Dumping Illegals Vigilante Chapter 6 + beta

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=547821
bet10co10.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do it

Something's wrong with page 609. I'll reupload that later

Is big the new healthy?

All might looks really different here, can't really be as good as Hori's art after all.

Last page

No healthy is the new healthy.

Reuploading 609 Page 610

Nice, thanks

If you ever feel down in life, just remember that at least you're not the grapefag.

Poor Sir Nighteye. He wanted to become a sidekick and ended with boring desk job.

I wouldn't mind a SoL spin-off starring All-Might.

He's cute.

Chapter fucking when? What happen whit FAGscans?

Okay so with this we know Illegals takes place between 5 and 2 years before the main series, right?

Actually the artist does great illustrations IMO. Pic related

Some links here
pixiv.net/member.php?id=547821
and here
bet10co10.tumblr.com/

I guess either he's trying to emulate Hori's style too much or he's just not used to drawing for manga serialization

No chapter this week from FA until monday:
Let's wait for Niggastream.

Oh, come on...

NiggerStream just release the chapter tomorrow, right?

Kor-Tl user if you're still here somewhere please save us from this fate. Some of us remember when you were there for us every thursday to translate the raws and the hype you would bring. Please come back to us.

Yeah, at least it's still better than Monday.
The threads were so cancerous. I don't think he even post here anymore.

Wouldn't blame him. I only come here for the new chapters and to see that small amount of time where these threads actually become something like they used to be. Can't stand the generals and the cancer it's brought.

I still peek in on threads occasionally, but I do Kimetsu gookTLs weekly now, and since I'm still shit at TLing, it takes me like 3 hours to do a chapter give or take, depending on the amount of text. Doubling up doesn't really sound like the most fun prospect. If Niggastream is coming out tomorrow, then it's not really that bad a wait anyway

How this arc will end
>Mirio will fail to beat overhaul but will weakened him

>That's when toga and twice will try to kill overhaul

>Toga will use her stealth moves to stab him with a anti-quirk bullet

>Before the final blow to kill overhaul , eri tells them to stop

>They think it's because she doesn't want her dad dead but then eri tells them it's because she wants to kill him

>Toga gives eri her knife and after eri kills overhaul , toga says she wants to adopt her because she reminds her of her younger self

Start posting twice

those were some good times, waiting for the TL pages

whats the deal with niggastream anyway , don't they usually have translations by now

So the drawback of her power is just getting a decent costume? what a yuge drawback

>Marvel turns all it's characters into SJW cucks and STRONK COLORED WOMEN OF OBESITY! Written by tumblrs
>Japan just makes a fun Shonen Anime about super heroes, with decent writing and characters
>Hype as fuck music
>oh my... oh my... GOODNESS

This show basically reinvigorated my ability to watch Shonen, because I AM. THE WORLD'S SYMBOL OF PEACE AND JUSTICE! GO BEYOND. PLUS, ULLLLLLLLTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Marvel: "Woah check it out! A Highschool... FOR HEROES!"

What are they saying

god I hate the MCU

Endgame

When do we get another epic city destroying battle?

I've seen a lot of cancer in these threads but you somehow come out on top.

>eye
>eye
>eye

>suu

>there there

>JK pantsu

Bottom panel I not understand.

can they do anything revolving around original characters

like anything at all

you have a gigantic, huge world to play with and build around but instead we just make all of the og heroes teenagers because god forbid a new thing from Marvel not be instantly recognizable from 400 miles away

like they did a fucking storyline with the initiative (Butterball for example) that if tweaked could basically be MHA.

Not any time soon.
Depending on the outcome of this arc, there will be two scenarios
>They couldn't save Eri. Next arc will be the actual Eri rescue arc.
>The saved Eri. Next arc will be another SoL/training arc at UA
That's probably it. I don't think we can see another AfO vs OfA anytime soon.

mandalay and pixie bob reappearance when?

Also thank for uploading vigilantes. I enjoy it quite alot even though alot of anons don't.

If you were a broker in the BNHA universe, what would you invest in?

when doomsday comes back

where is the My Hero Academia extended universe? where is the MHACU?

I don't think they'll save Eri. Or at least, this won't be over with her rescue.

Deku mentioned his internship as being "long"- and it's supposed to be a month. We're like still in week 1.

What the fuck is going on with mangastream and other scanlators like Jamini's Box and Fallen Angel Scans? Why are they taking so long with Jump releases recently?

Not to mention the fact that characters in those universe are perpetually stuck in status quo. What's the point of reading a story that doesn't tell a story

Only good parts is the CGI and fights. All the story is basically heroes getting close to doing something that would give them character development and then... they make a joke about Miley Cyrus or pickles instead.

Marvel hates itself. Cap is a nazi now. That would be like if you had Kamen Rider say "Fuck Motor Cycles and Kicking things."

Construction sector

supposedly they lost their primary sources and don't want to admit it.

so, does he have a quirk?

Jaimini/FAScan has the raw but won't release it this week: I'm not sure, but some people said that an user on Sup Forums piss FAScan off so they are mad and won't release it on time.

Niggerstream does not have raw provider until Friday.

>Construction companies
>Damage Insurance companies
>Pharmaceutical companies

I would be rolling in dough

For the projection user

Same for me. I just wish they would expand upon the secondaries a little bit more, and either expand their quirks or cull the weak characters like Mineta, Tooru and the guy that talks with animals that's so relevant to the story that almost no one remembers his name.

edgy Stain merch

>kiss kiss
>not suck suck
It's shit.

I hope not.

>inb4 "Warpgate"
And why didn't Hori give him some stubble. Manliness x10 instantly.

maybe it's super charisma
he smiles and people immediately open up to him

Is it so hard to find a guy that scans Jump for them? I mean for how long have they been doing scanlations? They must have made some connections after all that time right?

My only real gripe with Marvel and DC is that they can't just let a fucking story end. Anime & manga have a beginning, middle, and ending. They don't beat a dead horse for 80 years with reboots, subversions, relaunches, deconstruction, and reconstructions until it's an unrecognizable horror show of fanfiction of fanfiction "written" by manchildren and purple haired liberal arts grads who don't even read comics. Meanwhile manga magazines are ALWAYS introducing fresh quality material from diverse authors.

why couldn't we protect her, Sup Forums

No Alright

Cape comics have done the "Hero teenagers", "Hero family" and "Hero school" thing time and time again and the only things that really stuck against the wall were Claremont X-men, Fantastic Four, Legion of Super Heroes and Teen Titans.

Everything is now considered awfully outdated or in the case of X-men and Teen Titans again going through the edgy deconstruction phase. Or atleast was before the last reboot.

>I do Kimetsu gookTLs weekly now
Kimetsu is very much worth sacrificing BnHA for. Take it easy user, thanks for your work.

Yandere- kills people for her love

Yangire- trys to kill the person they love because they're warped understanding of love

She falls more on the yangire category

Spandex

we get the scanlations days before official release in Japan.

my favorite edgy deconstruction thing was Starfire literally just fucking anyone she finds momentarily interesting because her values as an alien are different than mere huumons

she was kinda hot though

>Is it so hard to find a guy that scans Jump for them?
The consequences for getting caught probably make it hard to find someone willing to risk it once the previous guy gets nabbed.

Again, how in the fuck are Ochako's parents broke? That nigga Endeavor literally ran on walls and melted them and those Noumu destroyed several streets how shitty are they at construction?

feet

How many times do I have to explain this?

They probably don't have anybody Cementoss-level in their company, so nobody hires them to do work. The top two or three companies have Cementoss-level workers, so everybody else gets the shaft.

They live in the boonies.

Kinda makes you think how fragile the whole fantranslation thing is, if losing raw provider can throw it off like this. Granted, it's most likely just for this week, but outside parties must think that the whole fan scans is one huge, coordinated entity

If I had to guess, her father probably made some very bad business deals or got involved in a series of lawsuits.

I wish we could have a manga about cute villains doing cute things. Like slice of life Dorohedoro.

>They don't beat a dead horse for 80 years with reboots, subversions, relaunches, deconstruction, and reconstructions until it's an unrecognizable horror show of fanfiction of fanfiction

except for Dragonball

I am so dumb. I always thought their source for Jump just went to the grocery store on release day, bought an issue and scaned it.
Pretty naive, now that I think about it.

They're from kansai, book learnin' is fer queers

Very cute eyebrows.

What's Midnight's power? Milk production or something like that?