youtube.com/watch?v=TFz_XLJjb54
youtube.com/watch?v=1IYlEVCpG_0
youtube.com/watch?v=TCE19BWdbEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j1sU6d4cibo
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kill yourself

A lone Australian man with Gonads the size of watermelons.
youtu.be/x3Fthya-w1U

youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

pretty much 2/3rds of this site is filled with russian bots, (concerning the proxied aussie fag who will now be spamming your thread) and the rest are either boomers or schizophrenics or autists that contribute to the bot

Stop using that guy’s picture. He’s my friend. It was his first time doing shrooms and we pressured him into it. He’s honestly feeling suicidal so, please, just don’t use that picture anymore. Sorry, I saw that picture so I came to this thread to tell you this.

You will swing, when the long arm of the law reaches you.
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ4GbcuBvUQ

Actually I would like to see Peterson's views of mkultra

Muh russian boogeyman. Go eat yourself to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=yqtPsEXZTec

Ok but that's not mkultra

Bill Clinton - (((Apology))) To Human-Experiment Victims
youtube.com/watch?v=KRTOB8JPwa8

Disinfo 1
youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw

Disinfo 2
youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c

Mena / Iran Contra
youtube.com/watch?v=gLWMnH31D-Y

Secret Life of Jeffery Dhamer
youtube.com/watch?v=bofwya97-CA

Jeffery Dhamer Worked for Bush and Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=bOpx5xzXDk4

Yeah, it is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

like i said, its a bot, anyone who autistically spams links that has literally nothing to do with the thread is a bot. take my advice leaf padawan

You mean the deepweb members only /pol?

If I was a bot could I do this, Your serendipitous excavation of an already open topic is fervent and irreverent to the discourse of the topic at hand all you can do is slander me why not bring your arguments to the forefront of the fray but you cannot even marshal your own facts let alone debate me in a debate so keep calling me names.

There's probably only a few thousand regular shitposters on Sup Forums, even less on the other boards... mostly more or less normal guys who are so dead-set on discovering the truth of reality, the quest for perfection. that they spend whole days shitposting instead of doing something more productive. Some have jobs, some don't; some like BRAP posting, others are more akin to Mommy Milkies - but we're almost always here. The whole website is like this: Sup Forums is a constant search for the greatest vidya ever made, /x/ the most mind-blowing horror ever experienced. /lit/ and Sup Forums are also trying to find the greatest books and movies ever made, respectively. Hell even the faggot boards are trying to find the best faggots to fuck and the best way to live as a faggot.

It is the natural result of a website collectively trained to HATE. Not mildly criticize, not passively ignore, but to HATE. When a place has no tolerance for shitty memes, or half-assed material, what all the users collectively want is the BEST thing. It is through this discrimination that greatness is recognized and lauded. And yet still hated. Because, given anonymity, there will always be at least one hater, even for the greatest things ever created.

There are supposedly jannies and mods, but they tend to be very forgiving. As long as it's not total spam or totally off-topic, they'll let you have your say. But there is always reason to doubt people with such power, you never know when you'll see (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Oh yeah and there's gook moot, pretty sure he just faps to cute lolis all day. He knows this website will probably never be financially successful with its (actual) commitment to totally free speech, and the HATE that inevitably comes with it.

Let me state this as clearly as I can
YOU ARE FUCKED.

all u need to know right here senpai

read and learn padawan

a very concise picture good post!

>Uranium Hexafloride
Short Version Methodical Deception
youtube.com/watch?v=-zUPVU-8NXs

Flir Hmet Vid
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA

pull it
youtube.com/watch?v=p34XrI2Fm6I

Root of Evil
>Part of the video is them discussing the plans
youtube.com/watch?v=3QH1l86Ww2A

Police Radio 911 wtc
youtube.com/watch?v=Vxz7v7dGsGo

Ambulance Radio 911 wtc
youtu.be/URpIX4-YcuA

Firefighters Radio 911 wtc
youtube.com/watch?v=TFz_XLJjb54

Multiple explosions report from first responders
youtube.com/watch?v=1IYlEVCpG_0

>babby learns how to pull a string from a thesaurus
aww how cute

I thought I was a bot?

YOU THINK YOUR HOT SHIT DONT CHA???!!!?!?!?!

>a human is incapable of taking over a program
what a shitty slippery slope my bogdude

I think I, meaning me, who could be you or the other guy is just posting under several flags and VPN’s talking to myself or you or some other guy arguing over some shit in an echo chamber of no significance

And what difference would that make to the facts presented also it is not true I work my ass off and you can't appreciate what making me angry will do to the planet if I already wield such awesome power.

youtube.com/watch?v=TCE19BWdbEQ

When do you think we lost AUS? Was it port arthur?

I have reason to believe Israelis infiltrated Australia long long before that.

they where selling these are malls to spy on the population at little kiosks about 20 years ago.

Port Arthur is a good example of a shitty false flag with the perp committing super natural activities much like the recent school shooting.

nice guise almost had me fooled for a second
its like math, a pleb like yourself would be praised for knowing algebraic equations, but years later its just like 1+1 to everyone else

1+1 11
You didn't use =
MEAT BAG

they still do the kiosk thing here, even locally.

nails, glasses, whatever, just to get close to government employees and plant shit on them.

it's actually kind of funny, because I know their game and smile when I hear that fucking retarded accent.

like yeah, there's totally nothing fishy about fit, intelligent looking 20 something jews trying to sell you garbage at a mall kiosk.

thats mossad
youtube.com/watch?v=j1sU6d4cibo

The Muslim equivilent wants donations for the childrens, Cause they don't want to work to feed their sex slaves.

Sometimes what they will do is try to sell you art at your house.

I wish they would come around more I am lonely.

>be born in 85
>have recurrent isolated sleep paralysis because radiation
>decompress spacetime in sleep
>cia uses you to study other planets and spy on russia
>use mind powers to get trump elected
>elite in full panic mode
>false flags daily
Soon, my friends.
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

Could try going back to Israel.

> (OP)
>Stop using that guy’s picture. He’s my friend. It was his first time doing shrooms and we pressured him into it. He’s honestly feeling suicidal so, please, just don’t use that picture anymore. Sorry, I saw that picture so I came to this thread to tell you this.
I'll give him some of my sweet love juice if it makes him feel better. Lmk HMU

Muh Russia

Moot is ded

fuck I've been outed

[insert relatable reaction picture]
[sweating pepe]

bumpo

Sure when you give me citizenship.

Very Soon.

You'd all heard of obongo before his stage show campaign ... right?
Check who his adopted handlers were. His adopted parents and mkultra handlers are one and the same MSM acknowledged CIA agents. His trainer (from him being a boy), his CIA adopted mum was the witness who in a an act of perfection was killed 48 hours before voting started to get him sympathy and silence a loose end.
Every place he lived or was educated ever in his entire life was owned and paid for by deep state CIA but don't believe me look in MSM because all these are acknowledged facts EXCEPT that the came from nowhere Manchuria no candidate was the preplaned successor to salve the aggression that the dynastic lords of the deep state - the bushes - were always going to loose on the world.
911 was them.
This is how you rule the world guys.

youtu.be/mkuRqZ-SssI

Shitblue and leafposters are the deepstate of pol.
>inept
>clueless,ham-handed ops that fail before ever starting.
>full of literal faggots and liberal cucklords.
>memory of earthworms
>4th grade level discourse and rhetoric

bumpo