>47 pages

Other urls found in this thread:

tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/
twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/893306045149450241
imgur.com/a/rifKE
s-manga.net/omf/omf_978-4-08-881231-1.html
twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/893484938372108288
youtube.com/watch?v=AnIu8CI4Syw
viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDXW0/FlR8CfEMj0Q?manga=onepanman&_ga=2.28884924.125544618.1501860404-695388780.1501860404
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is the tankobon out yet or does it come after the chapter?

Exact same time, supposedly

Bump

Bump

It's out

FUCK YES

Murata drawing for SMHC in Japan

I got the hi res version here if you want it

Sweet, thanks.

this guys art is world class

link?

tonarinoyj.jp/manga/onepanman/

Spiderman would dumpster Saitama in a fight because of spideysense

Thanks

Who's your favorite A-rank hero?

Snack's become my favorite A-ranker after he got a reality check and re-dedicated himself to being a good hero.

but the difference in power is too big even if he had that sense at best he could just run away forever

post the additional Suiryu/Choze fight pages?

He doesn't have it, this was just part of a preview of the volume, not a scan.

Lightning Genji is still my favorite

Lightning Max.

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/893306045149450241

So we should get it very soon shouldn't we?

Not until tomorrow

It's the opposite, Murata said it will be available around the end of the day and we're near it. There is only a few hours left max.

>There is only a few hours left max.

5 hours to be precise.

It doesn't matter though, because the chapter seems extremely heavy on dialogue and we won't get a proper translation anytime soon.

>and we won't get a proper translation anytime soon.

Depends on tl user.

>reading
I just look at the pictures. Who cares about the plot? It's mediocre at best

>I just look at the pictures

>47 pages
MADMAN

Has anyone made an average of how many pages Murata releases a year?

I hadn't noticed Iron Man last time i saw this.

It fluctuates, pretty sure he already drew more OPM in this year than in 2016.

imgur.com/a/rifKE

Someone should count that and how many pages miura puts up every year on average.
Then you express that amount in multipliers of miura, like murata puts up 7.5 miuras per year.

Nice fan art.

I liked it but this is clearly fanart

7.5 X 0 is 0, I don't think multiplication is the way to go

For the past few years I think he has put up at least one chapter every year, hasn't he?

How can i archieve such a powerful work ethic as Murata has lads?

Animators overwork.

Enjoy what you do. He started working on OPM because he nearly died and decided he wanted to work on OPM specifically before he died.

back cover.

Choze's design is so good.

Shame he's done for.

This applies to so many monsters.

1. Do something you believe in
2. ???
3. Get 4 hours of sleep a night

so if its out,then whats the season 2 info?

Season 2 set to air in 2019.

is that official?
cause i dont mind if it is cause then the entirety of the garou arc would be animated

Is there a notice in the latest volume or something?

If that's the case, a 2-cour season would be perfect. Cutting Garou's arc in half and ending the season in the most anticlimactic manner possible is retarded.

I was checking the opm anime twitter account and was only adverstising Volume 14 release and also that the manga already sold 13 millions of copies.

Its better to wait for some user to get the Volume and upload the pages with the confirmation of Season 2.

Season 2 should be ready for next year.

Please upload the extended Choze vs Suiryu fight and Season 2 info.

Buy the volume yourself you imbecile

Look at the filename, that's clearly not him who took it.

I preordered it but even with that I still won't get the volume until monday. I'm guessing the extra stuffs will have been already scanned in the meantime.

Garou would've jobbed against Choze

>...manga/onepanman/
The page address made me chuckle-

Of course, I'll just go to Japan to buy it, I'll learn Japanese in the flight so that I can fucking understand it. Real easy.

It's just a pic, i don't have the volume.
If there is any info about the season 2, it won't be announced in the manga volume.

>I'm guessing the extra stuffs will have been already scanned in the meantime.
If there was any extra stuff in the volume, it would have been leaked by the Korean already.

Also nothing seems to have been redrawn in the 1st pages: s-manga.net/omf/omf_978-4-08-881231-1.html

>Also nothing seems to have been redrawn in the 1st pages

So what? We already know the Choze fight gets extended at the very least.

>mfw new chapter is still not released

the raw is out.
oh shit Orochi really did replaced God.

I think Garou wouldve jobbed even against Do-S.

>2-cour

Why are people saying "cour" lately?

I want to snack that Snack

Uh they said the volume would contain Season 2 info...

Oh shit, Dos and Cockroach weren't killed. They got upgraded by Orochi into Goddess Glasses and Bug God. This chapter is crazy!

Where?

Only 32 pages, disappointing.

>Why are people saying "cour" lately?
The Japanese use Cour for a long time now.

The West had no need to use this term for a long time, until episode lengths became unstable. Specifically the means of "1 season of anime" start to split from "1 cour of anime".

A "season" can mean either 1/4th of a year of anime, or one distinct series of anime that is packaged at a show. A "cour" ONLY meant 1/4th of a year of anime with no ambiguity.

This is also because we rarely get told distinct episode counts until the show is about to air. So it is not possible to say a show is 11-14 episodes long.

When you are told an anime is being made, you really wouldn't know how many episodes you get. But you CAN generally know how many cour you will get. This is also useful when describing a split cour, where an anime is 2 cour long but has 1 cour worth of break in between.

Garou would've hadouken'd Choze faster than the latter could even think about charging energy balls.

ラス1....

Murata just posted this on twitter, at least we know he is online, so the chapter might come out soon..

twitter.com/NEBU_KURO/status/893484938372108288

Is it ready?

Looks that way.

目下更新作業中ですのでしばし御待ち下さい

"Please wait a while since updating is under way".

it's out :^)

>:^)

You sure are convincing.

omg its out!!!!

fucking stop meming lads

Im going to laugh if that user prediction of Orochi making both Cockroach and Do-S evolve becomes true.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnIu8CI4Syw

Should I wait or should I sleep?

Willing to wait 1 more hour? It'll probably come out within that time frame.

I'd wait a little while yet.

>Should I wait or should I sleep?
If you want to read translations then you are better off sleeping. You only stay up if you want to read the thing raw.

Sushi is fine

we might have to wait an hour cause they always release atleast an hour later when murata tells to please wait

That was 40 minutes ago though.

meant to post it 40 mins ago but i had to go eat

Why the fuck do people still not realize the release time is always around this time.

Sometimes it comes out earlier. I told some people before that releases can sometimes take around an 1 (even multiple, though I can only remember one instance of that having happened), but they got incredulous and haughty when the chapter got released earlier than 1 hour. People have memories like goldfish.

The chapter usually comes out like five hours from now, when it's already the next day in Japan.

It's already the next day in Japan

It's out

Saitama bullet, the most powerful bullet

>that buttblasted Psykos face

Well Do-S survived. RIP Cockroach.

You dumping, user?

ITS OUT FINALLY

viewer.tonarinoyj.jp/series/FlR8CfEDXW0/FlR8CfEMj0Q?manga=onepanman&_ga=2.28884924.125544618.1501860404-695388780.1501860404

>Do-S somehow escaped Tatsumaki
>gets spared by Orochi
Chicks in this manga have it too fucking easy.