Australian Student Suspended over Hit-and-Kill List

>My fucking face when some kid from Sup Forums just got arrested

theage.com.au/national/victoria/melbourne-grammar-student-suspended-over-hit-list-and-kill-comments-20180215-p4z0gm.html

>Melbourne Grammar School has suspended a student who created a “hit list’’ of dozens of his classmates and spoke about killing them.
>Other students are chastised for being gay, being a feminist, having bad teeth and having a low IQ.
>One student on the list is called a “communist that supports women’s rights’’ another a “snarky lil bitch’’ while another is “degenerate weeb trash’’.

>we could've had a top score in aus

dammit

>One student on the list is called a “communist that supports women’s rights’’ another a “snarky lil bitch’’ while another is “degenerate weeb trash’’.

This guy reeks of edge. "Too honest, so I can't manipulate him"

God, he's a disgrace.

Some day prisons will be full to the brim with Sup Forums shitposters

>One student on the list is called a “communist that supports women’s rights’’ [...] while another is “degenerate weeb trash’’.
Beautiful.

>degenerate weeb trash
I love this guy.
Give him a gun ffs

wild shtuff

late night comedy gold.

>while another is “degenerate weeb trash’
spat my fucking coffee on my keyboard fuck

That bad teeth reason is absolutely valid. VIC government should give him a medal.

>weeb trash
ANIME BTFO

He deserves it, no one talks shit about my anime

which one of you was it?

>ifunny watermark

>watermark

So.......basically Sup Forums shitposters are all underage faggots...

Color me surprised.

>degenerate weeb trash

>bitches about weeaboos
>gets v&
Looks like the master race prevails once again.

>Shitting on anime
he deserved it

Count me proud and happy that we’re helping to shape the political beliefs of young people.

>Count me proud and happy that we’re helping to shape the political beliefs of young people.

Today I heard a ~16 year old highschool student out of school telling his mates how Muslims are the only terrorists yet they try to hide this fact, and that mainstream media has been criticizing Trump for meaningless reasons such as drinking water with two hands.

Definitely a Sup Forumslack. Only Sup Forums has a truly contrarian edgy allure, which the youths will inevitably gravitate towards while they're being rebellious teens.

Hey, we'd get the authentic white power experience we all seriously, not satirically yearn for. I still have erectile dysfunction just thinking about it

>I still have erectile dysfunction just thinking about it
nice also iktfb

But he is right, weebs are scum

>>Count me proud and happy that we’re helping to shape the political beliefs of young people.

>degenerate weeb trash
kek, shame he got caught.

this, fuck this guy

>get suspended
Now can shitpost on Sup Forums all day.

Would

naughty boi

>another a “snarky lil bitch’’
Whats the matter here. Just typical banter

Kek cheeky cunt

>watch anime
>get shot

>“degenerate weeb trash’’
So close to being ourguy it hurts. Are we sure he wasn't describing himself and the reporters got it wrong?

What's interesting is that
>aussie intelligence knew about this idiot beforehand
>they caught him
>US intelligence knew about this idiot beforehand
>they let him shoot up a school
No idea how anyone doesn't think that the US shooting was actually allowed to happen, so that guns can be grabbed

>tfw its my old school
90% of OMs are right-wing, he will be fine someone will give him a job

>retard makes a hate list just like hillary
vengeancetards will vengeancetard

>this was a kid from Sup Forums
grammar school wut
where does it say he was on Sup Forums

im not saying he wasn't because we get a lot of retarded children here, including hillary herself
but if you identify with this kid then maybe you are too young to be here also