Your view on bestiality...

Your view on bestiality? They are updating animal protection laws here and the newest draft makes sex with animals illegal and people are protesting Against it.

(Right noe its animal cruelty if the animal is hurt in the process)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/78898/9-secrets-about-female-nature-told-by-a-hot-girl-dying-of-cancer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>people are protesting Against it.
Surely not protesting physically in the streets, because these degenerates would be shot on sight.

I'm fine with people fucking their animals as long as they are reported and it shows on their IDs. I would also do it for coalburners but that's a lot harder to achieve.

Absolutely horendus. People who want to have anything to do eith animal sexually must be put in a mental asylum. You are not mentally fit.

Realistically any woman who has ever owned a dog has willingly let it lick her pussy at some point in her life.

Oooooh. This explains the yeast infection!

its hypocritical that sex with animals is illegal, while sex with niggers is legal.

All that peanut butter and whatnot can't be good for their vaginal flora.

Dog saliva is anti-bacterial.
Trust my flag.
Trust it.

I hate to post an ROK article but women fucking dogs is pretty common.

returnofkings.com/78898/9-secrets-about-female-nature-told-by-a-hot-girl-dying-of-cancer

Punishment by death for those sick fuckers.

Women will do just about anything if they think they can get away with it. Dogs will never tell.

Fucking a nigger = completely normal
Fucking your dog = bestiality, degenerate, immoral
Why one animal is better than another one? Discrimination

white women fuck dogs

>kek
this.

Indeed. Niggers entering Europe outside of zoos renting them from non-European zoos should be illegal.

Brown women do it too

>that pig

If I ever found out my wife or daughter did this with a family dog I'd take them out into an orchard and make them dig a hole and force them to watch me put a bullet in the dogs head, if it was my wife I'd immediately divorce her and if it was my daughter she'd be out the door at 18

what dog would ever want to fuck a nigger?

Who is protesting against it? It's not like getting involved with animals is common here. Anyway this is a good change, even though we don't really have it as a problem.

Kek'd

don't forget the neighbors.. they may have seen it. bury them too.

I still dont think beastiality should be legal
.......................but>this

Moralfag

I can confirm all of this including the dogs

I want to glaze dat ham.

death to furries

Degeneracy that should punished with death/flogging/fine depending on the intensity.

Animals cannot consent, this is one of the most vile animal abuse out there. Absolutely disgusting, not to mention the diseases

>asking Sup Forums on their view on animal fucking

Do you want to know if water is wet to, OP?

>goat fucking towelhead
wew lad

From the videos that I have seen, it's mostly spics doing it.

The way that I view it, if you can kill an animal then you can fuck it. I'm not sure how I feel about a guy fucking an animal however.

Of course women fuck dogs. A dog will fuck a woman incredibly hard, and then a knot will form sealing the dog's cock inside of their vagina while it pours a near endless amount of hot cum in to their pussy for nearly 30 minutes.

Imagine how that must feel for a woman. A minute or so of insanely rapid and hard thrusts, and then 30 minutes of a swollen and warm member pulsating inside their vagina overflowing it with cum. Think about 30 minutes of hot cum flowing in non-stop. They're being completely dominated during this time since the dog is unable to pull out due to the knot. They will have no choice but to endure 30 minutes of non stop cumming inside of them.

They cannot get this from a human ever. Most women will orgasm 3-5 times during one session of this.

I ever caught my wife or children fucking an animal I'd be in prison the next day

I have a theory that Jews are behind the push for bestiality. They won't admit it, but they love wanking off their pets. According to wiki, bestiality is legal in Washington DC and Israel. 2 places (((they))) have complete control over. Take a look at this Jew who lives in DC and considers herself a "dog lover".

But it's just a coincidence I'm sure.

"Whoever has intercourse with an animal, kill him and kill the animal.”

[Shu‘ayb Al-Arnaa'oot said: its chain of narrators is good]

Go back to Sup Forums

you probably shouldn't fuck animals desu, but hey whatever gets your boat rocking

Ooooooo edgy!

I don't know how I would react in this situation. I would probably choke the dog to death and beat the shit out of my wife or daughter.

The dog did literally nothing wrong you impulsive coon

More likely to catch a disease from a human.

But it has been violated and tainted.

It should he out out of it's misery to prevent any further issues

>kill the animal
This is how stupid sandniggers are. What the fuck did the animal do? Seduce your wife?

>Finns would rather fuck donkeys than their women
They're not that bad. We can always enrich Poland with blond mongol girls if you don't want them though.

>Your view on bestiality? They are updating animal protection laws here and the newest draft makes sex with animals illegal and people are protesting Against it.

>killing the dog

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Are you even white?

WE SHUD FUG DOGGOS :DDDDDDD

y'all shut be put down

,my cf nigga

>are you even white?
Check the flag, Swedebro.

El creautura

What did I do?!

It's to assert my dominance again. I would rather have my respect than some stupid dog. It also won't be violent, after a minute the dog will pass out and not feel anything. The real punishment will be for the one that betrayed me.

Also, this

it was corrupted and needs to die