Evangelion

Who killed him /a?

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/scribe/343210/the-origins-of-anti-semitic-anime-inspired-by-donald-trump/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're mom

Didn't Anno admit years later it was Katsuragi

Kaji died??????

Fucking source?

Meronsu.

I always thought it was. Or just someone in a black suit, but doesn't he say some shit like "you came back for me"?

The Ice Age.

IIRC Kaji says something along the lines "I've been waiting for you". Considering he told Misato that if he ever sees her again he'd tell her what he couldn't before,
(presumably "I love you") we can assume that someone else killed him.

Probably some hired gun.

He died doing what he loved. Getting shot for no reason.

The jews
t. Sup Forums

>kabbalistic shadow organization that has control over world governments and other organizations that is trying to bring the end of world as we know it through fulfilling a judeo doomsday prophecy
>several members are portrayed with large, hooked noses
what did Anno mean by this?

I mean all of EVA is a metaphor for the Holocaust
>Old testament is the prophecy of great evil
>German, Japanese, and a clone (Italy) fight the monsters summoned by the Jews
>One of the members of SEELE has a huge nose

>what did Anno mean by this?
He clearly read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

In the manga it was Gendo, makes sense that Gendo would tie up a loose end by himself when NERV is being infiltrated by SEELE agents.

>he doesn't know that evangelion is fashy as fuck
forward.com/scribe/343210/the-origins-of-anti-semitic-anime-inspired-by-donald-trump/

Misato
How wasn't that obvious?

Because he tells her in the recording that if he ever sees her again, he'll tell her the words that he couldn't say "all those years ago". Considering that he didn't say anything particularly special to his killer we can assume it's not her.

Furthermore, Kaji is foreshadowing his death and Misato has no idea what the fuck he's talking about.

Even though the pacing make it look like she did, Misato was shown "waiting" for the phone to ring. So unless she did the "i missed ALL your organs" kind of stuff, she hoped he would live.
Also she was already on the verge of backstabbing NERV to begin with, she wouldnt outright kill him.

I think that some databook confirmed it wasnt her either.

Im not sure what Anno wanted to show in that scene.

Why is shinji naked in a open field while misato is watering him like a fucking plant?
Does she want his dick to sprout?

Exactly the opposite, it's the one Evangelion theory to have shocked him yet.

A Rei clone. Duh.

Random contact he had in SEELE, I always thought it was more than clear.

the watermelons

that old lady

This is a somewhat believable theory.

Why do people think this? Kaji was a super spy, he felt SEELE was keeping track on him already due to this, so he decided to leave all the information to Misato in one of their bootycalls as an insurance and then just keep on doing his regular "job" as any other day just that that day he got killed on the middle of it, is not complicated.

The guy on the far right is very handsome.

More credible than probably intended. He went on the run immediately after freeing Fuyutsuki and he's waiting in a warehouse like where he met his contact in Kyoto. He wasn't even still in Tokyo-3, he was shot by the colleague he called to help him disappear.

Rei clones are completely soulless and useless until they receive Lilith souls.

anonymous soldier #917

The manga showed gloves that looked like Gendo's

But the manga is shitter overall but they really like Kaji

In NGE, i think it wasnt gendo himself, but rather someone who he sent.
I mean, Kaji kidnapped Fuyu under orders of Seele, because they thought that gendo was going to betray them (and he did).
Seele killing Kaji makes no sense, he completed his mission. Gendo is the one who had enough and had him killed.

Why does Shinji have tits?

shinji is drawn very effeminate

Hes a tranny in the making.

is kaji alive in rebuild? dont remember him dying he just never showed up again.

Sadamoto is a hack.

>you are now imagining Shinji bottoming to Kaworu

shinji

PenPen

sameface ≠ hack

meant for

this is the culprit

His art is good (although he really does have a lot of sameface), but the manga storyline was meh at best. The ending was terrible.

It was Hikari, and i can prove:
>Kaji rejected Asuka
>This made her depressed
>Hikari got mad at him because he made her friend sad
>She tracked him down and shot him dead.
Shinji was the next in the hitlist but she didnt had the time in the end.
The kidnapping of Fuyu was just a coincidence.

Why is this scene so haunting?

I think its sad because kaji rather die with his watermelons than with his friends.
He seens to be one of the most normal of the bunch, but he is as broken as everyone else.

I think it's the helplessness and regret

> Shinji is gay for Kaworu
didn't the manga disprove this?

And the acceptance of it. At no point does Kaji argue or plead for anybody's life. He reminds that Shinji has power to affect this, but if Shinji doesn't want to then that's fair.

I have nothing behind this but I always assumed it was someone from SEELE that he was going to pass on information to as a double agent. That's why he said "You're a little late, aren't you?" right before he was shot, because the person came there for a prearranged meeting but double-crossed him.

>a gentle faced Nadia

Yea I think he probably really regrets leaving and all that, but I also felt sad as this was the first time shinji kind of took initiative and decided to leave. the other times he kind of just faded out but this time he stuck it to gendo before he left, of his own accord too. He does all that only to realize he shouldn't be leaving and has to go back to suck up to gendo

Hi cripple-chan

He loves Kaworu in the Manga too

The Jew fears the Samurai, user.

>Kaji built a relationship with Shinji
>Kaji dies
>Kaworu built a relationship with Shinji
>dies
>Rei built a relationship with Shinji
>dies
>all sent from Seele

It was a long execution of the Samson Option. Retribution on the world under the guide of helping the world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option

Misato

>Maya is best girl
>Shinji is Anno's self insert
Both are true, not just mere conjecture

>Mass produced EVAs = Shinji's classmates
This is one would be interesting, if not by the clear scene in EoE with Kaworu dummy plug inside every one of them

>Kaworu = Pen Pen
I love this one

just in case you somehow didn't know

Fucking manga.

Left: The Eternal Jews
Right: The Eternal Kraut and The Eternal Anglo

So yesterday I finished watching the original series and End of Evangelion. What now? Endless shitposting?

Yes, thats the best part.

Fight over best girl for 20 years

Pic related

So, i been thinking:
Rei is the very soul of the goddess of seele. She should be super important for them.
But instead she spent her entire life with gendo unsupervised, being shaped by him into what he wanted, and he was about to use her as a trump card against seele.
I wonder if seele even knew who she really was. I dont think they did. Gendo was playing the long game all along.

Fuck off

>GENDO! SENDS US THAT ANGEL-SOUL CLONE OF YOURS!
>Quick Ritsuko, put on this blue wig!

Lilith was a resource to be carved apart and hanged for bait, they never worshiped it. They didn't know Rei's name when they asked for her as a sacrifice and settled for Ritsuko.

Then why even do instrumentality in the first place if they didnt respect Lilith?

but didn't he kiss him ad Shinji didn't like it.

?

Is there any rendition of shinji who isnt a fag?

They were following the meme scrolls to the letter. There was no respect or worship involved. EVA generally isn't big on the religious aspect of things, what with angels just being space monsters acting on instinct.

in his defense, he did like (in that way) Rei(best girl) and Asuka(worst girl) like that one scence at the hot springs in the magma diver episode

addendum: I think he is just desperate for some kinda of affection, I know that feel

>what took you so long?
>I didn't get to bring friends

There was that one Michal Bay Evangelion skit on YouTube

Thats pretty much canon, but his relationship with kaworu wasnt as healthy as many people think.

If homosexual underage angel love isn't healthy, what is?

why does the entire nation of Japan seem to have Daddy issues

Here, maybe nobody in this thread reads gook.

He made out with Kaworu in the Michael Bay skit, too.

>and ANTI
what?

Man. I'm about as straight as a ruler, but there's just something about Kaworu that gets the blood rushing right to my dick.

But he said no homo so it's not gay

>and a clone (Italy)
This makes me laugh so hard, and I don't know why.

>lewding the qt angel
Kaworu is for hugs only

>Man. I'm about as straight as a ruler,

>Be a incredibly depressed 14 year old gook kid forced to fight giant aliens in a cyborg with the soul of my mom in it.
>get suffer severe injuries and physical pain through piloting it
>my dad is a total Chad that abandoned me and then shows up like 10 years later and forces me to nearly kill several of my friends.
>I live with a drunk slob and a girl who yells at me all the time.
>too autistic to see that angry girl wants to fuck, and she is too autistic to actually communicate her feelings
>some effeminate angel boy shows up and is nice to me and says he loves me
I'll Shinji a pass on being gay for a bit.

I wish I had a Kaworu in my life.