Arminfats OUT

>5 mins later

>Rookie?
>Do you like my pantsu off or on?

>more Annie this chapter
Nice. Sleepy Annie a cute.

Annie is shit.

Yes!

Don't worry anons, there is no need to be upset. You'll see Eren, Armin, Mikasa, Levi, and all your favorites again soon.

Reminder that we'll need to wait at least 2 months before seeing an update on the Paradis characters. I predict that the next chapter will just show the events of the manga leading up to the BR reveal but told from their perspective

Who will be the Commander of the Titan Hunting Police once the war is over?

Lil' Bert sweating, as usual.

>Reiner's left arm
Isayama's artwork just gets worse and worse, shouldn't it get better over time?

bert is pathetic

Get away from her, it's dangerous!

Do you think we'll see BRA initial reaction on finding out Eren to be a titan and their original plan to take him back during the FT arc?

at this rate, no doubt we'll see

We've already seen parts of that and other parts were implied

wow, what was his speed?

I think this is the end of flashbacks as we have seen everything after this. The gaps have been filled

any gook here?

Very very fast.

Cowardice is one hell of a drug.

no wonder annie he died while others watched

Maybe but I really want to see if Eren told Reiner about Grisha and what was his reaction

JM soon

>boohoo what about the genociders feewings
Fuck off Isayama, no one cared who they were before their backstory, and no one cares now.

early spoilers?

Annie complimented him on his speed after she finally caught up

>that pic
Isn't Annie's nose bigger than that?

kek
fuck EMAfag, understanding characters and their past is part of the story don't get triggered just because you didn't get to see what you want

Mikasa's idea of a confession is putting it right there on the fucking battlefield. God.

Eren might be "muh titan" but at least he knows letting your guard down in that location would be death. What was she thinking?

so this is where their fake story came from
except it wasn't fake but it was infact not their's

In the next chapter we'll see military service of BRA, attack on Trost, Marco's death and another Marcel's flashback.

35 pages of spoilers last thread

1// Chapter 96, The Gate of Hope

2//
R: Ah..
R: …Ber…told
R: …..Annie
R: …….Marcel

3//
R: He was eaten…by a Titan…whilst protecting me
R: Because of me…
R: Have they all…been eaten?! I don’t remember anything, my mind has gone blank
R: What should I do…I shouldn’t be here (or ‘I shouldn’t stay here’)
R: I’ll be eaten too...I’ll die here, today...

Coward Reiner confirmed

4//
R: Aahhhhh!!!
R: Ah?! ...ahh..
A: Impressive.
A: This is the first time I’ve lost to you in long-distance running…

5//
A: Just now, if we had captured the titan who had eaten Marcel, we wouldn’t have lost the Jaws Titan. But because the two of you ran away, I got swept up in the flow of things…
A: Damn you...Marcel is gone now..
R: That’s it...to think we would cross paths with a Titan in that sort of place…
R: If you don’t go towards a wall, there won’t be any Titans?
B: That’s not always the case.
B: Didn’t we learn...that not all Titans behave in the same way?

More Reiner and Annie flashbacks please

Pigner BTFO

6//
A: It’s done now. Let’s go back.
R: ...What?
A: We’ll retrieve the Jaws Titan and go back. They should have transformed back into a human by now. Since we’ve lost Marcel’s command (t/n: I guess he was the acting leader of the group!), we can’t retrieve the Founding Titan power. The mission has already failed.
A: Even here, it wouldn’t be strange if a Titan appeared.

7//
R’s Mum: If it’s you, you’ll be able to complete the mission. I’m sure your father will be praying for your success too.
R: Wait…

You didn't need to specified characterfag to dislike the chapter.
I am EMfag but i really like the flashback seeing the CT with all of his majesty and Annie give speech really worth it

Damn annie should have been leader

8//
R: We can’t...we can’t go back. We have to continue with the mission
B: …
A: For sure...you can’t return like this.
A: If you go back to Marley like this, you’ll have the Armoured TItan power taken away from you and will be eaten by the next warrior. Not that it’s got anything to do with me.
R: Can you guarantee that I’m the only one that will happen to?
A: ...What?

9//
R: Will I be the only one to take responsibility for the fact that ‘all three of us ran away’? Can you say with any certainty that the two of you won’t also be purged?
R: Plus...retrieving the Jaws Titan is not the wisest plan. What if that person uses the Jaws TItan power to escape? With that speed, unless we have the Cart Titan, we can’t capture it with our Titan power alone.
B: Surely they can’t use the TItan power so quickly!
R: You were able to use the Colossal TItan power straight away!!
R: Anyway…!! If we use all our power pursuing the Jaws Titan and end up getting eaten ourselves...or return back to the anchored Marley ship with this failure on our hands...either way, we’re done for!!

>blaming BR when she ran away too

10//
R: In order for us to return back home...we need some sort of success...without the Founding Titan...we can’t go back now.
A: Why...if you had shown even a hundredth of this ruthlessness back then, we wouldn’t have lost the Jaw Titan...Marcel…and now you’re threatening us just to cover your own back?
R: I don’t know...I’m…

So they didn't go back and retrieve the didan because Reiner started sperging out?
Isayama can't stop crapping on Reiner. Is everything going to be his fault?

11//
B: Annie?!
A: You explain everything to Magath!! Tell him ‘I take responsibility for everything’!!
A: ‘Honorary Marleyan’?? ‘Chosen warrior’?? Marley, Eldia, throw it all to the dogs!! They’re all liars!! You (t/n: or they?) only look out for yourself(/themselves)!!
A: I’m the same!! I have to make it back home alive!!

12//
A: You should have died earlier!! If you’re feeling sorry, then just die!! Use your sin and just die!!

>I have to make it back home alive!!
Annie

13//
A: Ack!

>Expecting Annie to take responsibility for her actions instead of blaming something else.

I don't know why this page is so fucking funny to me.

14//
R: Reiner’s dead.
A: Ack..
R: If you say we need Marcel, then I’ll become Marcel…
B: Stop it now…
R: This is the only way for us to make it back home.

kek

15//
B: Reiner...we got it, so…
R: Let’s all go back home...together…

EVEN BR HATES ANNIE KEK

>A: I’m the same!! I have to make it back home alive!!
Top kek

--no dialogue--
I don't know what you read but she has canonically called herself weak for not being able to go against the flow

Is this a parallel to manlet kicking Eren's face?

Bert had a crush on Annie though. He clearly didn't hate her. Are we reading the same manga?

Thank you user, you're the best

--no dialogue--

Was it rape?

Are you retarded?

Delusional, aren't you?

18//
B: Reiner!! Annie’s stamina is now…
R: I know!!
R: Shit, they’re catching up...we still haven’t reached the wall?
R: According to the plan, what should have been done in rotation with the Jaws Titan...the Female Titan is doing on her own. Annie’s at her limit…
R: Even so, using the Armoured Titan now is not going to work…
B: I can see it!!
R: Annie!! Let’s switch!!

What is Annie's expression trying to convey ?

19//
R: There’s more titans than expected...we have to hurry…
R: Bertolt...we’re counting on you.
B: This is…

Calling the titans?

>tfw surprise buttsex

She has bad breath.

Just looked through the raws. Looks like a okay chapter, did expect more though. When will this flashback arc end? Don't tell me they'll go through all the arcs from Reiner's point of view.

So this is where it all started

are you fucking retarded? It's common knowledge that he has a crush on her.

you're the only one who is delusional around here.

20//
B: Wall Maria…
B: It’s huge...to destroy something like this...will I...be able to do it?

Bert only has eyes for Reiner.

I love BRA.

And after 5 years, he is the one who took all the responsibilities for the failing the mission.

21//
R: After destroying Wall Maria, we use the chaos of the Titan invasion to infiltrate and mix in with the residents.
R: And the King of the Walls...we observe Fritz’s actions and search for the Founding Titan
R: Everything depends on the wall being destroyed...if this fails, we can’t start the operation
R: We’re counting on you...Bertolt!!

>Wall Maria…
Why does he know the name? I can't see any letters or characters there. Does he recognize the drawing? Exactly how much do they know about the walls?

They're the best trio.

--no dialogue--

>somewhere down there
>somewhere in all that clutter of civilization
>mikasa is doing something cute

So waiting 5 years to destroy the rest of Paradis was plan B after all.

--no dialogue--
it was implied last chapter marley knew about some of the info inside the walls, bert and marcel even talked about how the king might not attack while reiner was "muh marley"

--no dialogue--

TINY EMA

The mission failed because Reiner assumed the leadership instead of Annie, that's kinda obvious now.

OINK

>tfw next volumes cover is literally this but reversed, showing CTs back facing Eren