post webm

ROCK
ROCK

D E S T I N Y

listen up you lowlifes who will never amount to anything

WELCOME TO ROCK AND ROLL NIGHT

i want to revolutionize this world

SAA OMOIDASHITEEEE

Was she talking to the MC's in that scene, or was she talking to the audience? O_O

> O_O

why so rude ghost momoka you were hyped to all the heavens as the nicest girl

ironically unneeded children

>O_O
o_O

IMAAAAAAAAGINE

>tumblr
>O_O
fuck off cancer

Fucking kek

lmao

my boyfriend is a little sister?! NANI!?IM JUST A ROCK AND ROLL MAN IN A ROCK IN ROLL BAND

Who gave the first apple to kanba?

The maid was surprisingly hot during the interrogation scene.

wallpaper

Masako

Best scene

I thought the apple just symbolised the fact that Kanba had been chosen to survive in society, due to his rich background. His parents were the only ones who took part in the terrorist society, but the rest of his family were rich enough to take care of him despite that. On the other hand, Shouma didn't get an apple because beyond his parents, he didn't have anything else

So, I just downloaded this from Coalgirls. Why the fuck dont they put kfx in their releases ?

My interpretation was that the apple represents the love and connection between humans. Kanba and Shouma is ”starved” from that, presumable by their parents neglecting them for the cult. But Kanba had someone precious to him, Masako. It is when he mentions this that he finds the apple. Shouma has none so his fate was to starve. That's why his penguin is often seen eating.

YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP

youtube.com/watch?v=rF-0Oz60cko

Just Ikuhara's dad rock.