Has Yukino won already?

Has Yukino won already?

No, she lost, but the ending was so controversial that Watari was forced to delay it.

wait, is there a 3rd season of ore gairu? did i miss that?

and here we go again with this bullshit, kill yourself faggot and stop spreading rumors

Yukino, DOESN"T DESERVE TO WIN. FUCK OFF

She and heihachi are twin souls

>I don't like character X so I better start spreading rumors
hi yuipollfag

There's literally no other reason for why the ending was delayed after a release date was put up and then erased. The publisher is so desperate for more Yahari they even made a cheap knock-off. Face it Yukinofags, your remaining time is dwindling.

Yeah keep telling yourself that.

None of that changes the fact that Yukino will win in the end.

And the moment that happens, when Hachi and Yukino kiss, I will also grow irl and stop being a nerd and get a qt cynical girlfriend.

Keep telling yourself that as the years go by and you don't get a Yukino end.

It won't happen. If it was just a generic Yukino end V12 would have long since been released. The fact that it still isn't out is undeniable proof that the publishers don't like what has been written.

Yep because that faggot didn't decide to work on girlish number instead finishing this. I never cared about who will win, but now I really hope Yukino will win and he will write have whole bonus volume about them fucking only to see you crying over this.

sensei

There will be anons that will be dead before vol 12 is released

lucky them

>it's just Qualidea Code!
>it's just Girlish Number!

Their anime have long since passed and there are still no signs of V12 coming out. Don't forget that there was once a release date planned and then it got erased. All the signs are pointing to the ending being incredibly controversial.

Generic would be "lol no girl wins they all grow up and get other couples but stay friends cuz we wuz seinen"

Yukino has to win, this is the story all about how the two most cynical and lonely persons in school met and fell in love with each other. Yui is just a friend that helps both realize they are made for one another.

>Generic would be "lol no girl wins they all grow up and get other couples but stay friends cuz we wuz seinen"

You pulled that out of your ass. Most fans expect an end with romance with one of the girls.

mods!

Should he just release his intended ending on 2ch? I'm fine with no closure at this point, since the publishers are intervening with his intended vision on his ending.

What does he want and what do the publishers want, aside from extending it as much as possible?

The publishers want to continue making money and turning the series in to harem shit. Everything in the past two years is that. Another, the vn, the ova.

I'm not really a Yukinofag it just seems like you're quite deluded.

It'd probably be a breach of contract.

>be watari
>I have my ending
>publishers "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, CAN'T END IT LIKE THIS"
>no fuck you, heres my ending 2ch
YUI WINS

Two years later, you're still claiming it's a Yukino end while there isn't a single sign of the volume releasing. You guys are the ones looking more and more deluded with each passing day.

yui best girl

Why do people think he has the ending already planned/done though?

The anime pretty much hinted at a Yukino ending yet has he said anything about it?

So, yuifags are cancer as well. Great.

>he doesn't think it will be a Yukino end
>REEE he's a Yuifag!

Why are Yukinofags so insecure? No wonder they are the most hated fanbase.

>want to rewatch s1 for all dat flirting between hachi and yukino on the first episodes
>remember we leave on a post nya world
Why

They already had a release date for V12 planned, but then it got erased at the last minute.

So it got delayed but is the final volume right? The series ends there

They are just cranky because they know that this delay is a terrible sign for their little ship. Yukinox8man shippers don't care about the story or the characters, only their ship.

>another oregairu thread to remind me season three and or volume 12 never
Thanks a lot.

>it's a Yuipollfag is talking to himself thread

>implying this isn't a thing for every other fanbase and series

Look at Saekano. Eririfags don't care that their girl loses and are considered a model fanbase. Why can't Yahari do the same?

>yuipollfag is both an eririfag and a yuifag
you're being too obvious

>only one person could possibly believe the ending isn't a Yukino end

Not really the point I was making. Just that Yuifags are annoying.

>they even made a cheap knock-off
???

Maybe they are but it is true that a Yukino end is unlikely due to this delay. A Yukino end would have not been delayed. Face it, the end is controversial and they won't publish it. WW won't move an inch. The publishers would never delay a Yukino end.

>it's another ambiguous ending
How hard would Sup Forums kill themselves if this happened?

what does "yuipoll" even mean

Fine. Yui won definitively in ANOTHER, it would make her the only one with a successful romance end written by the author.

You can't kill someone who's already dead inside.

Hell, I can't believe I let myself get so behind on Yahari memes. When did the Yukinofags get this brutal BFTO?

Why are you pretending like the only issue could be that it's a Yukino ending? There are more things going on in this series than just what girl Hachiman ends up with.

Not to manchildren, the people they don't want to offend. WW is shilling oregairu left and right all of the sudden, he is bothered by something.

Are you dumb?

We all identify with Hachiman and we all want him to bang the girl we like the most.

Sore dake da

I feel like I should stop coming to these threads. Not only is there nothing to talk about, it always ends up in tumblr-tier catfights about >muh waifu and it's really fucking sad to watch

I am sad that's what this series has become for a lot of you. It's also why the series has become a turn off for me.

It was always this, it was never your guide to stop being a loser.

If WW starts caving, this will probably be the "compromise".

WW is already caving. An ambiguous end is probably the worst one, I would prefer "lol it was a dream" over an ambiguous end.

No matter what happens Yuifags will still at least have ANOTHER, which is not something Yukinofags can say. They won't have a single shred of anything despite years of shitposting and shipping. It will be so glorious. WW will blow them the fuck out soon. My bet is he is already resentful of stupid ass Yukino shippers for making him delay his workd and making him look bad. The publishers smell like roses compared to him.

There's still a possibility he'll cave entirely to what the publishers want, and I can't think of anything realistic other than a lack of a yukino end that would cause the kind of delay we got in April. Regardless, I'm enjoying the yukinofag anger and denial ever since.

Probably.

The amount of times the main tsundere wins and this board loses his shit is astonishing.

Its like nobody is capable of basic pattern recognition.

On a scale of 1 to 10 how pathetic is Yuipollfag?

Honestly he is one of the biggest reasons why we can't have normal threads.

Its all just build up for him to be BTFO.

I'm out of the loop.

Did Watari come out with it on twitter or something that the publisher is making shit difficult for him to just finish it off?

I hope for an Iroha ending. The way she says "senpai" is as cute as MC's "souka". The two suit each other. Please say that the Iroha ending is possible.

You should go sniff glue.

I think she is the least likely out of the three but it would be nice.

Oh, he isn't even the worst Yuifag. The worst one is the guy who kept calling the character songs memes and insisted that Yukino is gay for Yui in ANOTHER rather than acknowledge that the end of ANOTHER almost outright states Yukino likes him.

Probably the same person. Who honestly even knows at this point. The fandom sucks and WW is an asshole for letting this happen to series in the first place. None of this shit would have happened if he finished it in 2015.

Every single long-running fandom on Sup Forums has at least one attention-whoring faggot in them.

It's possible. Don't bother seriously discussing anything with the I-word right now. I've been peeking in that subreddit for this series there's been a Iroha witchhunt going on for the last year both and most of the post that shitposts here when Iroha is mentioned are mostly likely made by rabid Yukino fans over there.

>reddit
Why am I even surprised at this point

It's mostly because Irohafans are awful and don't care about the series.

>subreddit
>I-word
>these are Irohafags
Holy shit, fuck off forever. I would take an entire thread of the worst shhitflinging over one more post from you.

Watari's cousin here.
Ebina won but Watari's editor didn't like it and forced Watari to write another ending with Yukino as the winner.
Watari refuses to do so.

>>these are Irohafags
No he isn't. He is the yuifag.

Oh yeah I saw that thread. That one pathetic Irohafag doesn't even understand Iroha's character. Jesus Christ.

I don't remember Toradora discussion being this awful despite having essentially the same setup of girls.

How do you rate Yahari amongst LNs?

The LN is good. The anime is only watchable if you've read it.

>supposed to be smartest girl in Chiba
>is dumb as fuck

Doubt it, that post doesn't hit any of his talking points. That isn't his post style plus he doesn't care about Iroha.

>going on reddit and openly admitting it
Now I know why these threads are bad.

>not watching the great anime
>reading children books

Seriously what the fuck

Season 1 is pretty good

>reading childrens books
>watching childrens cartoons

???

>all this hate
So the Irohafag is th Hachi of this board?
The hero we need dont deserve?

Fine. Season 2 is only watchable if you've read it.

No. Irohafags are cancer.

BANGING YUKINOSHITA YUKINO WHILE GETTING THIGH-CHOKED BY YUI

I only like reading books when they're non fiction ones. I think it's bad that you have to buy a LN sometimes to get more of a story. Seems like selling cars to cyclists.

LNs barely classify as books.

Yeah. Everyone is unhappy because of him
Exactly like 8man

What if WW has just been yoloing the entire series and actually has no idea how to end things?

>tfw no Epilogue of Yukino adopting 8man Jr. after Yui and Hachiman fuck themselves to death

Is there a possible ending that would make everyone except Hachiman happy? Because that feels like the most appropriate one.

>everyone except Hachiman happy
I doubt it. I really think that would be the hardest since it wouldn't make sense for both Yukino and Yui to be perfectly happy when he isn't. I feel that the end should be the opposite, bittersweet for everyone but him where he gets the sweet.

The girls wouldn't be happy if he wasn't happy.

I just feel like choosing any girl wouldn't be clever enough.

I'll tell you whats going to happen at the end.

Again, Hachi will "confess" to Yukino, but this time he will tell her he doesn't want to be her friend, but something even much more genuine. To which she will for a third time reject him, saying he still has to prove himself, and then we get an epilogue 5 years later when they are old and senile in their early 20's where he managed to finish above her in grades as they both had entered Tokyo University and he was first and she second of their year, afterwards she confesses to him , they avoided themselves this past 3 years so it is emotional and shit and he accepts and they kiss.

Yui entered some shitty college and became a waitress or someshit.

I don't think he should be unhappy just because he didn't chose a girl. I think if he made that decision he would be happy with it. The end doesn't have to be clever, just have it just has to make sense with the characters present. It could be bad, bittersweet, sweet, depressing, etc but it should fit the characters.

Except Yukino is the only one with a marriage end in the VN.

Don't reply to yuifag.
Bad user!