Boogie is right. Trump needs to focus on both of these issues...

Boogie is right. Trump needs to focus on both of these issues. The "thoughts and prayers" of racist republicans won't do shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TLXDXA0Z5gg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who give a fuck what this fat cuck thinks. kys you piece of shit.

Funny how after a drug induced school shooting, all the Shills come out and demand that the constitution be trashed and the Bill of Rights repealed...
Un-Ironically, that proves the need for more weapons - because these folks who suck tyrant ass have no principles and hate the rule of law.

Not as simple as that, Boogie.

Also
>Liberal states where gun control is most strict still has high mortality rates relating to gun crime

>The "thoughts and prayers" of racist republicans
Wait, are you telling me the way the Left has handled every crisis ever, with thoughts and prayers, doesn't actually do anything!?

We need to have a serious debate about sensible gun laws and hate speech. Why should a mother have to lay awake at night worried about the bullying of her transgender son? When people bravely come out and say me too or black lives matter the white nationalists are the first to turn these words around and make hate speech. Why aren't people detained for mental health evaluations for posting hate speech on social media? The time to discuss sensible laws regarding our 1st and 2nd amendments is long over due. Nobody needs an assault weapon and nobody needs to feel the effects of hate speech. We need to work together to make laws that will protect our future and the way of life that makes America safer. These are the responsible laws that our founding fathers and mothers would have wanted us to have.

SHALL

Get out of my head.

>"You can't just write that a law is permanent in the law itself, that doesn't make any sense"
>"SHALL"

Why the fuck should I listen to a fat fucking man child "e-celeb" loser's opinion on something?

This fat retard should go swallow a bag of tide pods.

Boogie is a cuck weakling who thinks other people are responsible for taking care of his health problems.
This is like listening to a 3 year old tell you about policy and the world.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=TLXDXA0Z5gg

PAY

really makes me obese

But when obama sends out thoughts and prays, it did shit.
>leftist logic

>Almost 44 years old
>Still like 375 pounds

Where's the heart attack?

We need to have sensible discussion about deporting people who do not believe in liberty.
They are ultimately cancerous to our societies and seek to undermine our way of life and culture.
They seek to cripple us so that we will be to weak to resist the power of the state and they will to rule over us with their feels.
Perhaps people like you are not actually Americans, you are a blasphemer.

What a fag post, drop dead and stop trying to fuck with constitution, if it bothers you that much move to the EU or China

you nigga

>taking life advice from a mentally ill clinically obese faggot

The mental health resources would need to be directed mostly at young men so it will either A. never be funded, or B. approached only from a feminist perspective that the problem is toxic masculinity. Since this is the case, each course of action will be completely ineffective and only gun control will be implemented because it's objective.

>cant keep a marriage together or control his gluttenous urges
>let me tell you how to fix major societal issues
K

Go suck government dick somewhere else faggot. Or kys, either works for me.

The bill of rights (natural, god given rights) are not up for debate. It's bad enough they're essentially eroded away as much as they are already because cucks like you just hand them away

didnt the columbine faggots obtain their guns illegally?

You can have both but only need one.

MY

>fuck with the constitution
>fuck with the amendments
>fuck with the AMENDments

amend
əˈmɛnd/Submit
verb
make minor changes to (a text, piece of legislation, etc.) in order to make it fairer or more accurate, or to reflect changing circumstances.

>Let's do gun control
>How are you going to do that?
>I don't know, but I'll leave it all to you neo-nazis
Why didn't we get "sensible" gun control laws when Obama was in office? It's as if these faggots know that the "gun control" they want would be so unpopular that they are willing to give the job to people they call fascists on a regular basis.

DICES

Why does his opinion matters? fucking mindless zombies who follow e-celebs are cancer, god I hate normalfags. They are stupid herd animals.

>Why didn't we get "sensible" gun control laws when Obama was in office?

Divided Congress and the NRA having deep roots in government.

>Talking in twitter-bitch
Repeat the argument in English please

>congress giving their full attention to people that are not citizens

This is intended. Both reps and dems in C are stalling.

Good go ahead and find the votes to fuck with the second amendment. Please hold your breathe.

Instead, we got less gun control for people with mental health issues. US is a living meme.

STOP HAVING A CONSTITUTION YOU NAZIS

every time I see this fat fucks picture/ his opinion as OP, I report the thread. Die already you fucking fat cunt