HUNGARY NO

'Nightmare' plight of the Romanian children being taken from their families and placed at risk of abuse in Hungary's state-run care homes is exposed in shocking documentary

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5387799/Documentary-explores-anti-Gypsy-crisis-Hungary.html

Reminder that this tragedy wouldn’t be happening if you elect Jobbik.

gas the gypsies

>Romanian children
I believe you meant to say Roma children. Don't the mistake the filthy gypsies with the Romanians. Romanians are full blooded Europeans, if you don't believe me just look at pic related, that's me, your typical day to day Romanian (notice the aryan features that is present in all Romanians).

We all know, the romas are the savages here.

this

Correction: The Gypsies, we just call them Romas here.

No matter what might happen to them in a care facility they'll still be better looked after than if they were living with their own families.

Whats the difference between romanians and gypsies?
Every time romanians make the news they always seemed to be gypsies

So acording to the Daily fail the state-run homes are worse than fucking ghettos?

How can one country be so based

Gypsies is just the nomenclature given to those Romanians living outside Carpathian Basin/ Balkans.

>Stacey goes on to visit one of the female-only care homes where teenage girls congregate in the common rooms.

>Here she learns that the majority of residents have turned to prostitution to earn money.

>She is disgusted to learn that the care workers who monitor the girls do nothing to prevent them taking to the streets.

I need to know exactly where this horrible institution is, for humanitarian research purposes.

>white

Yeah, mutt, i'm white, just like all Romanians. You want more proof? Pic related is your average WHITE Romanian woman. What say you know mutt?

Yes rromanians are white, this will be our future president!

Looks like a balkan thug who would stab you for a cigarette desu

Sure lets call Hungary evil nazis for giving the kids a chance to go to School and preventing their parents from ordering them to bed and steal at the age of 8.

this idiot is from reddit and he copy pasted his shit at least 15 times here
Either he's using vpn or he's butthurt because his whore mother fucked a gipsy and gave birth to him

Why do so many Romanians tend to have greasy skin and bags under their eyes?

Those are features found in all white Europeans, which just gives more credence to the fact that Romanians are Aryans. Not that you would know anything about that, mutt.

Using 3yo children for begging in the streets, educate 5yo children how to steal,
making 10yo children into burglars
>parenting

Can't these Roma just go to anywhere-else in the EU without hassle?
Or are these upstanding Hungarian citizens with homes and jobs?

Do you really want to put your dick in a gypsie?

They can go back to Wallachia any fuckin time now desu.

Hahahahahahahahaha

Dailymail doesn't allow comments except 1 which sides with the gypsies.

I wanted to offer them these poor souls, they should take all and show us cavemans how to properly handle and integrate them. We couldn't figure out under 400 years.