CIVILIZED PEOPLE DON'T NEED FIREARMS

CIVILIZED PEOPLE DON'T NEED FIREARMS
ONLY SAVAGES NEED WAYS TO INSTANTLY KILL EACH OTHER

prove me wrong? yeah didn't think so. you cant

sage

who cares what you piece of flag hiding shit thinks?
arguing with you would be like playing chess with a pigeon

Red pill:
There are no civilized people, "civility" is just a thin veneer that can be pulled back unexpectedly, hence why I carry a handgun and keep a rifle handy at home.

/thread

>now
Criminals have guns, civilians have guns. Criminals ignore law, so they try to use the gun, a good civilian should be able to shoot back.
>outlawed guns.
Criminal ignores the law, gets a gun, uses gun. Civilian obeys the law, gets robbed and/or shot.

*mental instable, people under 25, violent convicted criminals, should NEVER have weapons.
*weapon training required and shooting only allowed in shooting range or self defence.

THERE amerimuts. Solved your problem.

Damn idiots....

The lefty shill cries in fear as he lashes out. Sage goes in all fields.

CIVILIZED PEOPLE DON'T NEED ABORTION
ONLY SAVAGES NEED WAYS TO INSTANTLY KILL UNBORN CHILDREN

prove me wrong? yeah, didn't think so. you can't

>posts gore
enjoy your ban

If we were perfect it wouldnt matter that we have guns.

In WWII, men with guns murdered tens of millions of people directly or indirectly. The governments of Europe did this. No law could have prevented it, because the people who made the war happen used the law to get into power.

Guns exist, and they will always be killing people. Just like drugs, some criminal with make guns and sell them to criminals and governments all over the planet.

You can never get rid of guns, just like you can never get rid of weed, or cocaine, or insane dictators with dreams of world domination and genocide.

Do you really think there will never, ever be another Hitler? That there will never be a genocidal dictator? Do you honestly think your nation can last forever without ever once defending itself?

Someday, your nation will be attacked. Your soldiers will use guns to defend you, or you will be enslaved or genocided. Where will you get the guns? How do you know *your* nation isn't going to be the genocidal one that needs to be defeated?

Don't the other nations need guns to defend themselves from you? And if all these governments have guns, do we just let neo-Mao kill 80mil people?

Wrong faggot.
Civilized people need guns to protect themselves from savages with guns.

Sage literal garbage. Leftists push for equality but the greatest equalizer they run and squeal at. Niggers all of you.

>You shouldn't be allowed to defend yourself if you're under 25 or have ever visited a psychiatrist
>You shouldn't be allowed to have a gun unless you pass the state's arbitrarily created training system
>You shouldn't be allowed to use a gun whenever you want on your own land assuming you aren't breaking the law
No. Fuck off.

If civilized people have guns, there's no issue. America doesn't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem and an anti-social problem.

but how does the civilzed man defends himself from the savage nigger that has a weapon? With his brain alone?

KYS

self-defense and hunting (which is another form of self-defense)

/thread

TRUE

Never reply to meme flags. If you still insist on replying, always sage.

So, only savages kill quickly...meaning it's patrician to kill someone or something slowly?

I think I smell one of our friendly neighborhood pedo Pizzagate elites, folks!
Had that pic of a dead child awfully handy too.