Britons are unknowingly eating Halal meat that is being sold without a label, says top vet

UK is dead to me.
T. top vet

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5398031/Halal-kosher-meat-ending-British-food-chain.html

And? Tastes better than haram meat.

as long as it's still the right animal who cares how they killed it?

This.

inhumane

I like to shoot my food with a pump 12 gauge
humane is a city word
we say clean
and it's still clean as far as I can tell

I don't really care as long as the slimes aren't the ones making the profits

I've lived in the country my whole life, halal is not shooting animals, it's bleeding them slowly to death, it's inhumane.

that's how our slaughter houses do it too
they just bash it with a hammer first
oh the humaneity

>Amerimutts and Londonistani's
Literally Africa tier

>brit flag
>muslim
Pottery

t. Paki

You cunts are spastic
That’s pork
There is no halal pork

Designated

Yes there is. Maybe if you werent sucking emu cock you would know something.

Unfortunately it's unavoidable, if a meat works wants to sell product to a Muslim market they have re-work their entire production to meet halal standards. Personally i'm not so much upset about the way the animal is slaughter, but the cost involved to Halal certify meat. The halal certifier's drain thousands of dollars out of the industry to just stand their and stamp off on halal meat. Alot of the time the process isn't followed because it holds up production and short cuts are used, but they still walk in at the end of the day and stamp it off and hold out their hands and not to mention they charge like a wounded bulls.

Once white people are exterminated the future is a global nigger muslim slave race with jew overlords.

Sir have you not heard of the kosher racket? almost all products in the US has some form of jewish hex on them.

>white people are exterminated
maybe you should ask white people why they don't make more children

Because the kikes push feminism and transsexualism on white teenagers.
Public schools are their most powerful tool. They must all be taken away from them and privatized.

Ignore the cortisol and increased hormones released into the blood as the animal suffers.

idiots dont understand halal is a muslim extortion tax. mosques use that cash to destroy civilizations.

>Willingly supporting shitskin law
Fucking subhumans.

Halal meat is garbage anyway. It's tougher than a shoe sole and tastes like shit.

Halal pork, bullshit, show me some

Yeah i've seen the Kosher label it is quite rare to see it down here, but you are correct they are the same. This is what people should be upset about these groups are racketeering and creating easy jobs for themselves while simultaneous ripping money from the goyim and the kuffar,

No there isn't. Pork is completely forbidden to them. They chimp out about it if pork products are even near their halal shit.

or maybe because having a child is expensive when you want to live like kings on earth

Sometimes the products have 2-3 different kosher symbols meaning more than 1 jew group got them.

Fuck you.

All halal/kosher should be banned along with genital mutilation.

Is it true that subway meat is halal?

Give them an inch and they will take a mile. If you let the Jew have his way he'll tax you to a 100%.

if by halal meat you mean dead white people. you are correct. they have been processing humans for consumption for a few years now. they detected human meat which contains a protein not found in any other animal. it was labeled horse meat by inspectors which wasnt suppose to be sold as beef but was.

so the reveal goes. your eating horse meat then my bad its just white people

Exactly, if they aren't jews of the OT they sure act like them. One of the popular stories in the bible where they take everything from the Egyptians then allow them to be slaves on their own land.

I hope one day again whites can come together and fight for their own interests, because it naive to think that Jews or any other group are going to.

Thread reported for being anti-semetic

Exactly, the goyim aren't human check mate,goy.

How is O'Neill a cryptokike name? Or is he just the best of goyim?

IT'S INHUMANE!
>Factory farms and demands to eat meat with drugs pumped into it
>The absolute cucking of whites in 2018
Except Poland because they're doing it for "fuck the Jews" not the 3 Muslims that live there

Meanwhile we are banning kosher slaughterhouses (and we seem to be exporting a lot of kosher meat).

Probably explains the increase in cancers!

Just eat pork.
Problemo solved.

Who gives a shit. It's their fault they're not eating pork.

are you a gook?
sure, torture an animal while its being killed will make it taste better.

For it to be halal, they just slash the animal's throat and let it slowly bleed to death. Cruel, but it's the same meat.

Thirding. Why not let the Jews and Muslims do what they're good at - butchery.

removal

>pottery
Kek

That looks more like this: