Dorohedoro

I just caught up with this, what did I think about it?

looks fun, but i have at least 2 other manga i want to read before I start with that one.

that you need more mushrooms in your life

She should be hired to continue Togashi's story if he dies or goes on another hiatus

Kaiman is an inspiration, and Q is god-tier at female designs.
>tfw no cook friend to participate in underground fights with and catch feelings for

It's getting a little generic with the current arc desu, but I still enjoy the art and writing.

It's fun and cozy.

It was supposed to end at least a couple of volumes ago, IIRC. So I guess the generic stuff comes from the stretch.

Q is female by the way.

I really loved pretty much everything about it until the current arc. The answers just aren't particularly satisfying or interesting and at this point it almost feels dragged out. Probably would have been much better if it ended at Vol19 or 20 like originally intended.

That the door inserts make great phone backgrounds

How long until the ending? I stopped reading a few years ago and I want to read it again from the start, I just want to wait until it's complete.

Yeah, it was planned to end at Vol19 but Q said she still has a lot of scenes she'd like to draw so she doesn't want to end it just yet and after talks with the magazine it runs in got it extended to Vol20 because of its huge popularity. Vol20 didn't end up finishing it either though so it went on break for a while and is now still running for god knows how much longer.

I doubt it's getting more than another volume desu.

I thought it was SHOCKING!

SHOCKING!

I'd give it a volume or two, my man. We're at the final stop.

One of the rare cases where you genuinely can't guess its a female creator because both the setting and the art style is a very traditional "male"-thing. Took me by surprise.

post 煙

Really ? I went to check as soon as I realized every female character so far had well written personalities and stakes, and the nude scenes weren't anything special.

SHOCKING!

I really hope Nikaido isn't dead ;_;

Everything will be fine.

You liked it

Thread reminder that Fallen Syndicate needs to get their shit together

C'mon...

I'm coming!

The art quality is not the best, but at least it's original. And I really, really like how despite being convoluted as fuck, the story actually makes sense and ties most loose points together into something coherent in the end.

10/10 made me import expensive merch from Japan.

I wish the chapters were coming out faster tho.

ch. 155 when?

Noi is the best waifu and gave me a muscle fetish.

Hibana is ending so it's likely the series will be on hiatus until it gets moved to another magazine.

Depends on when FS decides to finish translating