IBS - Internet Blood Sports - I don't have the old links. edition

youtube.com/watch?v=y6PVuYI9HGI
>Sargon literally runs away from Mike Enoch the Debate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJkaVFwYokU
youtube.com/watch?v=ax68rWI4Tuk
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
kickstarter.com/projects/410187915/halsey-news-network/
indiegogo.com/projects/halsey-news-network-podcast-media#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aydin

DAILY REMINDER CARING FOR MY WIFE'S DINOSAUR IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN DEBATING ENOCH

Why do you think the guy who debated spencer was so unwilling to say what his religion is?

hol up
did I miss out on Sargoy fleeing from the field of battle?

WAIT DID I MISS ENOCH V SARGON? HOW REEEEEEE

trying to lure goys into his scheme

no just alt hype sargon pulled a houdini when enoch joined

What even was his religion called? He mentioned humanity's collective could form God or something.

Yes.
You didn't , he literally ran away immediatly aftre Mike went on Stream.

It's around 2 hour 8 minute i think.

Link to the debate? Is sargon afraid?

3:20:15

So who's moving to "Nazi Town"?

youtube.com/watch?v=eJkaVFwYokU
2hours

no he had to care for his wife's dinosaur

youtube.com/watch?v=ax68rWI4Tuk

wonder if Sargon ever considers the consequences of his actions and the damage they do to his image before doing them

certainly doesn't fucking seem like it so far

his parents are jewish, and he consided himself jewish not too long ago. that was what he was concealing.

Save and die, no one cares, happenings galore, EnEsAyyy attacked, matey shooters, globalist takeover...
>and IBS faggots keep shilling away...
You faggots are slide now go BACK TO REDsodomittit
Thread gestalt!!!

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

People with narcissistic personality disorder don't ever think they were genuinely wrong.

That entire debate was a fucking shuttle crash. I didn't think Sargon could go any lower, honestly.

Vee being a reductive, intellectually dishonest piece of shit was something to see too. This entire stream was one heaping pile of fuck tbqh squadfam.

Wife’s dinosaur??? Anyways how come there aren’t any good critiques of the alt right? Even I could easily assail their central point, but until now we’ve only seen people circling around it.

Write to RaceWarski, that you wanna debate Enoch or something.

Assail away

Wu predicted this

I am too scared of speaking online :(. I debate on pol and usually people don’t have any arguments against my points.

State your points mongolian friend

I'd lick her kosher butthole.

>Why are Americans so good at killing schoolchildren but not malnourished rice farmers?
We should train in shooting rice farmers, this disparity while not racial is disturbing

>Wife’s dinosaur???
yeah I suggest you watch the whole thing
>Anyways how come there aren’t any good critiques of the alt right? Even I could easily assail their central point, but until now we’ve only seen people circling around it.
they hate to concede the alt right is right about anything because every time they do it just pulls them closer to us and they've been conditioned to think that it is somehow evil to acknowledge racial differences or care for one's own
that's why they'd rather stay cucked by muh individual liberties than assert white people's right to exist because that's what nazis do

This is their new bears in the ethnostate argument.

If you seceed then the government wont let you but if you do make it happen then the spookyman will come in and ruin everything.

What are you going to do then?

Chill out dude, why so nervous? Skall!

>Even I could easily assail their central point
Racial differences in genetics?

Are you Kraut 2.0?

I'm waiting buttercup

>people don’t have any arguments against my points
Make it already...

>usually people don’t have any arguments against my points.
shoot

alt hype and cedarwood came out pretty well at least.

that's his whole schtick make everyone expect them and neva deliva

see this is poor debate performance, you do not let your opponent make such ridiculous claims unchallenged ESPECIALLY IF ITS FUCKING VEE he doesn't even undestand economics just ask him to describe how exactly in depth and dont let him deflect, how fucking hard is that?

they are pretty good though, or so I heard

you should get into that debate bullshit, you know what and where, just can you deliver while there?

user why do you make me do this

who cares though? she's barren

I have thunk about it, but I have some social anxiety complicated by actual medical problems.

lol every fucking time, jk jk, but every fucking time

>muh china boogeyman
lol, liberalists are demorcats now?
>chinabots hacked the ethnostate
oh boy, this lolcow is fattening itself up really good

best debaters are masterbaters who do it while watching

Alright. I’m on my phone so I can’t type anyhting too long. Argument number one:

When the alt-right talks about creating the ethnostate they don’t mean that they will create it now or even in the next decade. Rather they say that they will create it in the next thousand years. However as we have seen in their critique of classical liberalism, ideas are inherently tied to the setting in which they’re created, and become obsolete even in a hundred years. Therefore, as we cannot predict what will happen in the next thousand years, supporting a contemporary idea which cannot manifest in the next hundred years or so is illogical. Examples of possible events which will make ethnonationalism obsolete are the emergence of new races, or the advent of genetic engineering.

I hope this argument doesn’t get copied by the sceptics but I kind of feel like next time we hear from sargon he’ll say something more or less exactly this.

Moment of honesty: Sargoy literally lead me down the road of becoming a white nationalist. It started with the gamergate shit, then he exposed me to the fucking BLM niggers and now I'm patiently awaiting the impeding race-war. I have a soft-spot for him because he lead me here -- even though I know he's a faggot.

I know, but of course. People who do make anonymous shitposts, people who dont go on the debates, makes sense no?

every fucking time, no srsly, every time, even Vee gets points for going out there with his shitty voice and no understanding of logic, he still gets +5pts

but you just leaf-condone them, or leaf-shit talk them, but won't come out and do it yourself, because anxiety lol

I don’t want my fellow anons worshipping a Jewish coalburner

so burn him?

Terrible argument dude, no offense but seriously, you are ignoring history and human nature, new races are irrelevant, the idea that genetic engineering will be produce before white countries are minorities and science deficient is implausible and if china does it why the fuck would they give it to us?

Oh god it’s the faggot poster. Why do you hind behind that flag?

Our Sargoy is running form de batterfierd, what a SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!

Why is that wrong? Am I wrong in my assessment? It would be better if althype figures out how the fuck to debate wouldn't it?

>deas are inherently tied to the setting in which they’re created, and become obsolete even in a hundred years. Therefore, as we cannot predict what will happen in the next thousand years, supporting a contemporary idea which cannot manifest in the next hundred years or so is illogical
Stop sniffing your farts, jeez

come out and play or forever hold your peace

omg amerimutt tried to score a point, but only 56% assigned, so close

stupid australian drunkard

lolwut? where did australian come from

>ideas are inherently tied to the setting in which they’re created
yes, and the current setting is that people are tired of living with niggers
>and become obsolete even in a hundred years.
not if people continue to live with niggers

I was crying when the kid admitted to being a kike. I may have even howled.

>drunk shitposting at 7 am
>not australian
remove your flag

But that is just stupid.

Just because your goal is "out of reach", doesn't mean you shouldn't work towards it.
Nothing in life would ever get done if we follow your arguments, "why should I work hard so one day I can afford a house if next year an economic crash might happen".

We know that at "some point" the American Empire will collapse, at that point a new order will have to come into place, the alt right is working towards that new order.
Whether it is in 10 years or a thousand doesn't really matter.

At this point it is just concern trolling, not an argument

b-b-but hey maybe in thousand years we won't have to think about niggers? eh? crazy idea i know

I'veBeenFoundOut.jpg

Jews know once you put your finger on the star their whole argument falls apart. That is why he didn't want to speak on Israel because Spencer was a few seconds from exposing that he didn't want open boarders for Israel. Actually he pretty much exposed that.

We shouldn't form an ethnostate in some imaginary timespan because of possible new races and futurescience.
Wow, great argument.
Sup Forums btfo

lol 7am for you is like midnight train for me baby

did vee win again?

>remove your flag
He is polish.

>phoneposting
sad
>When the alt-right talks about creating the ethnostate they don’t mean that they will create it now or even in the next decade.
I would create it now if I could
>Rather they say that they will create it in the next thousand years.
I have never heard anyone say this and if it's not within the next century, it will be too late
>However as we have seen in their critique of classical liberalism, ideas are inherently tied to the setting in which they’re created, and become obsolete even in a hundred years.
at any rate, time doesn't matter because people will always be tribal and nothing can excuse the (((replacement))) of whites
>Therefore, as we cannot predict what will happen in the next thousand years, supporting a contemporary idea which cannot manifest in the next hundred years or so is illogical.
human nature is pretty much timeless
>Examples of possible events which will make ethnonationalism obsolete are the emergence of new races,
lol what?
>or the advent of genetic engineering.
even if we could edit genes, that would not be a reason to accept being genocided
>I hope this argument doesn’t get copied by the sceptics but I kind of feel like next time we hear from sargon he’ll say something more or less exactly this.
I'm sure he'll throw whatever he can find at us but that argument is not very strong

nein, get back to work reinhardt

Yes, he won the retard of the year award, for his inability to comprehend the words coming out of AH mouth.

you put that scheisse back in your polish mouth schwarze negger

We are actually witnessing accelerated evolution right now so it’s not implausible that new races might emerge in a thousand years. Afaik humans left africa only 60000 years ago and look how diverse we are now! For example it has been predicted that as people employed in STEM tend to marry each other that a new race of ”engineers” might emerge in the US.

Your second argument states that we will not have access to genetic engineering in humans in the next thousand years, but I find that unlikely as GMOs have been a standard piece of industry for already 20 years.

well matey, do you want some of that aussie sauce you cunt?

LOOK SHARP LADS!
I'm about to name the jew

WHO IS HALSEY ENGLISH?
Halsey English, better known as the Boomerjew, seems to be a typical right wing boomer. He looks like one, he acts like one, and he vapes like one. People assume he knows as much about the internet as your grandfather. This is all an act but let's not get ahead of ourselves. The vapingjew calls himself the editor and chief of Halsey News, a website, youtube channel, and associated social media accounts.

He styles himself as a revolutionary, a “real journalist” who is fighting for the rights of Americans. His goal, or so he says, is to offer us a trustworthy news source that is free of “fake news” and other boomer buzzwords. This fact will be a lot funnier after you find out a bit more about him.

By day, Halsey is known as Scott, SEO (semitic engine optimization) and internet marketing master. A look at his resume shows him to have held a variety of digital marketing positions, although they are often dubious at best. If you consider being a contributor to an unknown blog worthy to go on your CV then I feel bad for you.

Why would he separate these two personalities? Let’s keep digging:

His current position is as a marketing executive for a company which I won’t name here because I am not doxing. This is important, however, because this company owns a website called ShoppingBlitz.com (the irony of a jew working for a company with Blitz in the title is not lost on me.)

Why is ShoppingBlitz.com important? BECAUSE THEY ADVERTISE ON HALSEYNEWS.COM

This supposed bastion of truth and justice in journalism is actually being used to advertise the company for which Mr. Halsey works. This is why he keeps the two identities separate. The morality of using your website to advertise the company that employs you may be debatable. What is NOT debatable is that he is doing this while claiming to be a revolutionary for the truth.

>inb4 yeah well he’s a jew

But wait there's more!

>worship
nonsense

/our guy/?

as in freak around women? sure

I dont really want to explain all the basics to you, but you completely lack a correct understanding of race by definition and genetics. If you argued this against any average alt right personality you would get schrecked mate.

Freitag ab 1:00 macht jeder seins. Get with the program.

Now that we’ve established the semitic cloud machine as an “internet marketer”, literally the worst possible person on the internet, and someone who is basically larping as a stereotypical right winger we can expand out and see just how wide this star of David really is.

Halsey is the editor of Halsey News which is a part of Halsey News Network. Rather than restraining his shekel farming to his own websites and channels, he has spread out much like a cancer and created his own network. Now I understand that the idea of a Jew creating a network of media personalities in order to harvest gold from current fads is a little hard to believe but stay with me. Let’s take a closer look at one of the people in this Netwoyk

The Tim Preuss Podcast is apparently Wisconsin’s #1 Libertarian podcast although I’m not sure that’s something to be proud of. What’s important here is that his ownership by the Jews Network is not mentioned on his site or channel. Political podcasters being secretly owned by Jews, where have I heard that one before???

There are 14 different media brands/personalities in the Palsey Jews Network. You can check the website to see all of them, I won’t bore you with lists. The point is that with Boomerjew claiming to be a great internet shekel farmer, and having an extended network of different suckers to take even more from, you can see why he would be so interested in being on Warski Live.

Let’s move on and get shekelly!

why don't you kurwa jebac my car you bitch?

I mentioned that one reason this social security recipient has two identities is his need to “stay clean” professionally. There is, of course, a far more nasally gifted reason. If you take a look at all the related Palsey media, all of it is fairly new. It’s actually not much older than a year in many cases and, in some, is even newer. Even his channel is relatively new and has very few subs.

Why would this be the case if he has, as he stated on Warski, always been consistent with who he is and what he does? Well, that’s because this camo hat and sunglasses, vaping, bumper sticker collecting 2nd amendment boomer act is a new thing. This is just a persona he has adopted in the hopes of raking in some shekels from people who have legitimate political grievances.

If you do a little research, you’ll find that all of this Palsey shit starts trickling down the leg of the internet right around the time of Charlottesville.

That’s right, lads. This boomerjew saw /ouguys/ fighting in the streets, he saw the media attention, and his nose started twitching. “Internet marketers” are notorious for going all out to chase a fad. They’re constantly jumping from one thing to the next, hoping to make a pile of gelt before the fad dies. This one is no different. He has created this persona, it’s a cosplay for him.

He is using our Warski as a way to get attention for his shit tier boomer news project. He doesn’t care about politics, he’s not trying to BTFO anyone on any side. He’ll use kiwifarms info to say someone is isn’t genuine while he is about as real as fursuit that doesn’t stink. He’s playing a part because he thinks it will make him some money.

How much money?

Oh lads, just wait.

Brothers, let me ask you a simple question. Let’s say you wanted to set up a youtube channel, website, twitter, the usual collection of things you’d need to start spilling verbal diarrhea all over the web. How much money do you think you would need to do this?

A realistic number would be under $200 if you had the A/V equipment already.

How about $10,000?

No that’s not enough. What if I said I needed $24,000? Am I being a little (((greedy))) here?

Well that’s how much Halsey wanted in his Kickstarter.
kickstarter.com/projects/410187915/halsey-news-network/

He needed $24,000, probably for more vape juice and “unironic” hats. Sadly, at least for our journalistic (((honesty))) Halsey did not receive the shekels he requested. As with most failed kickstarters he got a few pity donations and that’s about it. Well, our vape powered Schlomo is not one to dream small. No, Goyim, his dreams are as large as greater Israel.

Because Halsey asked for $500,000 to start the Palsey Jews Network
indiegogo.com/projects/halsey-news-network-podcast-media#/

Yes brothers, the Boomerjew tried to swindle A HALF MILLION DOLLARS out of the current rise in both ethno and civic nationalism. I know this sounds crazy, a Jew wanting to rile up political tensions among whites in order to make a buck through a network of different media brands masquerading as news in order to collect A HALF MILLION DOLLARS (just to start) but it is true.

And how do we know he didn’t need the money Because he started it anyway.

You might call me crazy if I say that a shekel hungry elohim hugger would use OUR WARSKI to try and promote his own secret semitic plan while accusing well meaning white advocates of creating insane conspiracy theories about jews in order to gain a following but it is true.

btw reinhardt was a clue about B, S, L ^^

Show your flag

You are responsible for 24% of the posts ITT.

show your mutt, like real mutt, photo with signature, no jewish tricks

not enough, we have to work harder, belzec

Please you faggots fawn over any women who parrots Sup Forums memes