CANADA YES! Trudeau to allow HIV+ refugees to get free health care

>cbc.ca/news/politics/immigration-hussen-medical-inadmissibility-1.4537076

Before Canada would reject HIV+, people with cancer, heart failure, etc because they would suck up resources, literally hundreds of thousands of dollars if not millions.

Now rapefugees that have severe diseases are allowed in. Of course these shitskins immediately get a family doctor, while normal White Canadians have to wait 5+ years for a family doctor. Now it'll be closer to 10+ years and more White Leafs will die while sick Muslim Rapefugees will be healed pronto so they can collect their gibs and rape White Women. JUST!

>pic related, it's the Muslim Somali Citizen that runs Canada's immigration

>Muslim Negro

Is there a worse combination?

Hahhaahhaahahhaahhahahahahahahahah

Yes! Canada gives people infected with AIDS incentives to enter the country!

These virtue signalling niggers and females are so stupid they can’t figure out consequences of their feefees and decisions more than a second ahead and it’s only usually related to how much applause they will get on TV for it.

Bunch of retards put into power by marxists who have no idea why we have the laws we have and thinks they’re the next Jesus.

Kill all those with a messiah complex.

Isn't that the same in Poland? Even Ukraine provides free healthcare to the pozzed so their viral count goes down to the level at which they no longer can pass hiv on

Muslim negro pedo president

>free healthcare
>free
Amerimutt shows his true colours

Yeah, to actual fucking citizens? Not boatloads of foreigners?

He's literally a Somali Citizen, Muslim, an Immigration Lawyer (the lowest of the low), and a 'Refugee' himself. It's no wonder Canada automatically rejects any non-White and lets in any shitskin.

SOMENORMIE
ONCE
TOLD
ME
THAT SOME CHAD WAS GONNA KEK ME
I AIN'T THE LONGEST DICK IN MY BEEEED
HE WAS LOOKIN KINDA HUNG
WITH HIS FINGERS IN HER BUM
AND A WAD OF HIS CUM ON HER FORE-HEAD!
WELL
HER TEARS START RUNNING
AND HE WON'T STOP CUMMING
BACK OF HER THROAT
AND SHE STILL KEEPS TONGUING
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO GRAB MY GUN
AFTER THIS I'LL BE JUST ABOUT DONE
SO MUCH TO FEEL
SO MUCH TO REE
SO MUCH RIGHT WITH THE BETA UPRISING
THEY'LL NEVER KNOW WHERE WE MAY SHOW
WITH NORMIE BLOOD THE STREETS WILL FLOW
HEY NOW, YOU'RE A REE STAR
GET YOUR GAME ON, GO, SLAY
HEY NOW, YOU'RE A FEEL STAR
GET YOUR SHOW ON, GO, FLAY
ALL THOSE STACIES ARE COLD
ONLY SHOOTING SPREES BREAK THEIR SOULS
IT'S A COLD FEEL
THAT R9K MAKES COLDER
CRY "NO GF NOW"
WAIT 'TILL YOU GET OLDER
BUT THE NORMIES WILL BEG TO BE SPARED
RIGHT BEFORE I CAP 'EM AND LEAVE 'EM IMPAIRED
MY PATIENCE STRAINED
I'VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED
THE NORMIES GETTIN' SCARED
SO ITS TIME TO RISE UP
SET CHAD ON FIRE
STACY GETS GORED
THAT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT AND I NEVER GET BORED
SOME ROBOT ONCE ASKED "COULD WE SPARE SOME GIRLS FROM CLASS
I WANNA TIE THEM UP AND GET THEM RAPED"
I SAID YEP
WHAT A CONCEPT
I COULD USE A LITTLE POON MYSELF
BUT ONCE WE'RE DONE THEY'RE ALL GETTING HAAAANGED

Only to Polish citizens and EU members if they have the European Union Health Insurance. Residents and visitors need to have their own health insurance. And we don't let in any rapefugees.

I hate this country so much.

>housing market raped by Chinese, will never own a home
>every government job refuses to hire white people
>permanent resident requirements halved, so literally anyone who can get a student visa (which the bar is very very low) can become a permanent resident
>more and more Muslim rapefugess accepted
>the drug epidemic has gotten so bad that my little home town is infested with drug addict criminals
>natives get complain that they don’t want to be nannied by government then demand millions of dollars which they always get
>natives are soon to get their own legal system
>entire economy rests on one limited resource

I don’t know where to go.

And the best part is now people with HIV+/AIDS don't have to tell their partners they have it. So if a nigger with AIDS comes and fucks some guy and doesn't tell him he has AIDS and the guy dies, he can't be charged with any crime.

Trudeau is personally made this happen btw.

Don't forget having to pay 40-60% of your paycheque to Trudeau so he can give $10.5M a pop to terrorists who killed Canadian and US soldiers

Please nuke us. It's the only option.

I doubt the virus asks for your passport before pozzing you. Taking refugees is dumb in the first place but all residents should get aids meds

Haha I love it.

Also all of the illegal fentanyl and other opioids that enters our country comes from China which I’m 99% sure is their way of weakening our country.

Similar to the Afganis sending Krokodil to Russia

Fuck it
I'm done with this country, flight booked

Thanks based indonesian bro.

>not checking current year

Did you not know Trudeau legalized prescription heroin, and is allowing pop-up injection sites where junkies can go and inject their free prescription heroin and nod out with their fellow junkies?

>Indonesian

Left 10 years ago. Bought a house last month. 25 minute train ride from downtown, next to a mountain with a bamboo forest.

No indians.
No Chinese.
No natives.
No skids
Just polite, educated, hardworking Japanese...

they are givng it out in vancouver soon. dilaudids for free from vendng machines, which will be guarded by junkies like sources of manna.. iit will put drug dealers out of business.

>be in Afghanistan
>be in a war zone
>kill us soldier
>be capture
>get labelled enemy combatant
>get hauled to gitmo for kangaroo court
>get tortured because jews
>have your own government condense the torture
>Harper starts the trend of compensating gitmo toruture victims
>get released
>win Supreme Court case
>on track for winning $50+ million
>trudeau, not a neocon, decides to stop defending last decades jews and cuts his losses
The Jew mutt cries out in pain as he strikes you

Based Trudeau

I don't know how it's legal the someone not born here is in charge of our fucking immigration policies for fucks sake a fuckin Somalian of all people

The better you behave, the worse they treat you when you will learn

He's not even a fucking Canadian, he's Afghani Arab, he literally got citizenship by birth then left the country when he was 2 and never even grew up in Canada. He can't even speak fucking English properly.

Also, you do realize he paid him out on the 4th of July and did it secretly so the funds couldn't be seized to satisfy the $200M USD in US court judgements he has outstanding? Then he used his Davos speech to the world to apologize to the muslim terrorist and insult Trump

That's an ultimate Fuck You to the USA and Trump. Oh well, Trump BTFO'd Canada less than 2 weeks later when he got a $400B USD equivalent LNG terminal cancelled lol, it was the
biggest energy investment in Canada, actually in history in the world, only an Australian one was a bit bigger.

>pic very much related
So Trudeau gives $10.5M to a convicted US-soldier killer on the 4th of July, insults the USA, praises the convicted Taliban terrorist, torturer, public executioner, beheader, etc on the world stage and rubs it in Trump's face.

Then he loses a 40,000 times as much when Trump cancels the LNG project, fucking over the Canadian economy and tens of thousands of Canadian jobs.

kys Mohammed

delet pls

people with fatal infectious diseases should live in leper colony cities so they dont infect others and these places should be segregated per infectious disease. they could have jobs attend schools ect but not leave

A shitskin "leaf" defending a convicted Taliban beheader, bomb maker, torturer, terrorist and US soldier kill
>flag

JUST a daily reminder to kill yourself before Trudeau (or some other White Canadian) does.

>got his citizenship by birth
Thus a Canadian and our responsibility schlomo
>doesn’t speak English properly
Welcome to bilingual Canada mutt
>secretly
All over the news
>us Court judgements
Civil court that refused to consider torture in the verdict, I.e. Jew lotto
>trump btfo canada
Trump never tweeted anything about it. It’s almost as if he’s ok with it.
>LNG
Malaysian dispute with BC hipster government. Literally not trump or Trudeau
>oy vey, support torture
I support my country of laws. You’re nothing but half-truths like the slimy Jew that you are.

>And we don't let in any rapefugees.

Ah Poland, the jewish paradise, won't take in muslims. What a surprise.

>believing his VPN flag
American education

>I'm done with this country, flight booked

Set a fire on the way out. Dont leave anything for the government to gift to muslim terrorists.

>being this mentally ill

Is that you, Trudy? Upset the bull wouldn't fuck your la creatura wife last night?

by (((law))) he's a traitor to the country for killing an allied soldier..

>canadian
>believing a vpn flag

Leaf education.

Go suck off a dog and give your paycheck to muslims.

poland bringing the bants. also true facts

>Out of lies and half-arguments
Sad
>killing a soldier on a battlefield
>minor at the time
By nearly any convention, either shoot him on the battlefield, otherwise no court in the world would convict a minor of treason.
And torturing him to get a confession, that’s just plain neocon stupid.

Ooo, reddit spacing pasting.
I’ll just let you boys circlejerk each other for a bit

fag

Canadians are fine with this, so why post it? Canadians would vote if they didn't like where their former country is going.

>>got his citizenship by birth
>Thus a Canadian and our responsibility schlomo
He is not ethnically, culturally or in any way Canadian except for the fact his terrorist mother popped him out on Canadian soil. He has Afghani citizenship. He was a terrorist living in the Middle East and Afghanistan where he was an active Taliban bomb maker, public executioner, beheader and terrorist (see picture above of him holding severed heads and hands, making IED bomb videos, and making Jihadi videos). Also his father should have never been granted citizenship, considering he was an international terrorist who was at war with Canada. He lied in his application but his citizenship was never revoked, which it should have been. So his terrorist family that was close friends of Osama Bin Laden shouldn't have even been in Canada legally, and thus he shouldn't have gotten Canadian citizenship by birth anyways.

>>doesn’t speak English properly
>Welcome to bilingual Canada mutt
He speaks 0 French you dumb fuck. He can't speak English. When he was captured he couldn't speak English, it was only in Guatanamo that he took English classes

>>secretly
>All over the news
He didn't announce it until days later; the transfer was done on the 4th of July, and Trudeau has openly stated he did it in private so Khadr would get his money (ie. didn't want it to get seized)

>>us Court judgements
>Civil court that refused to consider torture in the verdict, I.e. Jew lotto
2 civil trials, where the burden of proof is a balance of probabilities, not beyond a reasonable doubt. The shitskin didn't even put up a defense.

>>trump btfo canada
>Trump never tweeted anything about it. It’s almost as if he’s ok with it.
Yeah, he's ok with killers of US soldiers getting millions of dollars on the 4th of July in a way that circumvents US courts. You should kill yourself now.