US Military is a BIG JOKE according to Generals

US recruits ‘entitled, undisciplined & not fit to throw grenades’ – Basic training chief.
The US Army training program will be overhauled with a focus on discipline and physical exercises after multiple complaints about new recruits.
The Army will drop hand grenade throwing and land navigation qualifications.

The existing Basic Combat Training (BCT) program will be redesigned, Maor General Malcolm Frost, head of the US Army Center of Initial Military Training, told Military.com.
The expected overhaul, scheduled to go into effect this summer, is the result of multiple commanders complaining
about new soldiers demonstrating undisciplined behavior as well as overall sloppy performance.
rt.com/usa/418942-us-recruits-training-overhaul/

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8y06NSBBRtY
wsj.com/articles/u-s-soldiers-heading-to-poland-face-a-grim-ordeal-no-burger-king-1489419924
marketwatch.com/story/us-troops-really-have-to-rough-it-in-poland-no-fast-food-2017-03-13
defensenews.com/smr/road-to-warsaw/2016/06/08/civilian-killed-in-collision-with-us-army-vehicle-in-poland/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4145062/2-US-soldiers-hurt-ammunition-truck-accident-Poland.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7C36AS_76sA
rt.com/news/412533-us-army-poland-road-accident/
rt.com/news/403818-us-tanks-damaged-poland/
youtube.com/watch?v=orPl6d57occ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That’s fucking embarrassing. Why would we let marxists weaken us so much? Pathetic.

...how hard is it to throw a grenade. I'm a neet. I guaranfuckingtee you I could toss a nade at least 15ft / 4.5 meters without getting out of my chair.

they were getting shit on a while ago cuz too many niggers werent passing. let that sink in

To be fair, we haven't allowed average soldiers to have hand grenades since that one guy took out his unit in.. 2006 I think?

Also land nav... not a particularly useful skill for your average soldier. If you ever have to land nav, shit has gone terribly horribly wrong, in which case you are likely to be captured anyways. It's really more of skill for scouts and snipers working alone with GPS silence.

kek you'd still be in the killzone. Grenades are actually a bit harder to throw than you would think. Its basically a 2lb baseball. they dont go nearly as far as you would expect

If you ruin a generation of men, you ruin a generation of soldiers by default.
gg america no re

>Its basically a 2lb baseball. they dont go nearly as far as you would expect
>they were getting shit on a while ago cuz too many niggers werent passing. let that sink in
Hmmmm?

literally women

its still needed. gps is a really shitty thing to rely on. the blue force tracker was the biggest piece of shit I've ever seen

So is the new training is designed to make them better?

why even try. no turning back at this point.

I wish I could go back. Too old now. I rode SSBN's in the 80's and 90's.

yeah, I know what you're saying, and you're probably right,

but see I've been to iraq.

We travel in convoys, of the most up-armored vehicles on the planet, with thousands of rounds worth of support. Anything that would force me to land nav is a serious ambush, and you probably wont have the problem of not knowing how to land nav.

I know we had the jessica lynch thing, but we're still not talking a land nav situation

>rode
Those digits and you are lying.
No sailor says rode

"A number of qualification requirements will be dispensed with altogether, as it was deemed too time-consuming to train the recruits to pass them.
Among the cuts are hand grenade throwing and a land navigation course.
The poor performance in these fields, according to Frost, might be related to the poor overall physique of the recruits and a lack of outdoors activities during their childhood.

“We are finding that there are a large number of trainees that come in that quite frankly just physically don't have the capacity to throw a hand grenade 20 to 25 to 30 meters,” Frost said.“
In 10 weeks, we are on a 48-hour period; you are just not going to be able to teach someone how to throw if they haven't thrown growing up.”

While the recruits will still receive training in these fields, the poor results will not count towards their graduation requirements.
However, it remains unclear how such new soldiers will perform in combat, since the inability to throw a grenade to at least some 15 meters can be deadly
for themselves and their comrades, while the competence to navigate without getting lost also sounds like a nice perk to have for a soldier."

Is this good?

Yes but what if conventional land war happens? Where you cant just rely on your opponent being underarmed sandniggers? We had USA boys training with our mechanized forces when I was in my army reserve training here few years ago (medical sergeant in mechanized infantry). All our higher ups privately commented how your guys dont have any self preservation skills when moving around in your convoys and that your tactics are suicidial against opponents with real firepower to fight back. They had to reset few intinial runs because your guys underperformed against our bmp-2 so much that they were overrun.

Also it was fun to troll your niggers. We were company made from reservist there and ofc I and my doods had nice beards and everything there and our vechiles were bmp-2 and mt-lbv russian made stuff. So ofc we looked like bunch of slavs riding them. I know russians so we were shouting some shit in russian always when we passed american nignog their faces were quite funny.

After watching the Boston Dynamics robots and the drones that are being put out, does it even matter anymore if "soldiers" are fat.

In reality, there will be robots fighting our shit. People will just be backup in case of EMP.

its not hard, its a woman's issue. instead of saying women cant throw grenades, theyre saying "new recruits cant throw grenades to make it some wide issue

>People will just be backup in case of EMP.
what if smart enemy triggers EMP first?
AND THEY WILL 100%

Submariners do... same way submarines are called boats to Submariners.

t 20 year Navy submarine vet

Americans used to be naturals at throwing grenades because we all grew up playing baseball, so your average joe knew how to toss a grenade in the direction of the enemy.

But today we're so cucked, I don't think anyone knows how to throw a baseball. Fewer kids actually played little league baseball anymore.

and as I said, he is right. Its an extremely useful skill, its just not necessary for everyone.

The division of labor is actually that the marines initially take the ground, and the army comes in behind it with infrastructure to hold the ground. The people in this BCT are maintenance people, cooks, electricians, intelligence analysists, etc. Army infantry and medics go through separate programs (I believe)

but overall, I'm sure you're accurate, america is way too reliant on tech, it gives them a sense of invincibility... stupidly so.

Also: I know we're talking about lowering standards which I'm not in favor of, but

What if that girl CANT throw a grenade, but shes the greatest linguist on the planet? I'd barely care if she could shoot or pass a PT test.

This is true, my grandfather coached the Little League team in our neighborhood, he says every year there's fewer and fewer people joining up. And the ones that are joining up these days are Mexicans.

How about your gps breaks? how about the satellites get shot down or interfered with?

hmm that theme has been going on since Korea.

....and we wonder how a bunch of 100 pound gooks won or some 60 IQ sand nigger keeps us in perpetual war. Almost like a blank check to the gadget makers.

If we had a top ranking combat military leader that became president perhaps he could explain that to the people.

youtu.be/8y06NSBBRtY

I would imagine there will be thousand perhaps millions of different kinds of robots deployed all over the world, drones included. By this time, I'm guessing there will be a way to protect said robots from EMP blast. Remember, they will be super intelligent. Maybe make there own faraday exoskeleton. I'm not really that knowledgeable about t his but from what they say, any human soldier wouldn't stand a chance.

Then I'd follow the 40 other vehicles in the convoy. The only major roads in iraq are also controlled entirely by US forces... its only in the city or various other ambush spots that are really a threat.

afghanistan is different though. Mountainous terrain is nothing like flat desert.

also reading a map while driving is not the same as land nav. land nav is something you do on foot. shooting asmuths from tree to tree and shit so that you keep your directionality.

> literally women

confirmed (pic related)

at least they can run.
>The poor performance in these fields, according to Frost, might be related to the poor overall physique of the recruits and a lack of outdoors activities during their childhood.

I'm not surprised.
The american military contingent that arrived here last year was a source of many, many funny memes for months.

There was even a protest by the soldiers, that the nearest Burger King is too far from the barracks, and the americans seem to be crashing their military vehicles at least once a week.

wsj.com/articles/u-s-soldiers-heading-to-poland-face-a-grim-ordeal-no-burger-king-1489419924
marketwatch.com/story/us-troops-really-have-to-rough-it-in-poland-no-fast-food-2017-03-13

And the crashes:
defensenews.com/smr/road-to-warsaw/2016/06/08/civilian-killed-in-collision-with-us-army-vehicle-in-poland/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4145062/2-US-soldiers-hurt-ammunition-truck-accident-Poland.html

Its like a parody, not an army.

Calm down, Command and Conquer 3.

Yeah but you're probably not a woman.

The US military is actually exempt from a lot of the more retarded """civil rights""" laws regarding hiring but they don't like to advertise the fact. It's why they're allowed to use the ASVAB, the core of which (GT) is pretty much an IQ test to place new recruits.

Everything you said is wrong.

The enemy in Iraq (and Afghanistan) is at the absolute lowest level possible in modern warfare. Even a third-tier enemy would be equipped with electronic warfare equipment, guided antiarmor missiles, and heavy machine guns, none of which you likely encountered in Iraq.

Yeah let me use my infantrymen to defend the LSA because my cooks and mechanics are too dumb to throw grenades or set claymores.

She can get hired as a contractor or join one of the civilian agencies.

Please tell me more. I'm seriously interested.

>wsj.com/articles/u-s-soldiers-heading-to-poland-face-a-grim-ordeal-no-burger-king-1489419924
>marketwatch.com/story/us-troops-really-have-to-rough-it-in-poland-no-fast-food-2017-03-13
>defensenews.com/smr/road-to-warsaw/2016/06/08/civilian-killed-in-collision-with-us-army-vehicle-in-poland/
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4145062/2-US-soldiers-hurt-ammunition-truck-accident-Poland.html
WOW! that's sad and funny at the same tie. Lol

i'm baffled iron sights where NOT being taught. wth.

I guess the bourg really do not give a fuck about the Army.

How're the Marines?

Holy fuck a fuckken burger king

no shit. its mostly a bunch of 18yo mulatto females
youtube.com/watch?v=7C36AS_76sA

The american army contingent arrived here last year, like 2,000 soldiers with tanks, APC's and some other heavy equipment.

They crashed several times on the way to the barracks, killed a civilian, and then made an official burger king protest.

After that, pictures of the american soldiers standing near our own soldiers started appearing, and then many sides were injected into space due to the immense hilarity.

Its almost as if..... hollywood movies were totally over-exaggerating the state of the american army and how an average american looks like.
who knew, right?

Yeah, wtf? The iron sights on the ragged old Vietnam-era A1 I used in Basic were the shit. Three hundred meter target was easy-peasy, and close-up targets were laughable. We never trained on them in the army, but as a hunter I know that open sights are superior for swiftly moving targets. Why the fuck would they use anything else?

>who knew, right?
The Army does fuck all for the rich elite. It's the Navy that protects the trade, the Air Force that controls the nukes and has all the fun toys, and Marines that do the actual fighting. The Army is left to rot, and where proles go to be cannon fodder.

The AR-15 family has excellent iron sights but they're still categorically worse than any of the military-issue rifle optics.

in the next real war it will not be long before all women are removed from combat or they killed by fellow soldiers. If there is serious combat against a competent enemy and women are not able to pull their weight they will get their fellow soldiers killed at an alarming rate.

how. just how

tbf i love mattis. reminds me of an old ww2 general.

>not learning to shoot over iron sights before moving on to optics

S A D

Fuck the Marxists/Jews for fucking up our militarys. Only white men of good character should be allowed to serve

KEK, that is a very funny picture.
saved, it's precious

LOL, what a nice embarrassing collection, I can just imagine what was going on on social sites at that time in Poland.
the little nigger is the best, like a mascot of an American Army. kek

This is true

i honestly have no idea, they're doing it once a week, on average.

rt.com/news/412533-us-army-poland-road-accident/
rt.com/news/403818-us-tanks-damaged-poland/

its hysterical.

>The AR-15 family has excellent iron sights but they're still categorically worse than any of the military-issue rifle optics.

In which respects? Obviously low-light, but in what other respects are the superior?

I use high quality optics on most of my hunting rifles, but this is entirely for improved distant target identification in low light. I sacrifice the ability to acquire/fire on rapidly moving game for this, but for my hunting conditions this is a good trade-off. This would rarely be a good trade-off for a combat weapon.
The only thing reason that might make sense is that it is easier to train utterly inept morons to hit stationary targets in broad daylight with optics than with iron sights.

youtube.com/watch?v=orPl6d57occ

>Crashes
Eh, shit happens when you're moving that much gear around.

>General retardation
Absolutely. The U.S. military can't into image whatsoever. Our uniforms look like shit (combat and dress), and no one has a clue about bearing (which in practice turns out to be both racist and sexist). Need a couple of soldiers for a photo op? Well we want to get a good representation, so we'll have the ops officer's driver who got kicked out of the line company for being a fuckup, Shaniqua the supply clerk pending separation for being fat, and "Twigs" the mechanic wearing his Basic Training glasses because with acne like that, he's not getting laid for free anyway.

Regarding that picture in particular, there used to be a minimum height for Military Police. Turned out to be sexist so now the only special qualification is to be a dipshit.

The Marine Corps are the only part of the entire DoD that understands any of this. That, moreso than any actual combat effectiveness, accounts for their reputation.

LOL, fun post but this is the best,
>Regarding that picture in particular, there used to be a minimum height for Military Police. Turned out to be sexist so now the only special qualification is to be a dipshit.

I trained with iron sights only with the G3 when I was a conscript. It took me roughly 6 months to hit stationary mansized targets at 400m reliably, don't underestimate it even if optics are better, optics can break

Obamas America btw the fucker is brain dead

>Turned out to be sexist so now the only special qualification is to be a dipshit.

HA!!! Too funny.

>Shaniqua the supply clerk pending separation for being fat

got that covered.

yeah thats definetly true

The two most common issued rifle optics in the US military are the M68 reflex sight and the M150 ACOG. There used to be a few EOTECH sights out there but the seem to have lost out to the M68.

With the M68, it has several advantages over iron sights. The m68 is a reflex sight, so it has no magnification, so it has the same field of view as the naked eye. When firing with iron sights, you need to line up the front sight, the rear sight, and the target. With the M68 though, you just line up the reticle and the target. The M68 is also parallax-free (not really, but close enough). With iron sights, if you move your head, your sights are no longer superimposed on the point of impact. With the M68, that's actually not true -- if you move your head, the dot will actually stay superimposed onto the point of impact (again, this isn't quite true, but it does provide some tolerance for the sight picture). Only real downside is that the M68 is battery powered (although it has a very long battery life -- you're basically just powering a red LED).

The ACOG is a fixed 4x zoom with a very nice ballistic drop reticle (and analog rangefinder), pic related. It uses a combination of fiber optics and a radiation source to provide illumination without electrical power/batteries. It's cheating at anything over about 50m, although because of the magnification it does slow target acquisition a bit. It also costs about twice as much as the actual rifle.

I can't wait til women and trannies get BTFO in a ZOG war. La diveristy is strength will be put to the test.

Also just to be clear the fundamental reason that troops don't like to qualify with iron sights instead of their issued optics is because they get lower scores.

What troops get the option? I always had to shoot irons and always got a 35+ score.

Chinks are useless at warfare, gotta take out your enemies kneecaps before the match.

saw a plt sgt bragging he got expert. and it was w/ an acog on PAPER, not poppers

It's true

Some of my friends are in the military, I visit them on base sometimes.

The military is full of a bunch of braindead degenerates and messed up lost people. They literally buy hookers everywhere they go, they're completely sick degenerates.

Isn't just a jobs and gibs program for minorities now? Would the U.S. military actually do well against any other first rate power in the world?

Ultimately it just depends on what standard your chain of command enforces.

Don't worry, the liberals will stop us from becoming more effective. Discipline is evil, as you know. We should all just do what brings immediate gratification, especially soldiers!

Why are they wearing desert camouflage in Central Europe? We don't have anything but forests here.

Ok. This makes sense. My dad has one of those (consumer) battery-powered reflex sights on his squirrel gun, and it's pretty sweet. When playing around with it (sniping turtles), I noticed as you mentioned, that it's not truly parallax-free at higher viewing angles, so while an idiot can use it pretty effectively, you can't be a total retard with it.
Ok, then if that's what we're talking about, then I guess I understand why most would prefer it over iron sights.

>ACOG
Aside from fibre optics, sounds similar to my favorite hunting scope: Nikon Monarch 3 BDC (Also costs about twice as much as the rifles I have it on, but I think that's proper.)

Thanks for the answers, military user. Have a (You).