Boku no Hero Academia

Real Heroes only

No fakers allowed

I want to be you Deku, baby!

pssst hey kid
only losers becomes heroes

Why do Stain Hate Endeavor?

Reminder that he has the Todoroki shade of blue eyes

because endeavour is the epitome of a 'fake'. he's only in it to try be #1 for his own ego and satisfaction

this would obviously piss him off even more when he hears stain say All Might is the only 'real' hero, which is hilarious

>want to
>want

Reminder that if the close relative of the nr 2 hero was a villain, there'd be an outrage. Stop assuming that similar quirks = definite relation ffs

I don't understand the latest chapter

What did she want to ask?

What the fuck happened in this chapter?

Camie rescue arc next!

Let's wait for Viz's traduction, this shit doesn't make sense

Did we see any pro hero with a quirk as useless as Mineta?

The "Normal Hero," Manuel. He can move water around. He can't create water like the water horses, or that guy with the fireman theme, he just moved it.

the kind of girl that would give you the wildest most passionate sex imaginable before killing you

MS fucked up bad

That has literally never happened before

>mfw Ochako canonically sounds like Laquisha

Makes all her internal sass even funnier

stop this meme dawg

>traduction
hola

sounds like any waterbender from avatar

Shiragaki doesn't fuck around, betrays them right away.

Fuck, I always forget translation is the word for that
Bonjour* btw

>Stain displays great speed
>Nobody bats an eye
>Sir displays great strength
>People lose their minds, literally incomprehensible
People with quirks aren't normal, news at 11.

>Shiggy is not being a creepy autistic spoiled brat anymore and is actually using his head
I want the old shiggy back where he fucks up any decision he makes.

>be my wife
>let's go out
kek

It's much shittier than Mineta's, which can be used to climb walls and pin people and things indefinitely.

Nah I wanna see where this new Shiggy goes

It's a villain growing up in a shounen manga. How can you even attempt to want anything else?

Also, Twice is the best bro. I did like him before, but now I like him even better.

Do you live in a baguette?

Yes

Seriously, part of the reason Deku got shit on for being quirkless was that people with quirks have a significantly higher capacity for physical feats of speed, strength, and toughness. Deku almost got murked by the slime in a matter of seconds.

What are you talking about? Knuckleduster is the physically strongest non One for All user in the entire comic.

Endeavor is a glorified merc. Most heroes fall under the spectrum of bounty hunter or mercenary. They merc targets, and get paid with cash/fame.

All Might is an autist because he just likes saving people.

Wait shit I forgot the new villains and Muscular.

He's pretty absurd though.

I'm more pissed about Toga going from getting btfo by Ochako and Tsuyu to shanking Eraserhead

I wanna protect that smile.

seriously it was barely readable and i still dont really understand what really went on.

More like people without quirks don't usually go to hero schools and end up developing the kind of retarded muscles/combat skills that heroes develop.

And even then All Might recognizes that it's a dog eat dog world out there.

IRL one on one fighting is way easier than one on two. I guess, that's the case of truth in manga.

I think the gist of it is, shiragaki never planned to work together with the yakuza and just sent toga and twice there to fuck them up from within.

Twice and Toga are hating Yakuza for killing Magne, but still cooperate for the sake of the League and future revenge. Mimic is a clone made by Twice and he's getting annoyed by Twice and Toga to the point of where he attacks them as well as the heroes in the end. It was a shitty translation, but it was east enought to grasp.

What did Toga want to ask?

Why are you so retarded

For the heroes to play nice
And I don't think it's her thoughts we're reading in that page

In the fantasy setting this actually makes a lot of sense. There are many murder-hobos but only 1 true Hero.

DONT WATCH ANIME CALLED BOKU

>mfw someone tried to argue that MS is better than FA a couple of days ago

This can't get an OVA soon enough

>Toga going from getting btfo by Ochako and Tsuyu to shanking Eraserhead
Holy shit stop speedreading user you're breaking the sound barrier at this point.
She can clearly take those two people head on but because backup came she run away. Plus her mission was just to take blood from the bnh students so she got btfo by on purpose by ochako just to take her blood.
Also the thing with eraser head yes he did got shanked but he also left a scratch on her check besides it wasn't even a deep wound to begin with.

That same slime raped Bakugou so i don't know what point you're making

>Mimic is clone
What makes you say that? Twice only supposed to be able to make 1 clone at a time, than again he had a toga clone shorthly before Rappa apperad so im slightly confused.

>hahaha Ochako you're in love with Aoyama right
>It's Iida, right?
>I-it's me?

She wants to be a damsel in distress saved by the heroes (and is lucky, because her beloved Deku is there). Yakuza will have to face the hero and villain alliance.

I think its 1 clone of any person, while he can make an army of himself since they clone themselves

>deku is an orphan
>gets adopted by all might
>all might sells his butthole to gang orca
>deku kills all might
>travels a lot while killing things
>meets the band of explosions
>fights bakugou
>gets a crush on ochako
>bakugou fucks a frog princess
>gets tortured
>sells the whole band to magical demons
>finaly becomes lord explosion murder
>rapes ochako

I might have misread it then

Shut the fuck up retard

But why didn't he use more clones during the camping trip? There could be two Muscleheads, two Togas, two Dabis... Now he suddenly has both Togas and Rappas.

>then rapes your dad

If he were to be able to do that, than the League would basically have double the manpower.

I don't know user, it kinda looks like he has a trauma from cloning himself?

Maybe he got stronger since last time? Or it depends on his mood?

I'm still confused by twice's quirk is the clone a weaker version of the original?

At the very least it's less durable

On which site there's the trad?

They're weaker but Dabi's clone had 2 broken arms before is melted

I don't think so, otherwise he wouldn't have made like a dozen clones of himself.

On whichever your tiny brain can handle

Ok, mangastream just uploaded. Fuck you.

Well i thought about the Rappa thing, They are in the next room basically and the fight they have is going on at this momend, and they have the guy who can manipulate walls on their side, than again we don't see twice going in for a rappa clone during the kirishima fight. So he had to have the Rappa clone before the Toga clone, so unless there's something about Twice power like he only needs the DNA of someone to clone him, than Hiro probably just fucked it up.

Twice got two hands, doesn't he? So why shouldn't he be able to make two clones?

Why didn't Twice clone Muscular instead of Dabi?

But guys Sir he's not that strong. He's using a device.

Bescause Muscular is fucking gross

>constant shilling for MS in the last weeks
>chapter comes out
>it's shit

Shut the fuck up retard

>she's basically the white trash equivalent for japan
feels bad considering I hate white trash with a passion but love Ochako

The goal was the capture bakugou alive, muscular is not cooperative and would not help and would probably straight up kill him

Twice reffered to the Rappa clone as "Rappa's brother" and later on when Mimic was having an autistic meltdown Twice called him "Mimic's brother"

He could have at least used him to massacre the children while the others grabbed Bakugou, literally nobody could stop him but Deku or All Might

what probably would be his actual reaction to Ochako confessing her love to him?

Is Jirou the closest thing to a loli that we're going to get in this series?

Did they really want two Musculars? Dude wandered off on his own the second they took their eyes off him and proceeded to get wrecked without accomplishing anything and also letting slip that they wanted to kidnap Bakugou. I don't know if they could have even succeeded with two of him ruining their plans.

Ah didn't catch that,so he can make multiple clones but there may be other complications we don't know about.

fuck off lolitard

There.
As Promised.

And after he kills the kids what will he target next. Having more than 1 of that blood-thirsty psycho is too risky.

Where can I even read the viz scans? I know an user dumps them but is there a pastebin to fireden links of each dump anywhere or something

why doesn't he have a nose here

We have eri

You're a fucking retard

>why doesn't he have a nose here
It's still in the hand

Oh so he can actually make more than 1 clone, but probably can't clone 1 thing more than once. Still Hori needs to explain his power. But if that's the case he can make an army of anyone basically. By cloning the clones.

She's got Twice

Viz scans come out on Monday

Clearly not having a nose worked for Stain so he's trying it out.

Maybe the more clones he makes, the weaker he gets? That's why he ran away and panicked.