Can you feel it?

Accelerationism is happening. We have our foot on the gas pedal heading straight towards a dark future

Trump isn't going to be enough to stop this collapse. He tried, but we're too far gone. Things are too messed up. Things are going to get so fucking bad before they get better.

The future is going to be led by strong, Godly, workaholic men who sacrifice their own comfort for their families. It's the only way out of this mess...But with how out of control women have become, it's hard to tell if that will even be enough to help, as women seem to have a trend of betraying their husbands these days.

Any family who sends their kids to the Public Jew System after today is a fucking retard. Between bullying, inept teachers, brainwashing, and school shootings, risking sending your kid to school is not worth it. Homeschooling is the future, and it's another way to collapse the Jew system.

We will probably have more of these events, as I don't think things are getting better. People are increasingly isolated and mentally ill people are ignored because parents just can't be bothered to deal with their spergy autistic sons.

I would suggest to be mindful where you are and where you're going in the next few years. I predict that public life will become increasingly violent between niggers and depressed white people sperging out.

People better get serious about changing their lives around. Sober up (no alcoholic Jew), join a small group at church, support your peers, keep moving forward with your career, and start hunting for a wife (preferably at church).

I just signed up for a small group at church, I start next week. I am going to turn this fucking ship around for myself and force myself to connect with different communities whether I like it or not.

Hope i see you out there anons

Yep, it America it's accelerating. I'm not sure about Australia or Europe though, but America has all the right conditions for a total societal collapse. Marriage rates dropping fast(1 in 3 millennial women will never get married), out of wedlock births exploding, total demographic replacement either lower IQ ethnic groups, personal and sovereign debt increasing. Should be interesting to see what will happen in America in the 2020s, as it'll affect the rest of us.

Who is that semen demon

Is she regarded as hot in mutt land? I keep seeing this ugly bitch and can’t work out if she’s a meme because of her comical appearance.

Yup, it's happening

That's exactly what I want though

Better to have a controlled descent, rather than have it blow up when we least expect it

I'm ready for balkanization
>tfw live in CA
>tfw pretty sure this state will be the first to go

If Trump wins in 2020 I can see a swift push to secede

Take that back

shes ugly when you look at her but for some reason when i hear her feminine voice i wanna fuck her, its weird

people are really fat so anything with a half normal body is considered attractive

Good.

I'd graze my cheeks down her juicy thighs.

soon...

NO I will not

Queen of the fucking goblins

You know you'd bang her if she was a mute.

Holy fuck man

If I were a foreigner, I would be absolutely comfy as fuck watching the USA collapse. I would literally be that pepe meme where he is in a blanket while the world explodes outside.

I won't lie, it's slightly comfy watching this absolute piece of shit country collapse. So many people in this nation are absolute evil hedonistic nihlistic scumbags with no concious whatsoever. So many lying, cheating, scamming, fake virtue signaling cunts filling up every institution and sub-culture in our country. They've ruined everything.

I've hated probably 85% of the people I've met through life, with 15% being sincerely nice or even normal people. Simply meeting NORMAL and down to earth people is so rare it really is incredible.

So I can't wait for the whole thing to burn down so we can build something else. The Jew-S-A is the leading proponent of degenercy across the world so everybody will benefit when this shitheap collapses...I mean, unless China takes over. That could get pretty ugly.

I'm pumped

Why does everyone like her?...troll with tits

>Accelerationism
Is Accelerationism good or bad for the red pilled point of view

Looking forward to seeing where this is going.

amazing

>see venti
>"kinda goofy looking, kinda cute, whatever"
>watch a few of her videos
>eternally beta-orbit her forever and live in an eternal state of frusteration that I will never get the opportunity to get on my knees and worship her in person

She is practicing some sort of octaroon black magic because I have seen at least one hundred other anons say they are basically in love with her on here

I'm not a fan of tradthots or e-celebs either really. It's magical octaroon milkers.

Least you're self aware

>inb4 civil war

It's coming, lads. Do you feel the fire rising?
It means the end of these corrupt, disgusting, hedonistic, degenerate societies, so yes.

I dont wanna live in a collapsing country, but where else is there to go? I dont want to live in a high tax country or one cucked to th bone like Peoplekindia

Your pic is so old I had to dust my room twice.

Really depends on what happens.

Sometimes accelerationism doesn't work. Take a look at countires like Brazil to see what I'm talking about. Things just get shittier and grosser while everybody gets more apathetic and new lows become the status quo

I'd still hit it

Homeschooling itself isn’t a bad concept it’s just that most of the people who do it are complete idiots. Even stupider than teachers, somehow.

Send your kids to an independent school. If you live in a country without this option, KYS yourself

It's good, think of it like speeding up the schedule on demolishing a broken building

The far left and pretty much anyone left-leaning who hates democrats voted for Trump for accelerationnist reasons and it's working. Deal with it.

Also why the fuck do you degenerates always post of picture of that mutt bitch? You guys act like shills who purposely lower the quality of the board by using pictures of slutty women every time you start a thread.

>dubs
Checkem. The Reich Rises.

I disagree. Independent or private schools just create a bubble of naivety. Be smart and raise your kids at home after you have a social circle for your kids to hang around others. Women brought up in private schools are naive as fuck, especially if it is catholic or islamic.

now that's an old Sup Forums meme

Where is the "We are of same soul" pic? Chances are when it goes down burgers will be signing off for the last time.

I always wondered about that. Since when America became so snob? I watch 90s movies and see a chill climate where everyone works, jerks around and have fun. Everything post 9/11 is snobby, tight to following rules and with no humanitarian tolerance at all. When did everyone become that stuck up? You used to be happy

> kill yourself yourself

Hey look at me guys, I have a dramatic reaction to recent news. But hey next week I'll forget all legit it.
>Why?
Because all the chemicals that were released in my brain when I first heard about the news will be gone, because I'm in no immediate danger.

It is only that way because of Jews. We will fix this all....don't worry

Venti posting is the last stand of implicit white identity

No but really, I started out worshipping her ironically to worshipping her unironically. I follow all of her instagram profiles and like every single picture she posts.

She will be commander of the right-wing octaroon sex squads in the ethno state

>It means the end of these corrupt, disgusting, hedonistic, degenerate societies, so yes.
>thinking that this is the "end of ebil for GUD"

I'll leave you with a quote to ruminate over

"If you’re going to control any population for any length of time, you must have some measure of consent. We are in the process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy, who have existed and who presumably always will exist, to get people to actually love their servitude. … to standardize the population, to iron out inconvenient human differences, to create so to say mass-produced models of human beings arranged in some kind of scientific caste system."

- Aldous Huxley

I'm right there with you user. I quit drinking a week ago and have no desire to return. Now that I'm not hungover every sunday morning I will start attending church to see how I feel about it. We've got this, it's high time to shape up or shut up.

>Accelerationism is happening.
I sure hope so.

I unironically want this country to implode

I hear South Africa is nice this time of year.

RACEWARNOW

>accelerationism

Nah lad you got it all fucking wrong this is Revelation. Just wait til the jews start realizing he's back and he is pissed.

This desu senpai

Accelerationism happening.

But it's not the acceleration you're describing.

so you are saying the public roundly rejecting their horse shit is all part of their plan?

NIGGAS IFFY UH

What's her insta? I tried looking but I couldn't find it.

Kek. Being your rape condom.

It's not the end of evil for good, where did i say that? it's going to take a long time to eliminate all the damage that's been done to the world, however the collapse of society is a symptom in this god forsaken sickness that this world has.

I don't care about the alien face, I would plow that chick in a heartbeat.

People think they are the main character of their own movie.

I am not joking. Do this experiment, ask people what television shows they regularly watch and what their favorite movies are.

You will start to notice that they emulate the main characters of their favorite shows and movies because they subconciously want to make their lives a movie plot. They are the main characters and everybody else are NPCs or supporting roles.

The talmudivison brainwashed an entire nation of retards. I don't even blame the Jews completely.

At some point you realize that white Americans are pieces of shit and the jews are just extracting resources from them. If Americans weren't pieces of shit, they wouldn't be giving the jews their money.

I look forward to watching normies suck dick on the corner for a mcdouble

I'm not even a titty man but I still find her extremely attractive.

Yeah except this shit is continually ramping up to the point of it becoming a regular thing.

Most of the country are high-functioning alcoholics, women can't keep their legs closed, random public shootings are increasing, and whites across the rust belt are just killing themselves with opioids.

It's not getting better, it's getting worse.

>Everything post 9/11 is snobby...

I think you answered your question.

Good. The best, actually.

Trump was the best possible mix of accelerationism and breathing room. The enemy is enraged and we grow our strength under the auspice of a sympathetic government.

Wow you described my thoughts perfectly

Why did 9/11 changed you so much? Why did you let go of your freedom?

Asia, Eastern Europe, or South and South West South America.

Ehh, might be.

This may also just be another collapsing empire. The collapse of Persia and Rome could be compared to many parts of revelations as well

Great post, brother. God bless you. Becoming Catholic is the final redpill.

Its fine. You only think everything is collapsing if you spend too much time on here. Go outside desu

El Abberacíon's will fuck anything that moves - gooks, niggers, mutts, indians, hapas, abos, gypsies, turks, jews, etc. It's actually kinda funny when I see an image of another ugly creature on here that looks remotely human and wears sluttish clothes, then all the burgerflags go "ohhh thigggg :OOOO" "id bleach her" "muh diggg" "fug she so hod by benis is groing :DD". To me, asian slant-eyed plates and nigger australopitec mugs don't even register as human faces, no matter what the body type is, the less slavic a person is - the uglier they look to me.

I am p sure they are bolt-ons

one of them is "BrittanyWears" where she takes photos of all of her bizarre mismatched outfits

Can't remember the other

What honestly happens if the U.S. collapses? What happens to NATO? Will Europe form their own military alliance or will infighting return? Will Russia become more aggressive? Will Israel finally act like the rabid dog it is with no U.S. to give it gibs to calm it down? China taking Taiwan? Japan finally militarizes?

How do you feel about big tiddy anime girls?

underrated

Which public are you referring to? The half of the country that participated in 2016's meme election? Because that's not exactly "rejecting their horse shit".

I don't think the Sup Forums type is in the majority, and even if we were, we still fall into Huxley's portrayal of someone who is completely distracted by electronic gizmos and will happily let freedom rot away while we continue to LARP and shitpost cuz "idk, i'm bored and fer the lulz kek".

(((their))) plan is going whether we like it or not. If we foil this plan, there will be a new plan. If we remove these corrupt rulers, a new one will come to take its place. History repeats itself and such. I'm not saying we shouldn't attempt to fix corruption, but the elite that has ruled for so long still has an overwhelming amount of power over the minds and lifestyles of the majority of people in the United States at least.

Yup. Trump is 30 years too late. But, that still gives me some time to get my plans in place and get the fuck out of here.

I'll pray for you guys who choose to stay.

It was the real cornerstone of the beginning of accelerationism. People will say it was the 30's that started it, some will say 1965 started it, whatever. The point i'm trying to get across is that the Jews pulled off a stunt that was so massive, and so huge for so many different reasons. Mass migration began, oil for money, (more) unstabilization in the middle east, people began to not trust the government, people began to steadily not trust all of the changes in security and our liberties were being curbed in the name of counter terrorism. This was the beggining of the modern day societal collapse. The societal corruption began long ago, however this accelerated the collapse to an extremely earlier date. The years of lean began on September 11, 2001.

I feel ya dawg

You don't pay too much attention, I see.

yup that was it. Found it thanks. I found the other one as well but she doesn't seem to be that active on it. Both have a lot talking shit though lol

where do you plan on going? why would you abandon your comrades at a time like this?

Pic related - just remember how bad Germany was during the Weimar Republic and how great it was under Hitler (not to shill for him and be one of those cringey "Hitler is my daddy" kinds of people, but he was an avatar that certainly fixed the system and revived his country), if not Trump, then someone will come after him who is much more radical and will shake things up a bit. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets a lot better.

oh shit you bet me to it hahaha, but yeah I can see something like this happening soonish

I live in Chicago and do a good bit of traveling around the midwest

Even the areas that are decent like Indianapolis are really just ticking time bombs that will implode in the future. Maybe it'll take 30 years, maybe it will take 50 years, but it will implode.

Sure the city is nice, but it is completely built around a festering city of violent drug addicted niggers in the middle. As the minorities continue to spread out into the suburbs from the middle of the city, the city will continue to decay and collapse.

I've already seen it here in the chicago area. When I moved here 7 years ago, many of the northern towns were very nice. The malls had all of these beautiful white women walking around, all dressd up in peacoats and shit.

Today, most of those towns are completely taken over by blacks, indians, and mexicans. The malls are falling apart with literal hordes of fat ugly El Goblino subhumans traveling in smelly packs. Everybody is extremely rude, every non-white shooting you dirty glances and weird looks.

The crime rates have spiked, nigger-gangs are spreading into previously safe areas, wealthy whites are flooding out of the city into other cities, and everybody is completely depressed and nearly on suicie watch.

This is the fate of nearly every American city, even the conservative ones.

I still can't believe the jews got away with this

I know, and it's so well concealed. Some of the people that I talk to who share many of the same political beliefs, still think it was the sandniggers.

Well to be fair slavic women are probably the most beautiful feminine and civilized women in the entire world at the moment.

t. uralic mongrel with tatar grandfather

What an abomination. That rapper dude with the same kind of rainbow hair color is prettier than this thing.

The more I find out about their schemes, the more I'm impressed by these big nosed goblins. I'll now finally admit they
are the true master race.

Well at one time I had quite a collection of such images, but then I got redpilled on weeaboos, found /sig/ and quit masturbation. Yesterday I deleted a compressed 0.2 gb archive. Perhaps you were trying to say gook cartoons = actual gooks, but I NEVER could fap to an actual real asian, the face & skin ruined everything. Also, in anime dark-haired girls are weirdly underrepresented, and the face is drawn in such a way you can't tell a difference between any ethnicities apart from niggers.

she'd make a good side ho

One user said that Jews weren't exactly completely human since they shared a lot of physical traits with the neanthethals. Unfortunately he lost the source

The depressing thing, the only people I know who are aware of this are so d niggers. Whites are completely oblivious to how much their self destructive culture was essentially manufactured by the (((elite)))

*Neanderthals

Anyone ever listen to Richard Wolff? He’s an economist (who calls himself a Marxist). His Economic Update podcasts every week have some really interesting info about stuff like this.

The end of Capitalism in America is near, and I also think it will happen with a collapse. The problems with it are becoming larger and larger. I’m seriously trying to figure out what to do in the next few years.