Slav living in Germany here, AMA

Slav living in Germany here, AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3r61EcyegBM
youtube.com/watch?v=_kEdHSlsCfQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Define Slav

Do you wear Adidas shit, squat, and smoke cigs all day?

Belarus(s)ian from Minsk

No I dress normally

This is what most modern Germans unironically believe to this day, but they will never ever say it to your face.
Germans are a sad bunch of people, I have a feeling a lot of them unironically prefer muslims over other European immigrants.

Especially highly educated Germans have a huge disdain against slavs, and they will very subtly let you know of that.

They still think that you are subhuman.

Why'd you wanna be in Germany and not Poland?

Hello northern brat, Why did you go to germanistan?

Nevermind, I got 2 threads up and crossed up topics.

WHy are you in germany anyways though

Know any good German jokes? Know any good Slavic jokes?

This is completly true,its not like there are no upsides to slavs ,but all of this is true,especially for the russians they are a people of ethernal serfs.

When you do an hero, will you at least take some turks with you?

Do you side with other migrants?

That's what I would do when I was in Germany
I would always prefer the company of fellow slavs or turks over the company and interests of natives

Because Germany is an amazing country with an incredible living standard, and the education is free and world-class.

>Especially highly educated Germans have a huge disdain against slavs
really?
i prefer my slav friends over most of my german friends tbqh

Germans have a shitty humor. i agree with the slav that they are sad bunch of people. Israelis who lived in germany also told me that.

youtube.com/watch?v=3r61EcyegBM

We really dont feel that way. Except copious amounts of jokes about stealing poles and knife wiedling balkan people we are pretty cool with slavs.
I prefer slavs to any given french man desu.

Eastern germany is honorary russian clay

do you live in the east or the west?

No, fuck off

I do not plan to an hero, I am perfectly satisfied with my life?

Are you projecting?

I try to side with nobody specifically, but if people treat me differently just because of my heritage, I will not waste my time with them.

Funnily, mostly Germans are guilty of that. Even turks are completely normal and neutral to me. But Germans have, as I've said before, a disdain for you. Maybe it is because of their upbringing (brown people are poor, innocent and need to be helped, Eastern Europeans are all criminals and you need to be careful around them, etc.)

Doesn't mean that every German is like that, but I have a feeling that most of them do. And to them, it doesn't even matter if you go to university, have good grades, speak the language, etc. They still consider you inferior.

I guess if there's one thing that'll never change about the Germans it is the disdain for anything East of them and their eternal lust for landgrabbing from Eastern Europe.

This has been a thing since the middle ages, and continues to this day. Germans and slavs are, whether you like it or not, eternal enemies.

And if Germans had to decide which ally to choose, they would 100 % WITHOUT A DOUBT choose turks and arabs.

I disagree. The Holocaust was pretty funny.

The West

Dunno, maybe I just got really unlucky with the people around me.

germ living in de here

When are you going back?

You know people from Vienna are some of the most arrogant high and mighty people ever.
Fuck them. Austrians are bro tier, people from Vienna are arrogant cunts.
he still has a point tho.

i am really sorry to hear that
i hope you know that there are some righteous germans still around
may i ask which state youre from?

>The West
I think the problem lies there. Western Germans hate even their brothers from East Germany.

>They still think that you are subhuman.
If I was from some other country and wanted to prove to the world that I was a subhuman, I would start by abandoning my own people because I thought they were subhumans myself.
Then I would go to Germany to find a "better life" by riding on the back of the efforts of the people of another nation or nation that is able to yield good fruit, instead of my own.

Eastern germans are brainwashed russians)
only slavic people are white - children of gods

I doubt it
I used to live in Holstein
And there was little to no difference in their behaviour and attitude towards us
Luckily I would often hang around other slavs

And you know how German mentality works
When you are alone, they will shit talk you
But once you hang around in group with turks and slavs, they will not dare to look you in the eyes

Fickfehlers, nothing more

In 2 years

You mean German state?
Bavaria, but I was in Baden Württemberg and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern for 6 months each

true, so we hate them too

true and the reason that they preffer muslim is very simply they are inferior germans know it and muslim recognize in asubtle way
with european inmigrant they think as a lesser copy of thenself to near of them that could integrate and broke their identity

We hate Ossis for a reason tho.
They are a huge money dump for the rest of us.
Everything passed east germany into slav land is pretty cool.

>i hope you know that there are some righteous germans still around
Yes, and it aren't the ones who grovel to immigrants who insult our people.

Good.

Kys undermench

No
the east of gemany is more white than the west, leave us alone

>getting education in another country is a thing that subhumans do

I'd assume that according to shitler subhumans would be unable to educate themselves, but of course I am wrong. Subhumans can be smart, even smarter than Übermenschen, but they're still subumans, amirite?

"if we are in a group and they are alone they wont take any chances"
"if its a fair 1on1 they fuck me up"

What his pavel mean by this? Subhumans are only strong it groups it seems.

>Bavaria
ah same here
and fucking this!

I think you did not quite understand what I was trying to say

I said Germans
Not German

In group vs group conflict, Germans will always be the first to go away

Eh really depends on the guys and where youre at.
I could turn up with around 50 ultras at any given location in my city in a few min.

not white

>Subhumans can be smart, even smarter than Übermenschen
Ok. then what are you doing here? Everything that the Germans have accomplished has been done with less resources than you have in your own country.
Your country must be better!
If you actually liked yourself and your own people, you'd see it that way, be there and not here, bragging about how much smarter you are than the people who give you a hand.

How's life in Belarus?

>In group vs group conflict, Germans will always be the first to go away
t. Józef Beck, April 1939

>flag

As person with german blood from Danzig which is living in slavic country i must say i talk shits on slavs even here but in this century i prefer slavs because they are not so cucked and comunism is slowly dying here while its gaining strength in Germany.

50 German ultras Vs 50 KARA BOGAs, West slavs and few Russians

Sorry pal but this is going nowhere
I advise you to give up

communism is hated as fuck in east germany

Lets say we drive to russia or poland for a punch up with another firm.
We would all die, I know that.
We had to flee Krakow in 2012 very quickly because a stab happy mob of hools was looking for us.

I meant in a normal street fight situation it doesnt matter the ethnicity.
Its about the character of the guys.

You both cant compete against superior silesian miners bydlo.

I know it but western parts are lost.

Okay in the cities, bad in countryside.

The forests are beautiful though.

>this German autism

Jesus fucking christ, I could've also studied in Minsk but I wanted to spend my time in another country.

And I just made the comparision because not every German is an 6'2" aryan with an IQ of 180 like this board portrays it.

Plenty of 100 % German losers in this country who consider themselves superior to educated immigrants.

You know, when the Hauptschule Dropout Kevin says that slavs are subhuman, that kind of stuff.

I don't give a shit about the west

>goes to Germany
>leeches of the system that hard working Germans build
>still hates Germans and thinks that he's superior to us
You have the exact same mentality as the typical Ahmed.
Thank god not all slavs here are as ungrateful as you.

we really only hate poles/romanians/bulgarians with a passion and apply a healthy caution when dealing more violent slavic elements like serbs/croats/russians, who can be quite based

also 3 złoty say that you wont go back to your shithole once you are presented with any decent opportunity in the west

>>still hates Germans and thinks that he's superior to us

Wut, where did you get that from? I just said that some Germans hate you for no reason.

>leeches of the system

Hey, I'm not recieving any Bafög gibs like most brown-skinned students do, I get money from my parents and work minimum wage part-time.

But as I've mentioned in this thread, it's all just assumed of me.

>B*larusian inhabiting Aryan lands
destroy

>balldick defending his master even if they planned to exterminate you if they'd have won WW2

Sad and delusional.

>Wut, where did you get that from?
>Germans are a sad bunch of people
Really makes you think.

Memelland for east Belarus
Deal?

>hate
>making a quasi-ironic statement

It's called banter, jesus christ

ITT

>Implying I want Sl*v lands
Just have Memel for free.

not this meme again
(pic releated)

You still cost the tax payer money by going to university even if dont get bafög (which only produces marginal costs) and on top of it also bond resources that could be used for germans, so by all means you are a leech.

It all depends on your bahavior bro. If you behave like the typical gopnikslav wearing adidassuits, insulting/attacking randompeople on the streets or throwing empty vodkabottles on the streets then I disdain you and you should go back to your country.

If you behave like a normal peaceful human being, contribute to society just a little bit than I have no problems with you staying here in Germany.

Two of my best friends from the Realschule are russian and polish, I get along with slavs very well. Usually most of my German friends do not have problems with slavs. I do even consider polish girls as the most desireable girlfriends you can get here in Germany.

Its all a question of your behavior. If most people disdain you, you should start working on yourself. Most people do it for a reason and the reason is usually not your heritage...

Yea, this thread, and some of the Germans spergs shows exactly what you said before about German mentality. GL in krautland bracie, stay safe and visit Poland someday, we like you guys.

Actually, I take that back. Restore Borders given to Lithuania by the German Empire. Gott Mit Uns!

he works, so he should pay taxes
->shouldn't be a leech

>Germans are a sad bunch of people, I have a feeling a lot of them unironically prefer muslims over other European immigrants.
>unironically
>IT WAS JUST IRONY TRUST ME

>he works, so he should pay taxes
He works a minimum wage part time job so he probably pays no taxes or at most a very small amount of taxes.

user, i don't think you are a sub human :3

great to have a deal
Gott mit uns, my lithuanian friend

> Minimum wage part te job
>taxes
He is very likely under the minimum income for income taxes.

>To war Against Bolshevism! A common Fight! A common Victory!

>If you behave like a normal peaceful human being, contribute to society just a little bit than I have no problems with you staying here in Germany.
Both of us acted this way
both of us contributed to society
Both of us were discriminated
And we lived in different areas of Germany

So I call bullshit on what you have just said

lmao, Germans can perfectly fine go to university, they're not getting prevented from doing that because I "waste resources".

I'd rather worry about the fugees blocking university spots or all the damn turks.

This tbqh

As I've said, not everyone, and I definetly don't behave like a bydlo (I don't even drink or smoke).

WE

based ^^

Żmudzin
You can't fight shit

Because they are native germans. Just like you could and should study in your own fucking shothole.

United against the bolshevist devil
I like that

Are ya fucking German girls, or other Slavs?

Is Belorus as bad as Ukraine, or better?

>sides with a wild pack of turks and other slavs
>openly antagonizes Germans
>cries about being discriminated against
buhuuu poor little pole

I'd be inclined to disagree.

Worse.

> Poles discriminate Germans and people who speak German in Poland
FUCKING WHITE NIGGERS REEEEE
> Germans discriminate Poles and slavs in general
You deserved it, don't cry

101 logic

Mes

Buvom
youtube.com/watch?v=_kEdHSlsCfQ

Are you dumb?

Native Germans can perfectly study and go to university.

Literally NOBODY is getting prevented from studying in Germany if they're smart.

Now, if there are not enough Germans to fill out every university (and let's be honest, there aren't, young Germans are a minority) then it is absolutely NOT my fault.

I'm shagging both.

Belarus is definetly superior to Ukraine, by far, holy shit.
I'd say it's a comfy 2nd world country. You can live a nice life if you're not a complete bydlo.

N-nani?

It can get worse than Ukraine?

>FUCKING WHITE NIGGERS REEEEE
Nice straw man.
>You deserved it, don't cry
But you actually deserved it though.
I wouldn't mind being discriminated by Poles if I would only associate with other foreigners in Poland and shit talking Poles 24/7.

Lietuviai n sheeeeeeeeeeeit

At least Ukrainians don't larp as the true successors of Poland.

Seeing this country and the morons that inhabit it's certain that he was right all along...

Without certain measures that need to be implemented in terms of who can breed and who cannot, these countries will never achieve their full potential, it's like you have a small garden with a few healthy flowers that have been overrun by weeds and the farmer keeps delaying the inevitable hoping that those weeds will turn into a bunch of flowers which of course will never happen.

i unironically think the german overuse of that emoticon is both cute and adorable

when i play MMOs i usually play out on western euro servers because people are more friendly (based northern europeans)

Do you love Angela Merkel?

> come to Germany
> work
> pay taxes
> live in peace
> Germans see you as inferior anyway
> proceed to side with the enemy of my enemy
> finally, true peace