>best girl
>best ship
This time with added nostalgia!

>dub
Fuck off

The dub is actually good.

Outlaw Star's dub is great though.

I could are less

not him but while it's passable it's not on the same level as the Japanese version
also fuck off with your toonami shit. You know that's Sup Forums territory and doesn't belong on the board, you fucking shithead.

>Toonami
>any year past 2002

>Toonami
Back to

Pretty sure most fans of Outlaw Star here first saw it on Toonami 16 years ago, and I've been here since '06.

Are they gonna censor the hot springs episode again?

I don't think they even aired that episode

I can only hear Hilda as Mary Elizabeth McGlynn. the others I don't really care about.

I only saw that zone flash

How is anime "Sup Forums territory" now?

1. don't substitute words when referring to things that I say, even without memequotes
2. I don't care to explain the history of this to newfags

1. Not that user (), but calling an anime broadcast "Sup Forums territory" is retarded.
2. Fuck off.

>This window will close in 3 seconds...
Psssh, nothin' personnel, newfag.

Toonami goes on Sup Forums, newfag. Fuck off.

I really need to get around to rewatching it.

Did anyone here watch Angel Links?

You know, every saturday night there's a dedicated Toonami thread on . Can't you wait until then to bring it up? There might also be a ratings thread still going on the same board.

This show ripped off Firefly.

>toonami
>dub
Nah fuck off.

>Watching a rebroadcast 16 years later is for newfags.
OK.

I've never been to Sup Forums, but the rules seemed pretty clear:
Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons
1. Images and discussion should pertain to media of Western origin.

I'll do whatever I want with your shitposting tantrums you fucking sperg

>>Watching a rebroadcast 16 years later is for newfags.
If you don't that toonami is banned on Sup Forums, you're probably a newfag.

>the rules seemed pretty clear
Again, if you've been on Sup Forums, or Sup Forums in general even, for more than a few months you should know that the rules as written are not strictly the real rules.

Why are you trying to argue there aren't regular Toonami threads on Sup Forums when there obviously is? Again, you are new as fuck and that is obvious to everyone here so please lurk moar to understand that board rules determines 5% and board culture 95% of how things work around here. Or piss off back to MAL/ANN/Youtube Comments/Reddit whatever the fuck.

no need to be upset, amigo

I hate enabling meta comments, but if you've been on Sup Forums for more than a year you'd know that all anime is to be discussed on Sup Forums (including dubs) and that the "board culture" discussions that derail threads are what is not welcome.

I hate what Sup Forums's become, the meta discussion is cancer well beyond curing.

>It's another trying to fit in episode

If the mods were doing their job there would be no meta comments because this thread would be deleted.

REMINDER TO REPORT AND SAGE

> if you've been on Sup Forums for more than a year you'd know that all anime is to be discussed on Sup Forums
What? No, that's simply not true. Remember KHR getting kicked out to /y/? Likewise, Toonami broadcasts go on Sup Forums. We had a whole fucking brouhaha about this not even two years ago because of that retard derp_commander and his /qa/ squad trying to get the mods to allow it here, and they were rightfully quashed.

Got the blue ray release. The hd remaster has fucking AMAZING picture quality. Probably worth staying up for on a Saturday night.

It should be, but Sup Forums complained that they didn't want to share space with Toonami watchers, so the old site owner put all the threads on Sup Forums and they've been there ever since.

>the old site owner
Hearing this phrase scares me.

The OP is probably too much of a newfag to legitimately know who moot, or even Hiro is, so it's probably better just to spell it out that way.