A nationwide gun registry and DACA

vs 50 billion for a continuous no gaps included wall to Mexico.

Would you take that deal?

Nope

No.

fundamental rights do not come from the government. the only reason for a government to have a list of who owns what weapons, is so they can seize them. and any government that even considers needing that information is one that is likely thinking about doing something they are fairly certain the citizens would shoot them for trying.

there is no social benefit to rewarding illegal behavior.

border security IS a fundamental responsibility of the federal government, and thus we the people should not have to "negotiate" for it.

we're going to need a wall with Canada pretty soon, they're importing isis fighters for comfy hotel rooms

No, I would rather let beaners run a train on my ass then let the government touch a single one of my guns.

I rather the marines go into the ADL, AIPAC, SPLC, ACLU and other various NGOs as well as the Media and Congress and arrest every single fuckign jew there

>legalizing criminals while putting law abiding people on notice
SAGE

What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

>A nationwide gun registry

Maybe for an amendment stating that US has to be at least 85 percent European White.

>4 daca bills get btfo at once
>next day school shooting
>shills forget 4 daca bills got btfo
>now they are shilling for daca + gun control

I hope none of you faggots fall for their pathetic blackpilling attempts

Fuck no.

fuck no, kill yourself. I dont have to compromise myself for the citizens of another country to befit

Fuck no

No. The obly reason to regester guns is so they can be rounded up later. I will not comply.

>A few thousand murders using guns
Burn the Constitution!!!

>A few millions murders via abortion
*Silence*

we should have a nationwide gun ban for anyone who isn't a white male in the top 5% of wage earners

aka if you have a decent, stable job and are a legitimate american citizen, you can own guns

No registry, no DACA. They had their entire life to get citizenship and didn't.

i don't remember where i buried mine

fuck no

lul no

I'll tell you what will inevitably happen:
>Trump will fail
>democrats swarm congress at midterms
>amnesty happens, and is celebrated all over the country by browns
>this immediately leads to a migrant crisis in the midst of a new recession
>with a supermajority, they start grabbing guns
>most bitch ass gun people give in but the real Americans don't
>stage is set for collapse and civil war.

2020ish

>illegals take jobs that even white people dont want and commit crimes any other dumb hick would
>WALL

>white males continue to shoot up primarily white victims on a monthly basis
>thoughts and prayers

user, the gun allegedly used in the alleged school shooting was allegedly purchased legally with all legal paperwork, and in fact, was registered at the time of the alleged incident. A National registry of all firearms would not have stopped the alleged incident, since the alleged gun was allegedly purchased legally, and if all the before mentioned incidents allegedly happened, the gun was allegedly registered, so (you) are a confirmed retard.

Fuck no, a wall isn't even gonna stop illegal immigration, Mexicans will just climb under or over it. We need drones monitoring our border and possibly some type of anti-mexican robots patrolling as well.

And an end to birthright citizenship.

don't be retarded.

kinda ridiculous we have to "negotiate" how many illegal aliens we will make citizens in exchange for our physical existence.
it should be 100 % border security.
0% legalizing illehal aliens.

at least trump is trying to improve our immigration system, which is good. but it's just a start.

>Being worried about illegal aliens
>Not being worried about being shot at every day in schools, hospitals and public places

TOPKEK
MAGA

The only reason they need a registry is if they want to take them away. Fuck that shit. Lets just use our guns to kill all the beaners. We won't need a wall then because they will be removed and then won't come back.

No kys