PEE TAPE EXISTS

Ronan Farrow story is top of the ice berg. Midterm election is comin tick tock. He will also be implicated in pizzagate along with HRC. Inspector general and Mueller about the show both sides are compromised.

>pee tape exists
what part of "we literally made it up" you dont understand

What part of, you don’t have access to the information some of us have don’t you understand?

You just don't get it. You are a mouse squacking at a den of wolves. Your post is so out of place I couldn't help take the bait just to point out this fact. If you can't see the writing on the wall you must be blind. We will have war here, there, and everywhere. We will cull simpering limp wristed Nancys. Enjoy Camp FEMA you soy guzzling bugman. We're coming for your dreams with a fucking hammer brah. We're creating your living nightmares.

So many memes so little knowledge in one post.

Liar.

Both are guilty for different crimes, we know everything.

>wee wee poo poo
no wee wee poo poo

:^) hello again just you wait

pee tape is hoax by an user, newfag

You two (er, one) always appear in the same threads. Hmm

If it existed it would have been leaked a year and a half ago

I always knew it existed based on 2 things.

1. how triggered trump is about it

2. how hard the russian shills on here try to claim it's not real

Fuck I want some stuffed crust pizza.

Sage and hide this was literally made up by pol. Do the research.

>ice berg
>berg
>(((berg)))
>(((ice berg)))
fug

If the piss tape existed, it would've been leaked back during the 2016 campaign. Dems are gonna get rekt in the midterms.

>It's cool guys
>my friends in the CIA
>told me it was totally real

Thanks Jerome Corsi, IC has it now.

Daily reminder:
The (((media))) has made dozens of unproven accusations that have never panned out.

IC has had it for a while
>Please Moby will you help us sell pee pee tape?

We should focus on this poster a little more, they bring some insight but are very confused about a couple of things.

What if

man Im glad social media wasnt such a thing when I started down the path
all these people posting cringey shit for the world to see lmao

You should focus on Moby and ask why the CIA was trying to get him to push their pee pee tape

their best card was the "grab by the pussy" tapes, they made in go out b/c they knew how fucked the election was going to be.
>implying (((they))) will let him do 1year if material existed
this guy worked with the italian mafia in new york back in the days &with unscrupulous but traditional jews in florida. he is a normal man, loving young beautiful woman. bonus point for trump hygiene, known to not shake hands back in the day.

these...you commies got nothing!

What is the Lefts obsession with Donald Trump either pissing on something or being naked?

>their best card was the "grab by the pussy" tapes
If the masters of sexual blackmail
>pic related
had more than this they would have fucking used it already

Pee tape is true if you believe it.

Dave Chappelle. Enough said.

>still pretending the 45th hasn't been compromised by the ZOG

Wew, lad.

>have information
>don't share it
>tapes of dubious provenience after deepfakes have been produced
no power, no game

This. Libtards believe these urban myths because they want to believe them.
OP said
>you don’t have access to the information some of us
Peak delusion

Why didn't you play the tape before the election? Pretending to be retarded? 12D chess?

That's an adorable picture of a doting father and a beautiful daughter. What is your fucking problem OP?

thn why not release it? why?

>some of us have
post it then or you’re a liar

/we/ invented the 'pee tape', retard. the entire document is an assortment of wild bullshit invented over the course of several threads to fuck with glow in the dark spoops probing the boards for dirt.
>the russian shills
literally invented those too, fucking newfags

So triggered he joked with the press corps as being a huge germaphobe. Go back 2 reddit.com fucking autismleaf nigger

libtards are so fucking retarded. there's no pee pee tape. it's poorly written adolescent fan fiction. but if there is a pee pee tape, so what? we and Trump will all laugh at the Russian hookers peeing on the bed the niggers slept in.

Liberals are just pathetic at this point

/saged

Shows how scared they are. They switched narratives last night. Must have gotten week my updated email.

They know their party is fucked and they have no chance of anything for the midterms, so theyre going back to desperation mode

If we memed that Trump was the head of Pizzagate, libs would believe in that story by the end of the day

Deepfakes is a thing faggot

If Hillary and Trump end up in jail at the same time, that means whoever didn't vote in 2016 will actually be the only ones with a clear conscious.
>you actually voted for these two pieces of shit
>we should care what you think ever again

agree completely.
in fact, anyone who voted in 2016 should go to prison with both those retards.

>PEE TAPE EXISTS
if it existed it would have been leaked already. what are you sliding?
>sage shill threads

>and hidden

Seriously
>Thanks for approving this bullshit with your fake vote

Doesn't Ivanka have brown eyes?

piss tape or not he still was a better choice than that douche bag clinton.

Sage

De-jew yourself, boy. That shit is poison.