GUYS WHEN IS IT GOIGN TO HAPPEN

Ok so we all agree that (((they))) are preparing the arrival of the Antichrist led-NWO.
We all agree , that the French revolution, WW1 , the bolshevik revolution were in a great extent part of (((their))) plan to bring about the NWO.

My question is when do you think Its going to happen ???
If you look at it the way I do and read the protocols , (((they))) seem really really close to it.

All they need is a world war 3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>WW1
> THE ANTI CHRIST IS HERE!
> WW2
> NO REALLY THIS TIME THE END IS NEAR!
> WW3
see the pattern? It's never going to happen

> WW1 = Destruction of the Muslim Ottoman Caliphate , Balfour declaration, Bolshevik revolution destruction of the Christian Czar
Communist revolutions in Germany (failed) Hungary (failed)

WW2= Destruction of the German Resistance to the NWO, Victory of jewamerimuttism and communism
Birth of Israel in 1948

WW3= Mutual destruction of china , usa , russia , Greater Israel ?

The antichrist is here in digital form, feeding off our data learning every second ..

Thread gestalt!!!

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

How can you argue it's not already here? I had tgis same conversation with my GF last night when I told her pedophilia would be the next thing to get normalized. She was like, probably but hopefully not in my life time. I sent her pic related. She goes, I'm going to be sick.

Satan's NWO is definitely here. Remember us on /pol are pretty cloistered. But the normies are totally brainwashed. I'm telling you right now people cannot think for themselves. You can make people believe whatever you want. That is here now. The ability to make people do things that obviously are seld harming, and they are addicted to it.

What more would you need before you say, ok some red line has been crossed? I'm telling you somewhere 20 years ago that line was crossed. It's all already here...

I agree with you man
But their final, Great and Solemn Goal is to "personify" the Satanic NWO in one official person. Its not metaphoric its real.
One official Antichrist will be proclaimed leader of the NWO and require worship from humans

it wouldnt wonder myself if its a combination between

AI + ayylamo overlord

After WW3, half starved, crippled, terrified humans will flock to the security of the Merciful and Peacemaking Antichrist
He will abolish religions, ethnicities so there arent any more wars
He will provide material security to his subjects. The only thing he will require is for you to Acknowledge his deity.

Those who refuse his reign, will be left to die in mountains and remote regions or be killed on the spot

I agree with everything else, but think it's possible that WWIII may have already started; somewhere around the 1950s or 1960s. A new kind of war. A war without a definable front. Psychological in nature. Already, people are turning to Islam to escape persecution and degeneracy. How much longer before the people accept the kosher antichrist and the Noahide laws in exchange for the jews removing the troubles and degeneracy they themselves have created, I wonder?

How it is bad?

It aint bad if you dont believe in The Bible or the Quran .Simple

it's about being a slave boy and licking the shit off the floor

They need WW3
I have dozens of examples of high (((politicians))) saying We will have NWO after ww3

>The antichrist

The idea of an antichrist is not singular. The antichrist is not a person but a people.

The war in heaven already took place. The final war is fought in the hearts and minds of man alongside the god and devil within.

No one is coming, the pieces are already on the board and in play as they always have been.

Its bad because this life is an illusion. Another way to look at it is a nursery. This life, it matters, but it is not the end when we die. If you switch teams, that's it, you're now playing for team Satan. You only get to ask, "why is that bad" if you've already been pretty near depleted, figuratively speaking. If you need someone to explain to you why it's bad, then you need to start questioning things. You need to ignore your dedault reaction to tell me to fuck off. Go out into the world and participate. You do that, and you keep my words in your mind, that this place is an illusion, and you will figure it out eventually. Don't get discouraged, people spend their whole lives searching for meaning.

It will be a system personified by a person. Point is we dont care of the person. But there will be an official NWo government

Exactly. Its about honor and dignity.
I suggest you read the "Wolf and Dog" from La Fontaine. Nice parable

Could be. A war is definitely shaping up.

>The idea of an antichrist is not singular
I agree. Probably just refers to a priestly class of jews ruling over the goyim slave race under the Noahide laws. One religion(or opiate) for the masses is how they want it. Christians would be subject to death as idolaters.

Dude, the only hope we have is that this world on fire runs out of the fuel necessary to sustain its demonic flames. There will be no "anti-christ" the anti-christ is an implicit phenomenon embedded deep into Judeo-Chrsitianity that was bound to come out some time or other. That shit happens when you falsify your belief system to the very core for immediate political ends without thinking too far ahead (like the ancient Hebrews did).

Already happened

Trump is the Anti Christ

Seriously, think about it.

People follow him blindly, even tho he could lead to WW3

The anti-(((christ))) is an abstract idea that already exist. It is an idea of absolute knowledge being dredged to a pinnacle over all the lambs who lay wake to slaughter.

You will accept the mark. It will allow you to exist beyond human identity. It will allow you to deny the existence of this world. Your soul will be instilled into the universe for unbound parallels of time.

You will mark my cold dead body

so like every US president ever in existence?

I am the anti-Christ, but at the age of 24 I am not yet ready to fulfill my destiny. In exactly 11 years you will know my name.

>Not even a wizard
Go home little user, fly, fly, fly.

>All they need is a world war 3
which is why they push this Russia nonsense

Keep me updated.

Don't put so much stock in the bible, it's a tool for fools

Sage the paranoid christcuck