WHAT THE EVER LOVING HELL?!

>mobile.twitter.com/kaitlancollins/status/964146821667999745

What kind of kid talks like this? I've seen the girl on local news/FOX and now CNN and the boy sounds like he's getting talking points!

>we're just kids
>you're the adults
Appealing to our natural protective instincts
>do something
Ban AR15's - for the children. Again playing on our need to be the protector.

There is NO WAY this is coincidental. This is high level social engineering.
What the fuck kind of person coaches a goddamn kid for soundbites ?? What an ABSOLUTE piece of shit! These elites are scum- talk about "controlling the narrative".

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2018/02/another-false-flag-shooting.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That little shithead can go fuck himself.

Not my children

They should've shot that little faggot.

He was all cool on Fox the other day, now he's being a faggot because of the cameras.

Easy way to get attention and pussy. CNN probably pays him to spread their jewish agenda which in reality caused the issue to begin with.

What kind of an asshole do you have to be to use a tragedy like this to attack the president? All memes aside, some people on the media really are inhuman.

This shit makes me so sad. So many dead Jewish kids. Life is unfair.
And now these kids have to experience being burned alive again and again for all eternity in hell because they didn't accept Jesus :-(

>What kind of kid talks like this?

school is 40%jewish when they're 2% of population and it's in florida
the children of rich kikes
thats who talks like this user

kek
>teenager

Another False Flag Shooting in Florida?

The incident at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida on February 14th, 2018 was a false flag event, designed to foment a fascist gun grab.

► The story was posted by news outlets days ahead of time: An active shooter drill preceded the actual shooting.....

henrymakow.com/2018/02/another-false-flag-shooting.html

He can stay here I have a daughter and he can also use my wife if he wishes

>get something done

Ok. What?

>UUUUUUUUHHHHHHH JUST DO SOMETHING

Remember when liberals hated knee jerk legislation because it cracked down on personal liberty? Also known as the Bush era.

You see, only liberals were smart enough to realize you shouldn't give carte blanche to a corrupt government because you're feeling emotional. Laws should be passed because they're good, not just to "do something".

Of course all this was memoryholed somehow. Selective amnesia?

True and true. This kid is being used to push an agenda - totally fucked up!!

remember when banning the confederate flag from being sold on amazon was gonna stop shootings?

Where was all of the finger pointing when Obama was in office?

Fuck if I can find it now but maybe someone has the link to a girl hiding in a closet. She made a video of herself during the shooting where she is crying and tell her life story about how she wanted to be a junior NRA member and now she hates guns and wants them gone and blah blah. Its understandable being a teenage girl to be emotional at a time like that but the way the left was parading this around as if we should base laws off of opinions of a hysterical teenage girl pissed me off to no end. I would be perfectly fine with giving the left everything West of the Rockies and never having to listen to those people again.

Send him a mud mail to invite him mixing with your mud family. Why should I give a damn?

And people have been calling us conspiracy theorists crazy all these years. And it turns out we were right. These fuckers are playing the long con. The brainwashing of children and teens gets ramped up with each shooting.

The little faggot was in no danger. Likely wasn't even at school.

at congress.

at the American people
by Obama