Russian bots at it again

Russian bots at it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/story/pro-gun-russian-bots-flood-twitter-after-parkland-shooting/
archive.is/8oxRL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chaos is all part of the plan. Trump always plays into like the fool he is.

>everything is russian bots
>don't question anything

oh no, those ebil russian hackers!!!

>accuse trump of wanting to start a nuclear war
>constantly try to pick fights with the largest nuclear power of the world
the absolute state of the lefties

>russian bots
>pro 2nd amendment

This is just pathetic now

ill sell you my best slightly used russian bots.
6 shekels.

Do they actually have source or is this no different than the election nonsense?

>Oy vey those evil right wingers caring about brown people

wtf im a russian bot now

Take a wild guess user.

I’ve been called a russkie not so many times i’ve Decided to start using the speech patterns of Ivan Chesnokov and change my Twitter pic to a literal Russian robot.

Fuck them, can’t they understand that maybe, just maybe, an American would have these opinions?

Hellow comrade XD
t. Bot

see THIS is an actual bot.

(Processes internally)

totaly unrelated...but anything that has "Russian bots" in it's title should raise other questions.

why are those kids walking with their hands up? are they suspects, or are those soldiers scared that a shooter might be among,- wait is that the army?

Russian bots are just like shareblue and CTR. They both exist but they are not nearly as expansive as both sides think. It does provide something interesting, everyone assumes disagreement is illegitimate. Moves people farther towards the fringe. Interesting times lay ahead

LOL, this shit is getting ridiculous

Good post

the shooter was a Russian bot

This is just getting laughably ridiculous.

The "Intelligence Community" and their obvious propaganda was/is a mistake.

is there any screen shots of those bots? do they say "suka blyat guns"?

American cops get off on power, wish they could be an army occupying a land and sowing terror in the locals, they're almost there. They're also pussies, why they constantly need outlandish measure for their safety.

V predicted this

>25 Russian bots ITT

Why would the Russians want the American population armed? and more difficult to conquer?
>Russian bots want Americans to eat healthy and be fit.

>Sup Forumstards have dozens of acronyms and nicknames for alleged groups of shills

>somehow Russians shills don't figure into the list of groups that are shilling on the internet

It's amazing to find out conservatives can be more retarded and biased than literal obamabots

>source
Fucking Hamilton 68 and some undergrad Berkeley pajeets.
wired.com/story/pro-gun-russian-bots-flood-twitter-after-parkland-shooting/

Basically one or two thousand """russian twitter bots""" that these schizos constantly monitor and that normally tweet about current events FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON started tweeting about guns and school shootings yesterday. Article doesn't mention why we're supposed to give a shit.

Everyone is scared and trying to avoid the next big war (whites vs everyone else) But idk. I give this civilization 30 more weeks.

FYI more than 10% of Americans support "NAADZEEZ".

It's like 19% irl.

>alleged groups of shills

So David Brock is a right-wing hallucination?

Why is it always assumed to be Russian bots?

but what if your pro second amendment and a fucking retard

>Russians want us to own guns

It only takes 8% of the public to incite major institutional revolutions

When was the last time you partook in a poll lads?

Shit like this is why I have a drinking problem. I can't imagine being so zogged.

Russian Bot. He is your friend. He fight for Freedom.

>Russian bots at it again.
makes this statement somewhat odd.....

Russians don’t want Americans to have guns for fucks sake. Why would they want a population that opposes them to be armed?

Dual citizen (US-Isreal jews) shouldnt be allowed.

Jews sacrifice goy kids to Baal.

google it. (They kill kids)

Prove me wrong

>EVERY THING THAT THREATENS MY NARRATIVE IS A RUSSIAN BOT
isnt the point a bot to blend in and make it look like something has a majority opinion? arent these people missing the point?

What? He rally said this? Why if you can hate speech on Russians in USA - you cant hate speech on Blacks, Jews and LGBT?

hahaha schiff has lost it.

Goy
>Goy
Goy
>Goy
They call everyone that. Whites, blacks, mexicans, asians. They call us goy (aka cattle)

They=Jews/Jesuits

It's impossible to be racist against white people.

We want inner war of normal whites against minoryties. Yes, this shit make us stronger and give you a chanse to win against (((them)))

Even if its true who cares they are doing us a favor. America will never give up individual god given rights to freedom.

One more case of Russian interests aligning with my own.

so Russia is the good guy then? thats what im getting.
kek

Hello, I'm a russian bot.

Dammit dugin theres not going to be a race war here.

its the worst reverse-psychology i've ever seen

ya but you can't argue with that logic

Yes, i am totally for White Globalism and White Internationalism.

Yep, in September they had their little ritual where they were sacrificing 10's of thousands of live chickens in NY so absolve themselves of their sins then next thing you know, Vegas.

archive.is/8oxRL

Me too, me too.

>America has always been at war with Russia, trust your Ministry of Media

Im feelin like its the jewish bots on twitter and printing the "news"

Liar. You are for Russian globalism over the jewish current rule. Its always been this way with you slavs.

>beep
>boop

listen here, John, you call Boris a liar again and I will make sure Hillary wins next elections

The Russian bots just won't leave us alone

Nice try, (((Shiller))) In White Union West would be natural first, because have more peoples and kinds of power.

Conservatives don't exist in real life. All the social media posts are just Russian bots. The people at rallies are just paid actors. The Votes for Trump were all fraudulent and put in by bribed election officials in the names of dead voters.

>(((they)))
ourguys would do it right

Russian is a bad whitey aside from local slav Sup Forums memes. You cant be racys towards wypipo. So libcucks and neocons shit on us on daily basis in the western media and blame for everything. It's much easy to live in echochamber and blame someone instead fixing your shit.
This is what actual racist shit looks like btw.

Literally everything is blamed on Russia by these retards

So much bullshit

Saul Alinsky is that you?

>accuse your enemies of what you're doing

No! Do you really want to fight each other again European vs European for their entertainment?
Well who cares who wins wont it better than now?

that`s, technically, how we live too, isn`t it?

Just another proof of how much the left fears russia, for being proud strong and white
And also non degenerates

yes, good fight is always appreciable

>being that delusional

Russians know general American population is full of low IQ mutts who think govt will kill them for shit and giggles then put remaining in FEMA camps so that NWO can be established.
So why won't the Russians fuel that NWO meme to scare the hillbilly shotgun swinging sister humping scooter riding population to the point they shart themselves even outside the marts and wait until or do something to make them chimp out leading to political instability?

>Mutts wipe each other out
>No nukes wasted
>CommunistRussiaAnthem.mp3

New evidence has surface of Putin personally implementing the bots while having some Borsch to celebrate.

Pic related

t. CNN

because it will only benefit (those who) will use this fear, Pajeet
and (they) are not us

> Alena
> Julia
> Sasha
These bots have Russian names

Are you dumb? The US government has been harming the US population since 1914 once the USD came off the gold standard.

If Whites lose their guns, they become a SLAVES of jews, nogs, fags and beans.

Where is no choise, white boy. War or slavery.And remembaty - slaves must suffer

When democrats start accusing people of something. You know for sure that's exactly what they are doing.

>And remembery

>Russian bots
We need an official term for this wide spread mental disease

On some state media level. But we are not pretend to be democracy, you know.

Can we just go to war with them already so i can defect?

Russuphoby

So you liked how in WW2 the jews pitted us against each other for the Haavara agreement and resettlement of jews?

Russian-itis

Keep yer swinging sisters on your side of the fence -

Our caviar is domestic

>Russian bots at it again.
Every time they say that the amount of people who believe grow fewer and fewer.

Yes thanks for helping we will never give up our guns. Also we are soon voting out more neo cons to improve political relations with Russia.

Gibberish. Russia has more than enough to worry about in its own direct sphere of influence, let alone having any pretense towards "Globalism"

>The 2nd Amendment is a Russian conspiracy
Just when you think they can't go further off the deep end, they do. These people are so painfully dumb, why allow them to breathe?

Try since the Yazoo land scandal.

well, that`s arguable, but I get what you mean
distrucssion

>why allow them to breathe?

Hate to you and greed to power

So, half of the US is a russian bot? I don't believe this article exists it's too dumb.

Humm Russia is americas rival. Do you remember the soviet union? They could've easily beat us then and could in the future as well.