Be 'Murican mongrel

>Be 'Murican mongrel
>Autistic, bitter virgin
>Empower yourself by promoting white supremacy, despite possessing the appearance of hundreds of years worth of racial mixing
>Shoot up a school in your edgyness
Is this THE dream?

**yawn**

bump

what do zambos even look like?, gas any latinanon ever seen one in real life

*has

we don't know either. Mexico got rid of niggers long time ago. There's only a few marginated nigger/mulato/zambo communities deep in the jungle where nobody goes (because we find negros pretty repulsive). If you want to see latin negros, go to the main shithole of south america (ecuador, colombia, venezuela). Im not saying mexico is white, but at least we aren't niggers and yep, we are WAY less a shithole than centroamerica / southamerica.

Not surprised Mexicans hate blacks didn't Mexican gangs take over places like Compton and other black ghettos or something?

do those countries that you just listed have zambos specifically though?, or just black/mulatto?

El Goblino...

el mongol

my favourite thing about threads with this image is that barely any americans post in it, it's like a protection charm that wards them off

>solidarity of the republicans
I thought jews were supposed to be smart

>toothpaste

The American dream has been fading since the 1965 immigration act.

Sage and hide all mutt threads they are designed to demoralize you and damage your self worth.

Most likely. Negros in countries like Colombia are a common thing in society (just like usa), they see them as exotic, cheerful people, which are an interesting option to breed with (don't know why), so eventually there will be lots of coalburners™ (again, just like usa) and therefore many zambos, just like in pic related.
As you can see, the women faces don't look so bad, the ugliness depends on the genes, the more negro DNA they got, the more gorilla-faced they will be.

why is this picture so funny?

please do, mutt threads are the only safe space we have on Sup Forums from you guys. You are tiresome.

I think you are referring to this

Whatever

cuck

Nope

"blart" was a great touch

m

The Amerimutt is like our international safe space.
For funnsies, let's convince the Americans they'll only be safe if *every* school has multiple armed guns and a security perimeter with electrified chain links etc.

>tfw these threads really are made by JIDF
>tfw everyone is actually to retarded to see this

>Is this THE dream?
said OP in between guzzling cum from nigger cock.

>the only thing this kid will be remembered for is looking exactly like el 56% goblino

You gotta admit it's at least a little bit funny

>tfw too retarded to see IDs

Got a mutt coworker fired yesterday. He joked about shooting the place up one too many times for my comfort level.

I see the kike is awful proud of his MUH DIVERSITY plan hes pushed on us.

That is wrong since he should be a squat spic not black.

*jew commercial appears in*