HYPE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/nanatsu-no-taizai-229-spoiler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too lazy to dump: bakadata.com/manga-spoiler/nanatsu-no-taizai-229-spoiler

King upstaged by cocklust.

Who are you guys betting on?

Meliodas of course.
King was and will always be shit. Desoite all this suffering and snowflake training he got cucked by his sister.

Escanor almost certainly will get trashed. Needs Elizabeth to do something and he probably will gravely injure or kill her.

Either the fight will be interrupted or Meliodas bullshit his ways as usual.

Has there been a more boring MC than Meliodas? I'm not sure whether it's his design or his character but I honestly am not interested in him, even after his backstory was revealed.

Take a chill pill Kingfag.

I'm actually glad we don't have more King crying

How will King ever recover?

I'm thinking of getting back to reading this. Does it get better?
I stopped when escanor completely destroyed estarossa and proved once and for all that he's unbeatable.

Goddess Elizabeth is so damn fine I can't even be mad after dead Elaine got a powerup from out of nowhere

Estarossa isn't even the strongest commandment.

Nice to see that Merlin does at least care for Escanor's well being.

But can Elaine heal her dead self

And why wouldn't she? He is still a comrade even if she is not in love with him.

Liz is helping her with that I suppose since she probably unlocked most of her goddess powers.

powerlevels

She's ready to breed now

Wait, what happened to Meliodas now?

turning evil

Tapping more demon power, so he might have lost his mental capacity again.

Starts with Mel wrecking Escanor, then Sunbro gets serious. Chapter ends with them charging at each other when Elizabeth comes in and purifies Mel. Maybe a kiss too.
What I don't know, is how Mera will fit in. Will she escape now that Mel broke out of her cocoon? Calls for back up? Unceremioniously dies in the crossfire? Or the rest of the sins take on her? Or she will help take down Mel?

i can see escanore losing this fight just so a worried Merlin can clear up his understanding from earlier, or maybe his love for him will make him strong enough to beat meliodas? but thats highly unlikely.

Cue to Diane giving King the "size doesn't matter" speech, while trying overly hard to sound convincing.

I can see Escanor losing while managing to hold Mel until he is fine again. If Escanor actually wins and beats the shit out of Mel then i'll love Nakaba forever.

It's all depend of what hour is it.

will this be escanor's first job?

You're a fucking retard

Haha, when Merlin was still young, she knew a previous incarnation of Elizabeth and called her "Nee-nee".

Escanorfags already on damage control kek

More importantly, how can they fix Mera's mouth? I mean, how the fuck can Ban do something permanent with an asspull and feel good about it?

Why does Elaine suddenly wear panties?

Escanor's going down but if he wins this he gets to be the new mc

Mera has got nice hips.

So her mouth being constantly opened is because of Ban? At least it got explained even if that sounds bullshit.

> that blushing Escanor

>implying that she won't appear within the next fifteen chapters at the longest

Jesus Christ those tits

They're great

sweaty titcowards are patrician tier

Elizabeth still best girl though

I like Diane and Elizabeth, but Nero is my favorite NNT fap.

He's physically the strongest

Are you still butthurt from last thread, Melfag?

there was a bonus chapter about that

Nice try

Come on, I can tell it's you by the amount of absolute assravage.

I'm pretty disappointed Mera didn't use Hellgate once in this entire fight.

Which someone would make a fap page of her already. So many good panels.

Mel is the greatest, stay mad kiddo.

What the fuck is that?

It wasn't me, you're mistaking with the wrong person buddy.

Fuckoff back to mangahelpers with your manchild.

>hype
Meliodas will win, because never overpowered shounen mc will ever lose to his nakamas.

who decided that?

She cares as much as a scientist cares about an specimen he's using for an experiment and he hopes it doesn't die before he gets results.

Yet Meliodas loses and makes mistakes unlike Escanor who is a literal Gary stu.

>Escanor
>Gary Stu
>When no one likes him
>When he's a weakling 99% of the time
>When he's the only one without a waifu
>When the only person he loves loves another and only sees him as an experiment

Implying the fight won't end with no clear winner

>Meliodas completely ignores Escanor and butchers Melascula

>Blows the fuck out of Estarrosa and Zeldris
>Now will blown the fuck out of Meliodas
How will the Demon King family ever recover?

New season when? I want to see Escanor btfo demon shits

>gary stu
>literally useless half the day

The new season airs in January 2018.

>If Mel wins he become a bigger mary sue
>If Escanor wins, the hype of the demon clan is ruined forever

fuck

Has Ban became pretty much irrelevant?
Everyone is getting crazy strong, while he is still "just" immortal and can steal their power, for a little while.

Mera wins

Mel can't truly "win" if he's in evil mode, Elizabeth's obviously going to be healing him back before anyone wins

>Demon Clan
>Hype
They all have been shown as extreme jobbers.
Zeldris is the only one so far who has not gotten BTFO yet.

The tension here is non-existent.

Knowing how much of a romancefag Nakaba is, I'm betting that Elizabeth will heal him back with a kisu

Demons have no hype after Estarossa lost so badly followed by the double whammy of Derriere and Monspiet getting btfo. They're all losers. And I can't expect Escanor to actually lose. Nakaba has a hard on for the character.

I don't think Escanor will lose
It's not because Nakaba has hard on for the character, but because he is the main hype man of manga. Losing his hype against a friend would be weird when he wrecked everyone until now. I can only see him losing against the demon king.

We are legion. We are duded. Join us.

>Elaine literally asspulls wings to save Ban from jobbing too many times in a row
>Mera will job again
I don't think it's her Indura form, but that snake form is underwhelming as fuck.

First time I got hyped for Escabore though, I'm curious to see Meliodas tear new assholes in the land.

Mela can't become an Indura because Ban took her hearts

>Mel tries to black hole Escanor
>sunshine tells darkness to fuck off leaving Escanor standing on a pillar in the middle of nothingness

Dragon ball.
The way everyone where depending on Goku become a mandatory for how everyone must suck mc's dick, and same vibes are here as well.

It's not like Goku didn't kept trying to make everyone not depend on him. Heck, it's literally one of the Buu Saga's plotpoint: He's trying to get the kids to get shit done instead of him because he won't be there to save their asses forever. That no one ever listens to him is not his fault, and the rest is just Goku being too iconic to shelf so they have to keep keeping him on the forefront because of editorial mandate.

kek, why does King make Melfags so butthurt?

Yet every Sin other than Ban is OP and can fight for themselves.

He's the most popular character so they feel threatened.

>Online poll

Figures. It'd be nice if we could all get along though.

Yeah, Oslo was also top ten over Diane. Such a legit poll!

King is literally confirmed to be the most popular though.
You can tell just by looking at the pixiv and twitter tags.
Nips don't care about Mel.

Yeah, but it's not the case here, without Mel the things got to shit, only after he returns it seems there's some kind of hope for winning.

>without Mel the things got to shit, only after he returns it seems there's some kind of hope for winning.
Well, everyone on the Sins was a shitter compared to the Commandments at first, including Mel. There's a reason we went through a power-up arc.

>Hawk
K E K
E
K

Only Escanor is truly OP, everybody else are jobbers as well, Marlyn is a plot device.

>Mera's Trump Card is turning into Jaffar
>People still think the 10 jobbers are still a threat

Mel did say that Escanor is stronger than him, but he probably meant absolute peak strenght Escanor. The fight will probably last past noon and Escanor starts to lose and then Elisabeth steps in and stops Meliodas

He's the most popular on pixiv as well

Mera is the weakest and still putting up a fight.

Ban and Merlin powerups when?

Elaine will share her magic power with Ban after Mera is beaten

And that power-up arc has resulted in practically nothing. The only ones who are on the Commandments' level even now are Meliodas, Escanor and Merlin. And they already were.

kinky

Chapter out on niggerstream

Melascula a cute. I want her to give me a sloppy blowjob that takes my soul away.

Also, is she nude during this whole deal? Seems so but i still dont see any nipples.

I really like this Elizabeth

His nose.

>that 100% mad Meliodas
I wonder what Escanor is going to do because i doubt even he won't be able to handle it so easily.

>nnt will be released fridays now alongside wsj manga
nice

>Helbram is already forgotten
Ok

>Escanor is a lolicon too
Nice