Nikolas Cruz fucked his own camp

>A neighboor managed to take a picture of him, on his backyard shooting his gun with a MAGA hat on
>pic

>Today, the leader of Florida's White Nationalist movement confirmed he was a member of the group.

Will The_Donald ever recover?

How will the white nationalist / pro ethnostate crowd on this board try to defend him pr distance themselves?

I was here yesterday, and was having fun with the speculation. But the best part was the call of False Flag, and everybody here either denying he was basically Sup Forumslack, or saying he was Antifa for some reason.

Also kind of an incel

So Sup Forums, is Nikolas Cruz /ourguy/ ?

He does have all the signature traits of people on here.
How do you/(we?) deal with that

That’s not him

>white nationalists make propaganda against themselves.

hmmmm

let's assume everything you say it's true. how come the many others from the other camp did not "fucked 'em up"?
does this apply only to one camp?
he does not have any signature traits on people on here, he is not based, just depressed and furious at his failures.
btw, about that "gun isssu", how come france has not banned truck location yet?

YOU/WE?
O
U
/
W
E
?

>Ops flag is proof OP is fag.
>also any non-American runt putting their 2 cents in on American affairs TOP ZOZZLES

Get back to jerking off in the corner and crying whilst your women get enriched vaginally & anally by shitskins

>How will the white nationalist / pro ethnostate crowd on this board try to defend him pr distance themselves?
By calling him a "Registered Democrats", because to the 20 IQ conservashit brain, it makes sense for the school shooters to join the party that actually wants people to stop shooting schools.

I'm not a nationalist. Patriot? Sure, but not the same mentality as this board.

I do come on pol, to talk and spend time.
So it's conflicting

Absolute shill post

"Patriot" is a synonym for "Nationalist.

How is any of this my problem?

What are you, some kind of Macron cuck?

Nationalism is France's salvation Jean.

>I'm literally so retarded Im going to bait people into my thread using a trolljob originating from here

nobody besides retards are defending him.
>is retard our guy
No. We dont condone school shootings.

Fake News, he was a registered Democrat and a Communist

based.

>Today, the leader of Florida's White Nationalist movement confirmed he was a member of the group.
a literal 4chins hacker prank and this kid was a nut job there's plenty of nut jobs on all sides

>He does have all the signature traits of people on here.
>people who answer polls
kill yourself, frenchie

Low Energy Bait

But he isn't.

LUL my dude is butthurt about something.

Not sure if it's because of his meme flag, of a fallen dream, raped by the Yankees, so he has to vent and try and bring others down. By stereotyping as much as he can.

I'll do the same to help you out then.

Go back to fuck your sister, after shes fucked your inbred brother, from your uncle which she also fucked earlier.
You shitty american truck thats falling appart in the parking lot of the DEESIGNATED Walmart you were using to release the mexican that gave you diarrea yesterday, after Paco made you his burrito with unwashed hands, like you're living in a third world country.
Speaking of which, you were shitting at walmart because you don't actually have clean water running through your wooden cabin you call "home" and still pay full price rent to bergstein the 2nd, your landoverlord

Goodness gracious you still have that gun you hold dear, and know how to clean, which is basically the only clean thing in a 2km radius.

But you don't know what a KM is, because of your outdated caveman measuring system. Which you anyway know little of because your education system has failed you morethan Jamal who wasn't paying attention and still went to college thanks to race quotas and basically took your job.
He will be passing through later tonight to impregnate your wife so you can have a nigglet son and finally have some of that sweet sweet GIBSMEDAT money.

Is that enough or should I go on?
Talk about your shit food
Talk about your non existant culture or lack of history
Lack of identity of the country since you're mostly mutt rapebabies after a indian genocide
Lack of knowledge an education, you thought my country was the netherlands there for a second.

I love this game.
Please come at me bro

>no clear face shot
Mmmhmm.

Wow, epic quote.

Cool meme france

This is quite bad.
Fucking looneys.
Whether this is a false flag or not, the fact that he seems to be an openly alt-right Trump-Supporter is bad.

>What are you, some kind of Macron cuck?
Yes but you spelled "Bull" wrong

Neo liberal. So yeah

Nice quote, to bad it is from a media kkes mouth

Señor de la Jesus Cruz is not even white, let alone WN. He is who we will have deported.

What are you talking about?

I really am asking these questions.

Nope

>wants to stop school shootings
>by disarming people so they can't defend themselves
Either libs are stupid enough to believe criminals follow the law, or they just want to disarm people under the guise of "safety."

That's actual fake news. That picture and voter registration information is for someone else, birthdays and names are different.

However his twitter account with the Trump hat was confirmed to have been around for 2017 by time stamps, so that is his account. Same names, same weapons.

I hate white men.

No.

WHY IS HIS (((NEIGHBOR))) SURREPTITIOUSLY TAKING PICTURES OF A SHIRTLESS TEENAGER???

Noice.

My name is actually Sidney, but with an "i", and I do agree with that.

I'll take the dictionary over a kike journalist - it's about keeping the language functional.

Fuck off ADL

so a literal retard, gotcha

Oh yeah ofc.
Nut jobs are on all sides, all races / sexes / ages.

It's just fun I'm having, immitating the other "Happenings" threads, but here I try and turn them around against the extreme of pol.

Just to see how they answer their own style of attacks. Just having fun

Not his middle name.

Dude was mentally ill. You have to help the mentally ill and that's all there is to it.

>obviously another person in the video

holy shit
he was retarded but libs are really pushing this narrative. there is no reason to believe he had any political association.

Looks nothing like him, ear is wrong, and police have already stated there was no evidence of connection with white nationalist group.

But please kike, keep trying to spread the meme that a hispanic was a member of a white nationalist movement. Every time someone says that and I show them the police say otherwise, it makes them trust the media even less.

the person in the video is white and nicolas cruz is latino

if anything it wouldn't surprise me he was registered democrat

Finally someone sees my point.

You're the first one I see that's acknowledging the big hit to image the american right/alt right has taken

Respect

I believe the point he is trying to make is that a patriot still “supports there country and is prepared to defend it against enemies and detractors”, but dose not do so even when they are against what the country is doing. A patriot will defend his country unless it dose something the individual think is wrong like gun confiscation, a nationalist may blindly follow gun confiscation because “it’s best for the country” or “the country decided to do this”.

He's just trying to make a rhetorical point about the difference between the "muh aryan race gib rightful german clay polan" kind of nationalism and nationalism like FDR style huwhite nationalism

fucking retard

You can't restrict firearm access to the mentally ill.

>two lines of text on the cap
>so blurry can even read the text
>can't even tell if it's actually him

Woah, I wonder (((who))) is putting so little effort into these fake news

I'm not a expert but this looks nothing like him, too white and the face don't even have the same format, it's probaly a random redneck.

He was ourguy

obvious shill is obvious
saged

so what happens when they find out it's one of those knockoffs made by the retarded left?

He isn't latino.

Because the left is a collective hive organism. It can't into individual humans. That's why they want to brain slug all of us.

That photo shows it was not a MAGA hat because MAGA hats don't have white letters that wide.

Cos ur all RUSSIANs

Nope.exe

The dude isn't white, so chalk it up to another goblin

Fake news.

whatever - well he's not white

delet this
I wanna punch that face so bad every time I see it.

Yeah, right americans are insane, the whole shilling has been off the charts, dumb shitty lies and absurd denial.

It's obvious who is pro-gun in america, it's obvious the accounts are him and it's not fake news that he shoot up his school, now if the ROF it's involved or not it's irrelevant just like the picture of an antifa that doesn't even looks like him.

>Cruz
>White

all of this wether true or false is one thing for sure - elian gonzalez 2.0 as a daca psyop. a tragedy to let the smoke clear

He was adopted, his name it's Nikolas, in spanish you write it Nicolas it's an extremely common name, his whole story it's public by now.

>Account in MAGA hat

I guess he has no interest in Nikolas Jacob not being one of his.

I fail to see the issue with this. He got 6 jews.
The kid is a damned hero.

A patriot loves his country and wants to improve it.
A nationalist can't handle any criticism and is willing to bend over and defend their leaders even if they are corrupt.

It doesn't matter his hat doesn't make me a school shooter.
Don't be a retard.

Now that I took a closer look on the pic, there seems to be something white at the gun tip, you can easily see it's off from the rest, some /k/ user knows what is that?

Shills are out in force photoshopping MAGA hats on this fucks pics boys

I like how this picture makes his eyes look almost blue. Why would they do that?

This seems to be the same pic, just a lot better.

HIS EYES ARE NOT FUCKING GREEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE HAS INDIO CHEEKBONES, INDIO EYES, AND AN INDIO UPPER LIP HE IS NOT WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEE

Say it with me folks, radical white terrorism. We have a president who refuses to acknowledge it

Any one who views this as proof is retarded. This is a guy in a Trump hat with a gun. You cant see half his face. If anything this shows how quickly the ((media)) wants to blame righty whites

Notice how his hat is tilted to the left in purpose so we know it says "make america great again"? Oh and this guy just secretly filmed this kid shooting guns in his backyard and kept quiet? Yeah whatever

The Jew are always hard at work.

>White men
>Cruz

Pretty sure that's a "Drumpf" cap, OP.

I love you Bulgaria

>his hat is tilted to the left in purpose so we know it says "make america great again"?

Do we?

The hat is illegible

I'm getting strange signals from the Asian one with the black hat.

So 6 crisis actors confirmed then

Why do people care if he is the right or not. The thing I see is that if true this is only the tip of the ice burg and a mere foreshadowing of things to come. Pussies

lol what kind of hats are the niggers in chicago and baltimore wearing when they shoot people?

>he does not have any signature traits on people on here
>depressed and furious at his failures
user, I...

proof all drumptards are psychos and will eventually kill you when they snap

Consider the following: Vegas shooter: Recently converted Islamic white man who shot up country concert you know has republicans in it, The Texas Chruch shooter: Die Hard Atheist dressed in ANTIFA colors and gear, and now this one democratic white Hispanic.

I see's pattern.

Slavs have big lips like that often

>the big hit to image the american right/alt right has taken
But he didn't DO anything right-wing, he's not Dylan Roof (PBUH), he just shot up the school like many before him