Have you noticed America getting less... American?

>no more mall culture
>no more skateboarders
>no more surfers
>no more 4th of july barbecues
>no more little league teams
>no more after-school specials
>no more sunday morning cartoons
>no more howdy pardner
>no more mom's apple pie
>no more ding dong ditching
>no more state fairs
>no more white picket fences
>no more sack races
>no more picnics
>no more arcades

>still has mass shootings

kek

Actually, those are fairly new. Only started in about the 1999’s

You really should get off the internet and go outside.
All of this still exists in full form.

Stop being racist goy

Well that's what happens when you import mexicans and somalis and destroy the black family.

Its because millenials aren't starting families and the only familes that are being started are done by thots impregnated by Tyrone.

fpbp

Most of those things you listed are worthless garbage, and you're a fag if you think mall culture or skateboarders are what define America. Being American is about having a dick the size of an aircraft carrier and fucking shit up around the world while posting MAGA and Trump memes. MAGA

They exist in small town #663 that is nearly 50 miles from the nearest suburb of a major city. This shit used to be EVERYWHERE when I was growing up. And I grew up in Chicago.

>Being American is about having a dick the size of an aircraft carrier and fucking shit up around the world while posting MAGA and Trump memes. MAGA

Go back to your containment thread /ptg/, or better yet back to plebbit.

>>no more mall culture
Malls are dying because everyone shops online.
>>no more skateboarders
I still see kids skateboard.
>>no more surfers
No ocean, but people still waterski at the lake.
>>no more 4th of july barbecues
We barbequed yesterday motherfucker. It was 70°.
>>no more little league teams
We still have those. I've got a son in peewee football.
>>no more after-school specials
I don't know what that is.
>>no more sunday morning cartoons
They're still there. Kids would rather watch youtube.
>>no more howdy pardner
Less howdy, still hear "pard/pardner"
>>no more mom's apple pie
My mother's been dead for a while. I prefer blackberry cobbler.
>>no more ding dong ditching
I'm too old for that shit.
>>no more state fairs
We still have fairs.
>>no more white picket fences
Mostly chain link 'cause it's cheaper upkeep.
>>no more sack races
They're pretty rare. Mostly at church stuff and jubilees.
>>no more picnics
Family reunion every year.
>>no more arcades
Dying out with malls. Every one has a smart phone.

some of the highest caliber of character I've seen in people have been from the guys that run skate shops and in skateboarders. invest in it, it's fucking important.

>male bonding
>people actively facing danger, strengthening that part inside of them
>working to be better at something
>great exercise

The gay people ruined all of those

But at least you still have Diversity...and getting more of it!!!

yah they really didn't think that one thru desu

Britbro here is sad he has to bend over to the EU and wishes his prime minister put Britain first. Don't worry! There's still time!

We no longer live in the USA anymore. This is now Wiemar America.

And thus we will have a Wiemar solution...

Will never understand why anyone thinks the loss of "mall culture" is something to mourn

yay greed

i'm currently in a suburb but too young to have kids

the families here are 80%+ white. when i go outside or do errands i see nobody ever, it's almost like a ghost town with a few lawn mowers, cars, and mail men. when school hours are released great throngs of young kids, dozens and dozens, are walking the sidewalks to go home. what are these kids doing? i see them literally almost never.

i mean we played a lot of videogames in my generation growing up, sega SNES n64, but the internet was rare, and people went outside for BMX, skating, going to the mall and movies, the arcade, or just hanging out outside.

i guess all these kids are living out their lives online indoors?

Those things don't only apply to you mutts. We all lived through a golden age where nostalgic events such as the smell of moms pie. Our children will never experience this. Now we are in this together and hopefully we can change before it's too late.

go away

The moment I realised the war was wrong. Our generations vietnam.

Everything has been downhill from here.

>have mall culture
>have skateboarders
>have surfers
>have 4th of july barbecues
>have little league teams
>have after-school specials
>have sunday morning cartoons
>have howdy pardner
>have mom's apple pie
>have ding dong ditching
>have state fairs
>have white picket fences
>have sack races
>have picnics
>have arcades

Welcome to the not shitty parts of Commiefornia. Friendly reminder that we want the shitty part of the state to fall into the ocean already.

Actually they started in the 80s when CIA Chief Nigger Bush became VP.

>no more stupid shit

Yeah im ok with this

They started in 1949 with the Camden massacre, but weren't as publicized. Even "school-shootings" are pretty old - the University of Texas massacre was in 1966; Cal-State Fullerton got shot up in the mid-70's, and various other incidents occurred.

>America was always a /ptg/ ideal
America used to stand for something and was a viable country. Then you autists tried to hijack the few people trying to make it such again. Fuck you.

No. Thatd what happens when you shove prozac and social programming into our youth, scramble their brains with pointless throughless activities... you know like arcades lol

Spics and nigs are a thorn but certainly not behind mass shootings

A lot of what you posted are just old timer things that have changed everywhere - not just the US - because of the rise of technology. But I agree America doesn't feel very American anymore. It feels like some international hub. Like something word happened to it and the communities and now people don't know what it means to be American anymore. People just seem not there anymore, especially the younger crowd. They seem to think of America as their house instead of their country, if you know what I mean.

Build a time machine and travel back to the 90s

Because we live in a world where an African can be a "Briton" by simply living there and existing. He'll still identify as his country of origin but oh lawdy if you tell him otherwise you've got a meeting with the Met coming.

Nigga what are you talking about
I live in fucking Southern California and we have all of that stuff. If SoCal is more patriotic than your state you must be living in hell on Earth

>2018
>going out
face it, social networking devoured normies' minds and killed the outside world

>no more little league teams

this one hit home. tfw no qt white housewife to drop off your white children at the ballpark

>last time i went to 4th of july bbq i was freshman in highschool
>probably wouldn't go to one now since i'm socially retarded autist

All Americas suffering is smile to me.
Suffer Amerifats/mutts.

my fav school shooting was kent state

What i noticed in the last 30 years is that burgers seem less patriotic and sadder overall, more insane as well.
It's like watching a big, old animal slowly die, no one can do anything for it, can't put it out of its misery, it can't end itself. Shit's sad.

Why not Columbine.?

>still shootings
>still obese
Nah I can see you still the same. Maybe if you stopped eating cancer-flavored food you'll go back to your wealthy self.

You grew up OP. All that shit is simply your nostalgia making you wish for simpler times.

It never left, but you moved on.

>Have you noticed America getting less... American
Yes, this is how it happened

The outside world now belongs to us.

AHAHA!

Yeah same. It was consumerist normie shit culture of yesterday.

Oh no, culture changes!

Yeah fuck you op most of that shit is just shit

You can thank the internet and social media for this.

You forgot the disolution of American football. I think it's supposed to dissolve your identity so that the next generation of mutts can be integrated into a Venezuela that spans the entire world.
Venezuelans are more mutt than Americans. They're promoting race mixing to help America reach Venezuelan levels of Communism.

Same here.
>shitty tea, tastes like light paint
>no more kids ringing doors asking to get their ball back because it fell inside our lawn while they're playing
>no more biking around the nieghborhood as kids run around asking for a round on the bike
>no more smelling the saliva-dripping lamb being cooked before you even get inside your house
>no more cool Coca Cola caps where you can scratch the glass cap and maybe get a gift code or a free meal at McDonalds
>no more chasing cars on foot
>no more drawing on cars that have dust on them after a sandstorm
>no more playing soccer in the middle of the street
good fucking times man

>still has mass shootings

first post best post
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah
thanks Srbija!

You just made me realise, I haven't seen a group of kids playing cricket in the street in over fifteen years. Sad

you're just getting enriched billy, it is going to be weird and shit, but over time you'll get used to it, just eat a taco and a kebab while saying hi to chang and rabbi scholomo

top kek

Fuck it, just develop and become the best version of yourself.

We only have so much time left here.

Discipline is the number on single most important trait you need to get anywhere.
Dont compare yourself with other, you have no idea about what their lifestory or situation is, be it good or bad.

Even though they have nice facebook pics, fuck knows how they feel inside.

Just go out there and do something.