Gun control does not prevent school shootings! people kill kids, not guns!

>gun control does not prevent school shootings! people kill kids, not guns!
>meanwhile entire europe with strict gun laws has less school shootings in 10 years than murica in a month
why americans are so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To be honest I'd rather have the right to own a gun and use it for self defense. With the way I see EU eating itself alive it would come in handy.

A lot of nordic countries have easily obtainable guns and even hand granades, however little to no violence, nowadays muhhamads are using those guns for violence, do you see the problem, nigger ?

>6 months community service

Hmm Europe.. that's the place with the rapes and acid attacks right? Used to be white?

>trade school shootings for mass stabbings and vehicular mass murder
>brilliant

Import millions of 70 IQ barbarians
Rape,Assualt, and Murder at all time highs
You are going to wish you had guns.

yes my friend but im a certified white, dr shekelberg from ancestry dot com said so after i paid him 100$.

>Import millions of 70 IQ barbarians
ye you really played a trick on yourselves with african slaves

American whites are behaviourally identical to shitskins.

Most of our blacks have some white blood in them, and are somewhat civilized. You are taking from the source not watered down and pure African savage.

Enjoy your rapes.

we're fine here. even with the muslims at least 80% are good people. 20% might be haters and only a few of those actually spread hate in mosques. and they cant do shit any more because they are being watched all the time

Why is it SO hard for Europeans to understand that we really, honestly DON’T CARE how they do things or how they live or think?

we have no guns yet look how many people we manage to kill
checkmate eurofags guns don't mean shit

This shill isn't looking for common sense replies but, nonetheless, you provided one regardless. It is interesting how E.Europe now has a exciting and promising outlook for the future and W.Europe has past the point of no return months and months ago.

Keep your border w/the German fools secure and if the whole world doesn't go up in nuclear flames/clouds of radiation I look forward to visiting your Country, Poland and Slovakia at some point in my life, FWIW.
Although, just like we must do here in the US, I strongly suggest moving away from the leftist/welfare elements that certain groups continually push as, unless I am mistaken(100% possible), your country does have state run/one payer health care and fairly massive and unsustainable "socialized education" and other unsustainable socialized elements and whatnot.
Anyway, I couldn't agree more with your view on personal gun ownership.

Oh, pic related is for the shilling OP.

For now. What do you think is going to happen when they reach 20 to 30% of the population in the next 30 years. We'll see how peaceful the 80% is.

Guns are very accessible in Switzerland.

Mass shootings weren't such a thing before Columbine. What changed?

Protection from government tyranny is more important you dumb plumber

cuck you're 56% white europe is fucking heaven compared to your shithole nation, just shut the fuck up

Isn't rape and violent crime up throughout Europe?

It might be helpful if you had some guns.

>White Europe
80% and falling, you'll be 56% in a few decades.

>Most of our blacks have some white blood in them, and are somewhat civilized

Europeans just mad that White Americans have the balls to shoot shit up, and they don't even have the balls to defend their homeland.

Kek, this POS euroshit doesn't understand how fucked Europe is thanks to Obama and Hillary. We can deal with our niggers, but can you deal with yours?

Availability of SSRIs and Benzos, both shown to cause psychosis and hostility in young adults.

>Most of our blacks have some white blood in them, and are somewhat civilized.
im sure thats why half of Sup Forums is about how nigger are animals

white bois got tired of bullying and started beta uprising maybe

>amen to dat brotha! cleetus n i are gunn defeat organised military force! god bless merika

A German lawmaker claimed it's going to happen within one generation. That is, in one generation there's going to be more Muslim born children than blonde hair blue-eyed babies. Then the EU will start sucking Muslim cock left and right until all of Europe submits.

take a trip to europe if you think every single country is full of muslims. besides u should better watch out for yourself or 56% might drop even more.

>poland soon to suck the mandatory refugee feet just like their actual leader

pope is a tool, we have christian fanatics but they are controlled by other dudes. people care about pope only when he does something they consider okay, everything else is silent ignorning.
picrelated is the shadow leader of catholic church in poland.

Literally boatloads of 70 IQ niggers make it to Italy thanks to NGOs and Jews.

I see Europeans get happy when a boatload of them drown like 60, but for each one thay drowns 1000 make it alive.

situation is not perfect but you make it sound more tragic than it is. most niggers are permastuck in refugee camps or sent back. you can literally feel refugees only in few big cities out of all europe. meanwhilwe usa is full of niggers and """""""""""""""""""""""white"""""""""""""""""""""" mutts everywhere.

You really put me in my place. My point is this is coming to ALL white nations. You're fucked if you don't have guns.

That's because you stir shit up in the Middle East and we are the ones that have to deal with the aftermath every single time. In other words, you're killing us indirectly. But what's even worse is that you're also the ones responsible for promoting and pushing social "progressiveness" and degeneracy within our nations. Instead of just swatting the fly, you're removing its wings and watching it suffer for your sick enjoyment. Sodom and Gomorrah come to mind.

OP: It's not about preventing school shootings, retard. It's about them trying to disarm the population. Most of these shootings are total hoaxes if you give it an ounce of critical analysis.

>entire europe with strict gun laws
Switzerland says hello.

switserland has a shitload of guns. Its the people not the weapons that kill. SAGE REPORT FUCKING KIKE

el ogro de las americas

> Truck of peace

No its not, you fucking retard. It's because you take them. Those people are right there next to Saudi Arabia, and they have unoccupied tent cities where they could stay and return to their countries when war subsides. Instead, they go to Europe for free gibs and because none of the Muslim countries will take them.

The glowniggers mk'ultrad the kids.

Listen here mongrel-kun, there's always going to be a bleeding heart element to every society, so yeah - no shit some people will want to let them in. Thing is, we wouldn't have to deal with any of it if you wouldn't be so fucking trigger happy all the time. You fund terrorist organisations just so that you can "fight" them, do you even know your own fucking history? Funny that you'd mention Saudi Arabia too, last I checked for all of your bitching about human rights and whatnot you don't seem to give a fuck about what goes down there, as long as you make some Benjamins. Shillary's number got leaked from Weiner's file recently, perhaps you could call her and she'll explain a few things for you, how about that? Good one on the war subsiding too. It won't subside, because the war machine fuels a large chunk of your economy. Without it, you ain't shit.

In Romania we have many car crashes we dont rlly kill eachother desu

Ironically, this is why America needs looser gun laws. If every student had a gun, no would dare start a school shooting because after they fired one bullet, he’ll be shot at in 20+ different direction.

i thought about this but imagine every suicidal cringe kid having a gun
>tyrone bullied me again today, might as well shoot him and then myself since i have a gun now

Listen here Polak, you are deflecting responsibility instead of taking action. It's a known fact that the overwhelming majority of "refugees" are economic migrants. It's only going to get worse for the future of your country, as the populations in both the Middle-East and Africa are expected to soar, while your own white population is stagnating.

express.co.uk/news/world/824794/migrant-crisis-refugee-Italy-Libya-UN-figures-Mediterranean-boat-crossing

What are you talking about? People only use guns to protect themselves. No one would use a gun for a petty reason.

>haha i posted king drumpf! that'll show him