One Piece

Why did mangastream remove the non-strawhats at the top? Are they Jinbehaters? Chapter out by the way:
readms.net/r/one_piece/874/4476/4

Other urls found in this thread:

readms.net/r/one_piece/874/4476/4
youtu.be/LUujJdQX0YI?t=59
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jinbe = strawhat

Reiju = mine

reiju = whore

For me and me alone.

This belongs to me.

k, more bunny for me

wtf I love sapu now

>Carrotfag

>readms.net/r/one_piece/874/4476/4
Jinbei wil be an honorary straw hat like Vivi and he may even be tasked with special missions for the crew but he'll never be part of the 'main crew'.
If Oda wanted Jinbei to truly join he would have joined a long time ago.

Too bad that I fucked them all.

You're into necro?

BM could legit defeat Zorro in a sword fight.

Carrot is not for bully
Apologise

If you could call crushing him with the flat side a sword fight

Nope. You were drunk. That was Big Mom and two homies. I was there. I laughed. So did the table. Homies are weird.

Katakuri will BTFO Jinbe

Reposting >#01 Luffy (-)
>#02 Zoro (+1)
>#03 Sanji (+1)
>#04 Law (-2)
>#05 Ace (+1)
>#06 Jinbei (+29)
>#07 Chopper (-)
>#08 Nami (-)
>#09 Sabo (-4)
>#10 Boa (-)

>#11 Shanks (+3)
>#12 Robin (-1)
>#13 Cavendish (+14)
>#14 Reiju (NEW)
>#15 Usopp (-2)
>#16 Corazon (+36)
>#17 Doflamingo (-)
>#18 Crocodile (-3)
>#19 Brook (-)
>#20 Franky (-4)
>#20 Marco (-8)

>#22 Perona (-1)
>#23 Vivi (+1)
>#24 Mr. 2 (-4)
>#25 Aokiji (-3)
>#26 Carrot (NEW)
>#27 Whitebeard (-1)
>#28 Pudding (NEW)
>#29 Bartolomeo (-20)
>#30 Nekomamushi (NEW)

>#31 Shirahoshi (-3)
>#32 Smoker (-8)
>#32 Tashigi (+32)
>#34 Buggy (-)
>#35 Koala (-5)
>#36 Kidd (-18)
>#37 Rayleigh (-5)
>#38 Gol D. Roger (NEW?)
>#39 Oda himself (+11)
>#40 Rebecca (-11)

>#41 Bepo (-8)
>#42 Lucci (-1)
>#43 Enel (+5)
>#44 Ain (NEW?)
>#45 Katakuri (NEW)
>#46 Senor Pink (-4)
>#47 Farafra (+41)
>#48 Blackbeard (+19)
>#49 Urouge (-1)
>#50 Pandaman (NEW?)

>#51 Bege (NEW?)
>#52 Fujitora (-16)
>#53 Caesar Clown (-16)

>got caught by some tea
>thinks he can do anything against the sea around him
well well well

Didn't Viz do one of these as well?
When does that get revealed

>Reiju 14th on her first poll
>after only being there for 1 arc

>Didn't Viz do one of these as well?
Yeah, they did. On monday. WSJD-kun will probably dump on tuesday.

On monday I assume.

Ace is fucking dead let it go people.

>cute-nami kino chapter
>disappointment
user...

in b4 sanami btfo

He's just burned himself into the minds of the fans. Pierced their heart if you will. His fate was a real punch to the gut. Some people just haven't got through their grief yet.

As soon as Marco becomes a Yonkou, Luffy will have two (2) Yonkou friends, that's crazy.

>luffy wants to take down all 4 yonko
Shanks is NOT his friend

Marco isn't Yonkou level at all.

It was 300 chapters ago. I can't speak for everyone, but I got over it in the next 5 chapters. Marineford was too damn good to worry about Ace.

I liked this chapter, except for the Pudding change of heart which is so fucking stupid and lazy. A person doesn't change that quickly and it merely projects to a lot of young boys that it's okay to be a young kind doormat beta, eventually the girl you'll like will appreciate you for that. That isn't even remotely similar to reality. Not only that but it awfully reeks of self-insert fiction.

I don't have a problem with Pudding falling for Sanji but it needs to be believable and gradual.

On the other hand, at least I like how Oda has been pushing Pudding into a commanding role, showing her ability to stay calm and make sound judgments during situations of duress while all her siblings panicked. Again, this foreshadows that she'll attain a high strategic position in the Big Mom Pirates (either as leader once Big Mom's gone or vice-leader). Coupling this with her crush/feelings for Sanji it will create a typical comedic Oda gag (disgusting) and another easy Strawhat ally for the endgame.

>TFW most shippers here were sanafags
>TFW most shippers got BTFO

FEELS GOOD MAN

It's more the post marineford arc where it really hits you
and the fight together opening in the anime really fucked me up, with ghost ace pushing luffy at the end

Yes, and they got utterly destroyed.

how will the SH be able to escape when /ourboy/ Katakuri is on their ship?

It's just two sananiggas spamming while almost no one else gives a fuck about shipping

Marco and the rest of the crew are currently being fucked up by WB JR

It's the new character hype effect. You always have one of those every poll. Consider how Bartolomeo was #9 last poll and now #29. We'll see how she fares in the next poll, whether her popularity is consistent or not.

>Hey luffy i'm ovulating right now.
I want you to take out your rubber dick and knock me up so we can make the strongest childeren on the planet, born and raised by a pirate king and the amazon empress.

>no way fag

Nothing implies that she loves Sanji... she just wants to protect him because he isn't a complete shithead like the rest of her family. He showed her kindness unconditionally.

I bet you're the kind of autist who thinks men and women can only be either acquaintances or lovers...

Still means he is the closest to a Yonkou even in the eyes of the Gorosei.

>katakuri is zoro if he could navigate without getting lost

>Fagtolomeo
>9th
Who votes on these things?

How did we go from this...

And they were wrong about it.
Otherwise they wouldn't have been beaten so badly

He did join a long time ago you speedreading battletard.

...to this

Semantics.

You don't go from hating a person, and blissfully looking forward to his dumb face as you shoot him in the face to oh nooo, I don't want him to die, crying face. Just because he said, wowie you are beautiful, Pudding-chan.

That is not good writing, random person.

underrated

>A yonkou candidate losing to a yonkou/another candidate somehow means they aren't the closest to the yonkou
In what world?

Marco raging depressive alcoholic confirmed

She is so happy he is gonna die she cried

She might have been on the edge of leaving like Lola.....Sanjis comment pushed her over the edge

Problems with this chapter:

-Katakuri could sink the sunny, but SH will obviously use it to scape.

-Zeus being not so loyal to BM after 50+ years being by her side. I really hope he doesn't join Nami forever, he could be almost strawhat because he has his own personality.

-Pudding's many personality changes. When is she lying? Oda could justify this saying her lying & acting character is made to confuse them all.

Looks like it begins. I bet if Sanji promises to marry her a second time after his adventure is over, sanafags will cry around every thread about how forced it was etc.

Alright lads, arc is wrapping up and it's time to discuss what world happenings took place during the events of WCI

>strawhat alliance engaged in full scale war, Zoro is a general of the army, luffy and Co are the gandalf to their helms deep.
>revolutionary army attacked marejois
>shanks & remnants attacking blackbeard pirates over a series of islands

They didn't just lose, they got obliterated.

>When is she lying?
Remember when she cried? Exactly.

Lies (with two eyes):
- When she told Sanji that she won't let their marriage be hell for him.
- When it seemed like she said farewell as an ally to luffy and nami but actually told them that she'll kill sanji
- When she's tearing up before the wedding begins while talking with Sanji.

Truth (with three eyes):
- Loli Pudding crying after being bullied
- When Sanji compliments her
- When she asks for Chiffon's help for him

Zeus looks like a little kid
are we sure its the same one?

Learn how to read, you subhumanoid cunt. He will most likely be a straw hat crew member but an honorary one only.
He will not be going on regular adventures with the crew until the end of the manga. He's too experienced. He's an established world famous pirate of the previous generation.

And no he hasn't joined yet. He turned Luffy's offer down on Fishman Island. He needed to sort things out with BM first.

That implies a psychologically abused person is gonna react the same way a normal one would. The tears are overdone, but considering her short glimpse into her past meeting someone genuinely nice for once would probably be THAT shocking.

Its also worth noting this happens with every villain who isn't also comedy relief or serious to a T.

>Semantics
See .

>characters who have nothing to do in a top 20
Ace
Crocodile
Hancock
Jinbee
Marco

This is a CP0 assassin

>a dead guy who appeared in one flashback beat out multiple Straw Hats
the sad part is its the right choice, Reiju is absurd though, if anything, at least go for Smoothie

kys yourself pls

Would you betray Mama if it meant you could eat black balls every day?

i'd let her assassinate me

The whole whitebeard fleet with all it allies lost a DEVASTATING defeat against 10 people

If Marco was even close to Yonko level, he wouldn't have been BTFO so badly

When she had Reiju tied to the chair and was telling her their whole plan, knowing she'd just delete it from her memory afterwards, stands out oddly to me as the only time she seemed genuinely malicious
Maybe she was trying to convince herself, or something.

>The whole whitebeard fleet with all it allies lost a DEVASTATING defeat against 10 people
This is quite literally your headcanon. The payback war was a year after Marineford, we have no idea how large BB's fleet was at that point already, but seeing how they are one of the biggest forces in the story two years after, they clearly already had some vessals.

Why the fuck did best skelly split to the submerge if he's the one who can fight big mom the best?
God fucking damnit Oda you could've made my dick so hard.

Friendly reminder that this woman is 30 feet tall and once literally devoured an entire group of orphans.

>Seeing how they are one of the biggest forces in the story two years after, they clearly already had some vessals

There is nothing uncertain about, each of the Black Beard's crew member is a Captain of their own division / fleet now. That other user is a fucking retard

That headcloth is gonna be some important plot key / memento or some shit like that, right?

She could devour me any day

He can't overpower Zeus or Prometheus since they're made of BM's soul, which is stronger than Brook's, so there's not a lot he could do.

>luffy x hancock

lunafags on suicide watch

>Poll results
It's not fair!

wouldn't you do the same if your "dad" and your "brother" died on the same day ?

>#06 Jinbei (+29)
Cloning yourself and spamming votes is not allowed, Robin.

Its...pretty fair!

It is time to turn off computer

why would you sink a ship made with the most expensive wood in the entire world ? they probably want to keep it, they aren't retarded

>Drink all day and night
>Phoenix flames always regenerate your liver back to peak condition

>mfw marco can torture himself endlessly and even fucking cut his limbs off and shit if he feels like it

wait until she gets the Yuki Yuki fruit from the Sunny

>Maybe she was trying to convince herself
This is basically it. Her evil side was the actual act, one done so she could fit in with her insane family and not be victimized by them. Over time she began to think of this as her true self and her happy, friendly persona as the role she played to fool people.

the yuki fruit is the only thing that can stop prometheus

canon

>only 6 spots behind the least popular strawhat
>only 3 spots behind the official unofficial member

I'd say that' pretty respectable

youtu.be/LUujJdQX0YI?t=59
Actual IRL footage of King Bruam dying (NOT CLICKBAIT)

that face ebbs a wee bit too far from how she actually look

>#16 Corazon (+36)
I just don't get it.

Did anyone else feel kinda weird that Oda skipped their first meeting? Like I don't see how it could have been relevant for the arc, but at the same time it makes no sense. It feels like a big event that's missing, maybe we'll get a super short flashback at some point?

Anime only watchers don't know cool characters like Katakuri yet

Apart from Sabo appearing out of nowhere.