denial

looks more like SS4 hair color

It's not SSG. It's a new form.
SSB>SSG

The hair behind the chocolate Goku is clearly different from Base/SSGoku you retard

SSG can heal and destroy universes
SSG>SSB

>heal
Nice filler, Toei.

Reminder that "doing something that disturbing!" is not foreshadowing, but headcannon.

It's stated multiple times in both the manga and the anime that SSB is the superior form.

I can't believe there are still people this ignorant around.

>Hamas DBZ

Lmao wtf

Stop bumping this shit sandspic terrorist thread.

real thread

I don't catch up with Super but why Goku and the gang become ISIS?

Are you a fucking mod by any chance? No? Then DON'T TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG OR RIGHT, KIDDO.

Fuck off retard

Nigga you dumb. The healing factor was anime only, and it was Beerus who was breaking the universe.

>"In literature, foreshadowing is commonly done when a possibility is mentioned, but almost immediately dismissed or disproved. To some readers, they will dismiss the suggested possibility just as the unsuspecting characters do. More experienced readers will immediately call the author's bluff and know what to expect."

Goku saying he would never use Hakai is foreshadowing, poor toeishill.

>it was Beerus who was breaking the universe
Nice headcanon

the anime is canon retard
manga is fanfiction tier

SSG being weaker than SSGSS? No way, that sounds dumb user xD !

I thought the red form "Super Sayan God" is basically just "Sayan God" and the blue form is the super sayan status of it.

Retard.

Is Brianne going to make 18 love Krillin again

Brianne is going to make love to 18

>Already fucking fighting
Goddamnit.

Manga has the Toriyama seal of approval, user.

>toriyama does his own corrections to the super manga. Toyotaro says it. They even show Toyo and Toriyama's drawings in the extras of the tankobon vol 3.
>toriyama has shut down some of toyo's ideas
>toyotaro designed literally most of the new GoDs
>anime has no real input from toriyama
>anime uses toyotaro's designs lel
>manga that has input by toriyama
>manga still called fanfiction
wat

Explain how Vegito vs. Zamasu didn't break the universe then

Poor writing

What part of Kai had the Yamamoto score, was it only up to the Frieza saga?

Fair.

kek I always forgot Toyo is even credited as character design concept artist in the anime opening now.
Toei is working with based Toyo's characters.

>Zamasu
Weaker than Beerus
>Vegito
He fought the entire time in SSB which is all about ki control.

Reminder that hair-down Kale is a miracle of the 12(11) universes. Top tier waifu material. Caulifla a shit.

>I thought the red form "Super Sayan God" is basically just "Sayan God" and the blue form is the super sayan status of it.
That is literally the case.

Shouldn't the Sayans from the other universe sill have their tail?

Fuck you

>speedreader/watcher
Cabba explained that the Saiyans from his universe have evolved beyond tails.

Rewatch the U6vU7 arc for your answer

>different art

lame

Soon to be a miracle of none of the universes because she's getting erased. And I'm going to screencap both her and her sempai being erased and mock them for it every thread until Super ends.

Is this how Murican brains work?

I get disliking them but going that far, you have some mental issues.

>ki control
Nice filler.

Can't wait for it brother.
>Seething.

Goku and Beerus both talked about being a Hakaishin and Beerus explicitly talking about Destroying planets, not about Hakai per se, retard.

Keep your headcannon

>burgers
>brain
user...

"Mmm, you look delicious~" Hums the blue, angelic figure overlooking a woman grimacing fiercely. The woman had been captured and chained to a bed, her glare filled with a dark fire that betrayed her demonic heritage. "Do you know who you've assaulted? Identify yourself immediately! I am Towa, the demon realm's finest—" Her statements are interrupted as Whis steals a kiss, grabs the shackle around her throat, and tugs it tightly to subdue his prisoner. She spits and screams in defiant rage. "—UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! Where is Mira!? What have you done with him!?" The woman attempts to slap Whis but the chains restrain her hand. Whis licks her lips and begins kissing and sucking on her neck, lewdly rubbing her entire body as he does so.

"Mmmm~" He muses once more, the red of Towa's face heating brightly. "You've been a bad girl, haven't you? Interfering with time is against the rules for your kind. You even targeted Beerus-sama and Chronoa-san..." She looks genuinely shocked and horrified. An angel! How does he know her plans? She hadn't even done anything yet. She was still planning! "Oya, oya, Towa-san, don't you know that we angels can control time? Although we usually lie about a 5 minute limit." Whis gently disrobes the captive female, her soft blue breasts juggling from the tightly bound suit. "Oh my! These are the finest treats I've had in centuries!" As Whis excitedly shoves his face into the mounds of marshmallowy goodness, moans of pleasure escape the proud woman. The angel licks away and gropes with divine skill, teasing her in all the right ways. How could one creature be so flawless? "N-no, stop it, I—" Her protests became weaker and weaker. Towa had never been touched like this. She was scared. She never even let her husband do it. What would happen if he—

—No, she had to stop it now! Before she lost her mind!

>Beerus was talking about use regular destruction, not the technique "Destruction"
Nice headcanon. Goku proves you are wrong, though

>Why the fuck are you fighting already
>Fuck you

>whine whine "holding back"
>"So you think he was full power?"
>"Obviously not."
>??????

"I won't do it anymore, I'll give up on controlling time, I promise! So please just let me go—" Her panting and squeals echo throughout the bedroom, her shame multiplying with each cry she let slip. "A-anymore and I'll, I'll—"

"Hmmm~ Well, alright..." Whis stops and releases her bindings, satisfied and content. She lay there in exhaustion. Towa's face tilts between confusion and disappointment. "J-just like that?"

"Yes, we've already done it thousands of times after all~"

"What—"

Towa slowly begins to feel intense pleasure from her body. Her eyes begin to water and her tongue droops from her mouth, sweat begins to pour like a flood from her entire body. The great devil's eyes roll to the back of her head and she begins panting, then screaming and squealing in throes of orgasmic ecstasy. Her entire body seems to lift itself as she fidgets and tosses with all of the pleasure releasing itself at once. A spray of demonic fluid escapes her precious place as she climaxes again and again, for the span of what feels like millions of timeless years. Finally her legs give out as her mind finally snaps. She begins laughing and weakly gasping for air, barely conscious with a contorted, broken body.

"Oh-ho-ho-ho! You seem to have put on a few extra pounds, but I'll help you with that," Whis waves his staff over her enlarged, bloated belly. In a flash a newborn baby with blue-toned skin finds itself wrapped in cloth and placed into the exhausted woman's slouching arms. "Playing around with time is a very dangerous thing to do, Towa-san. You never know what the consequences might be~" With a final, amused hum the angelic being leaves the sex-filled room, a distant laugh echoing in the woman's ear.

"S-stop trying to control time?... " Towa, too, begins to laugh. It was so obvious. He had to know. "Y-you idiot... if you... if you show me something this good—" she says with a full ahegao "—there's no way I can ever stop!"

Her mind was already completely gone.

i'll laugh if they both last longer then gohan.
at least kale and caulifa are fighting, gohan is just hiding behind tien, roshi and piccolo in his little cuckcircle

Ki control is more than only the ebin holding back memes user, did you even see the exact opposite of it in ep 100 when fembroly can't contain her energy and attacks the entire arena. And as a result it's shown the next episode she can't stay in that form for long before she falls unconscious.

>Geran

>this degree of denial
Gohan is guaranteed to be standing by ep 110 did you even see the current ED
Can't say the same about Joblifla though, little more than two weeks for her.

You actually came through user. So weird imagining Whis's voice saying that shit and raping someone. Good job.

>"I have to use THAT technique!" Out of nowhere
>Not an asspull

Post that fucking pic you toyocucks use as "foreshadowing"

Beerus literally says:

>Being a God of Destruction Is wonderful! You can sleep all the amount of time you want and you hardly lift a finger! All you have to do is to apply some destruction to uneeded planets"

He's talking about being a GoD, retard.

shut the fuck up retard

Why won't they bring back pic related? He's the REAL supreme kai, isn't he?

goddamn user

>2017
>still watching or caring about DBZ

time to grow up, don't you think

>sempai

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

fuck off with this isis shit

We did, now we /dbs/

>Beerus says Goku only needs to use destruction
>Goku says he would never do something so horrible

>then Goku says he'll use destruction and apologizes to call it horrible
>Goku uses the destruction technique

>Beerus wasn't talking about the destruction technique

Logic not found, toeidog. Try again but use your brain this time.

i actualy have a feeling that gohan won't have a single fight during the tournament

u7 will simply win by having the most people left standing.
all the other fighters just ignore gohan, because he isn't worth their attention

>still watching japanese cartoons while pretending other cartoons are childish
time to grow up, don't you think

GOHAN IS USELESS, the worst part is he has the same voice actor as goku which makes no sense so he always talks in a timid voice because its impossible for granny to yell without sounding like goku

Don't post in Abdullah thread.

No idiots Leave Geran to Me

Reminder that Goku doesn't need to train, just watch to get stronger

2 HOURS

No, they don't sound the same. Gohan is
ATETETETETETETE
Goku is: ATATATATATTATATA

They also evolved out of muscles and good designs it seems

>Trying this hard
Keep that SEETHING Shitlag

We clearly want to post so we can get this thread over with. There's 4 threads in the catalog, too fucking much.

Technically there's two kais in Buu. The old Supreme Kaioshin and the South Kaioshin.

I get the impression they got fully absorbed a long time ago though.

Fanficfag here, I'm open to more shipping requests as I said last thread.

Post more ideas. Feel free to give a scenario too. If I like it or feel like it I'll write it.

some of them even started wearing gypsy pants