When will it pop

When will it pop

tomorrow

Before the mid terms or before 2020 elections.

When the foreign bloodmoney being laundered into it stops flowing.

when the Chinese stop buying our land. so never

>When will it pop

hopefully soon so I can buy a house

In most countries there is no bubble, in Australia, NZ, Canada this:

Once kebab has been removed. And 3rd worlders denied housing benefit

It's not going to really pop unless we build a wall and drive demand down. That or we start giving mortgages to people who can't pay thwm again.

Never, the population will reach 9 billion by 2040
It will only get progressively worse, any moderately nice housing will only be available to those from wealthy families or people who literally never slip up and have a perfect CV starting at age 14.

>That or we start giving mortgages to people who can't pay thwm again.

The government under ovama did just that, gave the name "diverse neighborhood act of 2013".

And yes, it will pop in 2019 or early 2020 and the news will blame Trump for this failure.

The values are relatively cheap, it's just retards that can't fathom investment get mad at how retarded they are. I bought a house for 20k that can sell for 150k with 30 to 40 into it. Maybe spend money on that instead of 3k worth of new shoes to match your basketball jerseys.

Soon hopefully. I want to buy a house.

> I bought a house for 20k

kek

Faggot you've never entertained the concept of fixing up a home have You?

Nigger even if your home was a literal cuckshed without electricity and running water it would cost more

hope it's soon

>fixing up a home in an area where the previous owners cared so little that the home was destroyed

Guaranteed to be a ghetto or nig area, you're not going to make your money back

It only pops with widespread defaults
In other words it needs a catalyst

A fixer upper over here in the people's republic is still 400,000 burgerbucks.

I just bought a 2 floor house with a small garden for just 140,000€.
Took me 10 fucking years saving. No mortage.

that way a never ending stream of "Well, hindsight is 2020" puns CURRENT YEAR dur"

if i was a globalist banker i'd make sure to prop the market up if for no other reason than that

Come on down to Toronto! Where a 2,000 sq ft house is a million bucks!

>If you are an Australian:
When China and India run out of people who want to live here.
I hear this also applies to Canada and NZ.

It already popped here in canada. Were starting whats gonna be our next recession.

Nigga plz. Prices for houses have dropped 20% here and will continue to drop. The collapse of NAFTA will be the final nail.

Just grab a couple hundred thousand chinks and that 'recession' won't happen for like 18 months buddy...

>i guess we really should've jailed the bankers when they pulled this shit last time. oh well hindsight is 2020 and now they're all in President Trump's Gitmo Expansion Resort

Hopefully soon. I'd like very much to buy a new home.

We have that already. The chinks bought up alot of edmonton and staryed moving east.

Theyre gonna take their money with them when they go. Thats whats gonna cut the brakes on it.

Prices for housing have dropped. We have less people buying houses and more people selling. Interest rates recently went up and will continue to do so.

Canada is gonna be a shit hole in 5 years tops.

most of canada is already a shithole... it's literally only a few areas around big cities that aren't. that's mostly true of the US too though, so whatever.

:(

I close Thursday so probably Friday

Can't you just hurry up and finalise the sale of Vancover? I though you were getting a few hundread billion for it, or did Trudeau spend that money on refugees already?