Kimetsu no Yaiba

Haven't seen any threads about it, is Sup Forumsnyone reading this? It's about to join english jump, I'd like to discuss it but I'm afraid official translations will bring cancer

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kimetsu_off/status/892976710190112768
youtube.com/watch?v=UP1VEX8K1yA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have small threads whenever a new chapter comes out.
Really comfy.

I here that it's quite enjoyable according to all 3 people that read it on Sup Forums

>3 people
That's wrong and you know it

First 20ish chapters were insanely boring and pretty meh but he's gotten way better since then. This should replace black clover as the big battle shonen

Oh I meant 4, sorry my mistake

I only read 15 chapters but my impressions so far is that it's ok. Not that good but not bad either. Hopefully it'll pick up the pace and becomes better.

Will they catch up immediately?

It starts off slow, typical shonen training/chunin exam stuff, but I definitely recommend catching up. It's gotten quite good

I love it. Likeable characters, and cool fighting "scenes". Starts of slow, but i think its getting really good now

I like it a lot, kind of lurked the translation threads during the train arc but then I downloaded everything and read it from the beginning. The main characters are a really fun group and I like the Taisho aesthetic of the series.

How fucking new are you? We just had a thread yesterday for the new chapter

Well, it depends. They might drop it because kimetsu's doing a Yoshiwara arc now. If that killed the Gintama license, it can kill the Kimetsu license.

I enjoyed the earlier chapters more. Also Vol.7 came out recently.

>implying that japan care about filthy gaijin

I was talking about english jump. And manga is a domestic product to begin with, so of course Japan doesn't give two shits.

And nobody give a shit about english jump, faggot

Depends who you talk to.

I don't talk with plebs, pleb

There's a high chance my typesetter will drop Kimetsu if viz puts it in their english jump

Oh.

I also don't have any spares left, so if that happens, rip.

Viz is only doing volume release, not weekly, same goes for Kaguya

Well, for now. Who knows when they'll pull the trigger.

See

Well for what it's worth, they won't. They confirmed in the last issue that they're just releasing the volumes of it.

I'm just gonna wait and see on this one. But I guess I still have a job for now.

Theres me and that other guy but who is the turd?

Dude what, I never said that
I said I'll drop it if MS picks it up

Oh, my mistake then

tfw one of the few people making comfy youtube reviews weekly of this manga

desu its a great mana and the last 3 chapters have been absolutely hilarious. This arc is going to be one of the best mark my words

>youtube reviews
Disgusting.

i read it
i really like it

Last I checked, it was really popular in Japan.
An anime seems to be a question of when, not if.

So it's currently 1.5m in print according to the official twitter, I don't know how is that even possible

twitter.com/kimetsu_off/status/892976710190112768

Hopefully they would adapt it sensibly in seasons with breaks, rather than having one long uninterrupted run.

>1.5m in print
This is great, I'm glad for this.
>kimetweet.com/teaser
What's this?

Official website for the series

>weekly YouTube manga reviews
What the fuck

Why is this so popular though? It's pretty average in terms of story...the characters are good though.

We usually get two threads a week, one for gookscans, and one for the raws right before the typeset chapters go up. Official translations aren't likely to do anything, since they're just doing volume releases. The translation is done by a guy here, so the raw threads here are basically proofreading for his TL. If some group like MS snatches the series, those threads will probably go away, but unless said group releases really fucking early, I plan on continuing the gookTL every week indefinitely. The only reason I would stop is if someone who is better than me at Korean took it up, so there would be a thread either way

The characters really are its strongest point. Their interactions alone are just fun to read, which keeps you reading even if the story is pretty standard

I like it. My biggest gripes with it are the art and the action scenes though.

This seems to be a new mangaka so the art will naturally improve over time but I hope the battles will get better being more than some flashy scenes.

We got a nice PV a few days ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=UP1VEX8K1yA

>popular

Not really