Death Note live action

Is it true Willem will be using his Goblin persona in the upcoming Death Note adaptation? I didn't believe it until I saw the leaked footage of him telling Light to "Kill that nigger family down the road".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5rY_fauWZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was surprised by the scene where Light commented on how half the people he killed were black when they were only thirteen percent of the population.

>the leaked footage of him telling Light to "Kill that nigger family down the road".

The funny thing is, this would have had a shot at being decent had it been made into a series instead of a movie.

YOU AND ME LIGHT

WE CAN RULE THIS CITY

FIRST WE ATTACK THE HEART

literally

Are the Japanese Death Note live actions worth watching?

No. They're as awkward and dumb as you'd imagine a 1:1 adaptation to be. But Nips would rather an awful exact replica of the source material than a good adaptation that's even slightly different.

>good adaptation
>slightly different
>good

>Bleach
>Fullmetal alchemist
>Blade of the immortal
>Death note
JUST

Yes. They're hilariously camp.

Did they change Light into a white supremacist to make him a villain that's easy to hate?

And then he drives nails through his dick, right?

Was that actually in a Willem DaFoe movie?

Memes aside Raimi could probably adapt a mean Berserk golden age trilogy

Yeah, Antichrist.

Antichrist. Don't ever watch it, you will seriously question whether we deserve to exist as a species.

Lars has said before on record that he took absolutely no pleasure in making that film.

A N T I C H R I S T
I could have gone my whole life

Then why did he make two more after for that "depression trilogy"?

I don't know. Melancholia was really good though.

Jesus Christ, Raimi.

Wait what?

"Well done Light, but the last user scored 6 million souls, you'll have to work harder if you want to be the Pest-terminator meister"
Seriously, I don't fancy jews, but that was kind of gratuit.

It's actually true that they built in references towards the Green Goblin because of Dafoe, though.
They're apparently making Ryuk a more prominent character because of him. There's been lots of rumors now (with some confirmations on deadspin) that they'll hint at Ryuk's past being a former goblin centuries ago who used to go under the name of Norman. Either way, it makes sense as for why his face looks more like a goblin mask if they're actually going towards that direction.

BACK TO FORMULA

>Live action adaption of Bleach
w-what
I don't even see how that could be done..

>"No, he got it wrong. My name is the Human Holocaust, not Kira!"
>"Get out there you fucking moronic sack of shit."
How did Raimi get away with this?

Raimiposting is the only decent meme to come out of Sup Forums

Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=s5rY_fauWZk

What the fuck is Raimiposting?

Raimi is a known nazi and slided some of his opinions in the Spiderman series.

BACK TO AUSCHWITZ
It started from Spidey mocking Bonesaw for being a faggot. Anons are saying it was a different time and now looking for other materials in the trilogy. Heck, Spiderman 2 actually had twin towers scene that got cut.

Make it a tv show about stylish teenagers with special abilities busting ghosts.