GUNDAM BUILD FIGHTERS : BATTLOGUE -Episode 1

youtube.com/watch?v=k5ihIVEB3LY
Char vs Ribbons/Amuro

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2X84ImjqBDg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're getting a series? I thought this was just going to be one OVA like the Try one.

You're thinking of the upcoming GM's Counterattack OVA. Speaking of which the PV for that is out: youtube.com/watch?v=2X84ImjqBDg
Stars the S1 cast

Battlogue is a series of shorts directed by Obari. It's a bunch of fantasy matchups between characters from different series

so basically deathbattle?

Why does not Char sound like Rau?

I think they couldn't get Ikeda to do it for this. He's still doing The Origin and games though.

Amuro's VA is in this though

Reminder that pic related is best pilot.

Seki Toshihiko is the "Real Char" from Gundam THE Origin

>It's a bunch of fantasy matchups between characters from different series
That's pretty dope.

>tfw Ribbons cannot trans am

Hot damn

No GN drives

Do they need GN drives for trans am? Condensors I think work.

That's not Uso

>more build fighters

yea my nigga

What made Uso such a good pilot? He's just a kid!

That animation is so fucking good. GBF is one of the best things to come out of sunrise in a long time.

Don't all solar generators come with trans am by default?
And I thought innovators could use it to read minds or some shit.

So is GBF getting a new series or what

>no Ikeda
GODDAMN IT

Not for the moment, just shorts/OVA's

When is our lord and savior going to show up using Amazing Strike Freedom?

For some reason I really want to see Kira battle against Mikazuki or Setsuna.

I wanna see Shinn vs Domon in a shining finger standoff and see Shinn get crushed like the bug he is

GRAHAM AKERS/ MISTER BUSHIDO vs. MUH BAEL

the amount of shobu will be glorious

DOMON VS MASTER ASIA REMATCH WHEN

I love how the Reversible Gundam grew some mouth vents while doing the classic flying beam saber pose

>set Kira vs Kira
>plavsky machine explodes

Post your dream matchups

Heero vs Mikazuki
Duel of the Autists

Jerid vs Iron Mask

Amuro already rekt Kira in the first season though. Dijeh beat the shit out of Freedom.

Glad it's not try.

It want to see a battle between Kamille and Amuro or with Jewdo.

Newtype hack battle should be fun.

Being a more powerful newtype just ends with Amuro stabbing you.

Jew Dough vs Uso

the autism match of the decade

Uso wins easily though. He's a living, breathing war crime.

>This automatic control mode is a revolutionary new option that makes it easy for even people with no control skills to play Gunpla Battle
FUCKING CASUAL

What if they just make Gunpla Saltybet?

Jesus christ, this is the most blatant fanservice I've seen in a fucking while.

Uso is one of the least autistic mcs in the whole franchise though

but user, that's the whole point of Build Fighters.

But user. Think about it this way. They might have made it for casuals but putting Amuro data into any gunpla automatically turns it into a 90s fighting game final boss on the hardest difficulty.

He'll be able to read your inputs, cancel specials, link attacks that shouldn't have any links, react so fast that the game doesn't even have enough animations to keep up with him.

There will be one autist out there that finally defeats Amuro and he'll be the king autist of all gunpla battle.

That's what made BF so fun. When Try replaced Gundam-fanservice with retarded "magic powers" and haremshit, it was fucking awful.

>This automatic control mode is a revolutionary new option that makes it easy for even people with no control skills to play Gunpla Battle
So Nils made Gunpla Battle even MORE casual than it already was in Try?
Fucking hell, remove the fucking weeb from development. He's ruining it.

>Post your dream matchups
Lalah piloting green Sazabi and a long rifle vs. Sayla piloting Nu-Gundam
Four vs. Reccoa
Monsha and Yazan vs Appoly and Roberto
Scirocco vs Iron Mask
Haman vs Katejina

This is before Try, though

Even worse then. No wonder there's so many shitters running around nowadays.

At some point you realize that they probably got rid of it because almost all of the UC pilot AI would ultimately ruin gunpla battles. Consider how much they hated the Renato bros, then remember how much shit Amuro, Kamille, Seabook, and others pulled off in similar fashion.

Amuro(0079) and Uso alone are walking war crimes.

They would end up having to get rid of almost every UC pilot to stick with their fun gunpla except for Banagher.

How were these 11 minutes better then all of Try?

There was no G Gundam in it.

>mfw Ribbons custom

Trans-Am with condensers is a suicide. Trans-am will burn through the condensers in a second leaving them without power.
Setsuna used trans-am with the condenser 00 in the movies and it lasted only 1 second.

Reminder that this was one of the last times Tatsuya and Yuuki while still being bros before TRY ruined their friendship.

I dropped Try early, what happened?

No young boy yelling his japanese theme asspull bullshittery every 3 minutes

>Better than all of Try
What went so horribly wrong?

You mean Tatsuya and Allan right?

Are you complaining? Why wouldn't you want to be serviced?

As said.
In TRY Allan becomes the coach for the rival team and the tryhard Gunpla Academy.
The Meijin opposes the Academy.

>What went so horribly wrong?
JIGEN HAO-RYU

The music direction isn't as strong as when Nagasaki directed it. But it's overall an improvement from Watada.

I hope TRY was all a simulation

>last BATTLOGUE.
>Try was just a dream and they are still bros in the end.

>The meijin is wondering what gunpla battle would be like with 3 people.
>Runs simulation
>Its TRY
>Downloads Fumina and Gyanko ai then deletes simulation

>"Allan.....it was a bad idea to put Domon Kasshu's quasi-personality in an original AI"

The G Gundam parts were the best parts of Try you faggot.

Woundy when?

This short reminded me that Ribbons design was pretty good.

Ps: I would like to put Kira in a Ball.

This is getting too meta for me.

The real question is why doesn't Char have his own voice?

What are the ethical implications of creating fully developed AI personalities and making them fight to the death?

Probably busy. Hopefully. I don't want to think of the other possibilities.

The VA is the one who voiced the original Char Aznable in Origin. Not Casval.

They willingly engaged each other in combat though

Nice ass

The VA is Toshihiko Seki AKA Raww Le Cruset and Duo Maxwell so you can have more voice shenangians

No he doesn't. Where did you get that idea?

G Gundam was a mistake.

Gym Ghingnham vs. Milliardo

>Emma vs Seabook next episode
>this is the closest we'll ever get to more animated late UC

I haven't watched it yet, will Seabook have a Crossbone or an F91?

Not sure. They don't actually show any of the next episode, just mention the pilots.

>They took the worst part of BF, Build Knuckle, multiplied by 100
>added unlikable side characters
>made those side chracters main characters with a stupid forced 3v3 mode
>reduced the stakes from world cup to little leauge
>added unnecessary haremshit nobody asked for
>made rivals/villains that nobody cared about

Gee, I really wonder why Try was shit.

Adding to that, I really hope GMCA can get back to form with BF's original director.

>it's just a coincidence
Hahaha

>They took the worst part of BF, Build Knuckle, multiplied by 100
It'll never stop being hilarious to me how chicken how are you was supposed to be the staff adressing the audiece's concerns and complaints about the Build Knucle
How do you miss the point of those complaints so fucking much?

I'm going to guess that he'll use a custom f91. They made that hguc f91 and then only reused it for a lackluster recolor, so they've probably been wanting to get some more use out of the molds. Whereas the hguc crossbone has 3 regular releases and like 3-4 p-bandai kits.

Not him, but the Amazing manga shows that he opposes the Second Meijin's philosophy, and the Second Meijin more or less ran the academy

Are the rest of the shorts going to be Meijin and Alan playing around with AI settings?

You don't even need to cite the mange, BF itself mentions Yuuki's problems with the Second's philosophy and Allen mentions how he is grateful to the Second for the hard time he spent at Academy.

That was the old academy that was shut down. The academy in Try is newer and basically run by Allen and doesn't push the whole CRUSH YOUR ENEMY UNTIL THEIR SPIRIT BREAKS philosophy.

Ikeda is apparently a stickler about his portrayal of Char. He wasn't very happy with voicing Commander Sazabi in SD, I've heard. But then again, he voiced the personification of a twintail's fetish, so what do I know about his personality

This.
Try just forgot that Alan and Meijin is supposed to be friends.

I can't remember whether they even had a conversation in Try

They had a couple of smaller ones. If anything as they got older and got more serious about their jobs they probably stopped being able to hang out as much and drifted apart a little. Remember by Try they're in like their mid twenties.

Nah, Meijin is just a gunpla promoter. It's not a very strict job.

Meant for

>I hate G Gundam

>Its not a very strict job.

He takes it super seriously though, remaining in character nearly all the time, having to be the best and stay on top, traveling around a lot, etc. Even back in S1 he told Sei and Reiji that the job is exhausting and they joked that he should quit.

Is it that surprising to you, that he hates shit?

Your favorite gundam a shit.