Reminder that liberals don't want you to be able to have this

Reminder that liberals don't want you to be able to have this

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416247/Police-letting-people-s-houses-TWEETING-pictures-bizarre-anti-burglary-drive.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qeaO3Fw1jMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is a naughty knife you have there. You better keep it locked up in case the met comes knocking.

They have to get warrants in bongland, dont they?

why would they? it’s killed commies in Korea and Vietnam

It's more about this.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3416247/Police-letting-people-s-houses-TWEETING-pictures-bizarre-anti-burglary-drive.html

And it felt so good

I just learned you can buy a version of the garand with a detachable magazine. I wants it...

realy?

>post knife and gun pics on Sup Forums for years.
>get told cheeky remarks by British posters.
>ignore them.
>years later take a trip to the UK because muh heritage
>step off the plane in heathrow
>get detained by SIS
>amibeingdetained.jpeg
>oi mate you been posting terrorist weapons on a hate website. You can't come here.
>i respond 'whiter than you Mohammad
>Mohammad not pleased.
>he is really named Tariq.
>get sent to HM Prison Brixton
>get stabbed too death by Awan, Tawkeel, and Khenan
>mfw

>TFW our fathers fell for the very first false flag the kikes pulled.
Learn from out mistakes burgers.

The best part of this meme is that we gave the vietnam fucking shits a case of the capitalism.

This is true. Where the fuck are our surplus weapons?

they're anti-leaf?!

Print a copy of pic related for all the anti-gun leftist you know. Instruct them to place sign on the front door of their home or property. Make sure they virtue signal their anti-gun positions to their entire neighborhood and all passersby.

Your right cuck. We don't want you to have this. Go Fuck Yourself!

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county(Shooting happened in Florida's 23rd Congressional District home to DWS).
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Something causes Cruz to show up on campus(not sure why).
6) Hired team of 2-3 shooters goes into the school and kills some kids with Cruz present.
7) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
8) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
9) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
10) Cruz decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
11) FBI/Police arrest him at his home after he finishes eating as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
12) They spend the night MKUltraing him convincing him that he has done the crime.
13) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to MKUltra.
14) To be continued.

Anything to serve their oligarchic masters.

Can someone please provide infographs and statistics? I am going on a debate with an anti-gun nutjob, and i need them.

is that a m-1 garand

> Your right cuck
Liberals still don't understand this joke. Lmfao.
Stupid mother fuckers.
A cuck is someone who's wife sleeps with another man.
Someone who is pro Muslim immigration has their women raped, their wives having sex with other men, thus the " cuck ".
But you liberals just use it as a random insult because your childish retard minds can do no better. Damn funny to me.

I have question. Why do you need a full auto assault rifle for? Is that necessary to have mg to be pro 2nd amendment?

Inb4: I think having a shotgun or a semi auto rifle for home defense and hunting is ok.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

LOL. It is called an “M1A”.

The comical part of all this is the libtards think they can pass a law that will make them magically disappear. Do they really think they can pay people to come take them? That is even more delusional.

Yes, it is and for it’s day it was the largest quantum leap in warfare in the history of mankind. Not terribly accurate but good enough to keep the enemy away and pinned down so the mortar team could kill them. A new, winning, infantry strategy.

I have a question. There is a part of your brain involved in higher, cognitive thought. Since you are obviously not using it your gummint should come get it before you get into trouble with it.

>I have question.
Looks like you have two questions.

>Why do you need a full auto assault rifle for?
Assaulting many targets very quickly.

>Is that necessary to have mg to be pro 2nd amendment?
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGE. NOT ONE INCH. Seriously, you can not put the genie back into the bottle.

I am sure the "Little green men" wondering around your country are glad to hear you are comfortable with being unprepared.

Full auto assault rifles are prohibitively expensive since civilians cannot own anything manufactured after 1986 and there are a set number on the books that can be legally owned, but they run anywhere for 5-6 thousand for a MAC10 to 30+thousand for an M4 or similar rifle. Most everything you will ever see in America are semi auto rifles. I don't have a problem with restricting full auto since conversions can be done relatively easy if shit hits the fan.

Daily reminder, all amerimutt progeny must die in the name of gun lust.

Typical mutt
I got legal zbroyar ar semi auto rifle and ok with it, just wondering why you need a full auto. Expensive and not so accurate as semi. Just imho, no hate.
Thanks for info

Nope.
Probable cause is enough to enter somebodies home.

>just wondering why you need a full auto.
To fire large quantities of bullets downrange. It is not that complicated.

>Expensive and not so accurate as semi.
Who said it was? Cost of ammo and precise aim are not the goals of full auto.

I understand where you are coming from but the point for full auto is not to be more efficient. It is solely to throw bullets at a target.

Anytime. One other thing I would like to add, I would like to see the other restrictions on short barreled rifles and shotguns lifted. Presently you have to have a barrel length of 16 inches on rifles and 18 inches on shotguns. If you want something shorter you have to pay a tax to the ATF and have it approved.

30.06 =/= .308

Reminder that after the liberator and all of it subsequent modifications got released online, it doesn't really matter all that much anymore.

>muh assault 3D printers!1
girls-laughing.jpg

Sounds like sole purpose of full auto is being fun to play with, I guess...?

Full auto is only useful for suppressive fire or if you're assaulting a military complex by yourself like an 80s action movie.

Well aware. My CMP Garland has a bedded Fajen stock and a Stainless Match barrel. My M1A is a MacMillan stocked Super Match.

Whats all this about selective fire? The only ones citizens can own are ones manufactured pre NFA ban.
Military has a mix of burst and auto rifles even though the majority of the time is spent on safe and semi only.

The military wouldn't run them if they didn't have a use. Auto on small rifles has limited usefulness though because they overheat to the point you can't hold them and they start melting the polymer. Dedicated machine guns have quick-detachable barrels and belts to feed them.

>magazine
it's a clip

standard garand has an internal magazine. They can be modified to accept magazines. Magazines are called magazines, retard.

>Swedistan

They aren't loaded user. Unlike your anus.

No, one can actually find Garrands that have been modified to shoot .308 and some even further to use M1A magazines. For a while the Navy used .308 Match Garrands in competition, IIRC. None of these rifles are common but the Navy ones are valuable.

>>i respond 'whiter than you Mohammad

Never fails to get a chuckle

Looks like full auto is nice way to profit on anyone who think spraying one mag after another in enemy direction is useful in 21th century warfare.

I was speaking with guys who served in Ukrainian Russian conflict and they opinion that only useful things are long range semi auto 7,62 dmrs and drone guided missles

You reload a garand with a stripper clip that goes into it's internal magazine. When the last round is fired the stripper clip is ejected with the legendary metallic twang garands are known for. Put down the soy bottle and learn about guns already twat.

turn the donkey off and say clip instead of stripper clip.

And this is why SOCOM is a glorified global SWAT team and the Army only cares about developing single strike weapons. Big Army is useless and they know it, any money that is filtered that way is to fill the pockets of contractors nothing more. Boots on the ground warfare is dead.

This is exactly why your country will forever be shit, you are all a bunch of lazy cunts.

That kind of logic only holds up as long as everybody agrees not to use big armies.

It's very inefficient to use big forces, so generally nobody will do it.... But that doesn't mean it isn't effective if used.

Nobody is throwing nukes around either. We are moving past proxy wars into assassination by military. The only thing big armies are good for is grinding the citizenry into hamburger when resources become scarce.

Here bro, I fixed it for you.

>liberals
You mean "liberals," or lefties. Actual liberals like guns, although their social leanings are pretty terrible. Anyone who dislikes an armed population you can surmise probably has heavily marxist social leanings and is an absolute piece of societal filth.

faggot

liberals dont like anything

you americans are so used to win everithing and every time in your movies you forgot how to lose in the real world didn't you?
so pathetic

Oi! You cheeky wankah, is that a knoife you got there? BIN IT!

that's a british meme for british posters, stop raping it

>Sweden
lmao

Good thing I have a safe full of them

and why do you need that? how come 99,99% of the world dont need to be armed to feel safe?

REALLY MAKES YA THUNK EH

No, thats based on the M-14. I was referring to the M1E.

Look up the M1E. It is a magazine fed M1 Garand.

Yeah, it is out there. Rare as a hen’s tooth. Which is why it is featured on “Forgotten Weapons”. Prototype only. Easier to find a Garland that was used to win a Medal of Honor.

>lose
Aside from money, what the fuck did we lose? We slaughtered their population, destroyed their primitive little huts, and changed the direction of their entire culture. Now go give the local Muhammad Ahmed Goat-fucker an appeasement blowjob, you faggot soy laden pussy.

>REALLY MAKES YA THUNK EH
>hate speech laws
>authoritarianism
Yup, makes me think, and makes me glad we have them. Enjoy prison should you dare protest immigration, say a mean word to a protected minority, talk poorly of government etc.

yes when you can't win there is always the samson option..
spreading your degenerate ways and filth to the world.

lol i never touched any soy in my life you muttflake, only to taste what it is and it was horrible.

now go back on your knees and suck that federal reserve's cock you are so in love with.

NO SHIT

>Propaganda
youtube.com/watch?v=qeaO3Fw1jMQ

I just learned about it yesterday. Didnt know it was that rare. I figured at least there would be a conversion kit out there somewhere.

Israel is behind the gun grabbers.

Especially if they live in a city with a lot of groids